Transiting Uranus conj. Ascendant

Flowergirl

If yours is well aspected it can bring changes for the good. IN the first house it can mean a big change to your image and the way you appear to the world. So good luck.

I've got Transit Uranus conjunct Natal Sun coming up in the 1st house soon. I'm expecting big changes but I'm confused about what it means if a planet is well aspected. My Uranus has both good and bad aspects, so how do I decide if it's well aspected or not?

Sun trine Uranus
Moon conjunct Uranus
Mars square Uranus
Jupiter square Uranus
Saturn Sextile Uranus
NN square Uranus
ASC trine Uranus

I don't get it? Is my Uranus well aspected or not, when it has both good and not so good aspects? :confused:

natasa

I have a Pisces ascendant and Uranus recently crossed over. I feel a strong urge to start all over with everything in my life.....and so restless....like I'm so ready for a change. I also joined a gym and trying to get in better shape. I read it's a good time to "reinvent yourself". I would like to hear how others with this transit are dealing w/ it.
Thanks,
cin

I also have Pisces AC and Uranus was in conjunction - now it is in my 1sth. Also have strong urge to start all over, to be in good shape, exercising more than ever (even quick walking just to ``calm down``), I changed my hair, clothes, added much red color (I guess because Uranus conjucted Mars in my 1st).
But I liked the change it brought to me...

I've got Transit Uranus conjunct Natal Sun coming up in the 1st house soon. I'm expecting big changes but I'm confused about what it means if a planet is well aspected. My Uranus has both good and bad aspects, so how do I decide if it's well aspected or not?

Sun trine Uranus
Moon conjunct Uranus
Mars square Uranus
Jupiter square Uranus
Saturn Sextile Uranus
NN square Uranus
ASC trine Uranus

I don't get it? Is my Uranus well aspected or not, when it has both good and not so good aspects? :confused:

We are all visual people and need to see charts, but because this is NOT your thread I suggest you start a new one asking about *aspects*

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

Remember back to your school days an opposition is 180', square 90', trine 120', and sextile 60' Now challenged aspects are conj (depending on the planets, cos some like each other and some really don't) squares and oppositions. Easy aspects are conj (if the planets get along) eg: Jupiter conj Moon, sextile and trine. Quincunx is inbetween (depending on the planets) causes health strains and unresolved or hard to balance planets/energies.

Yes and if I'd remembered this last night I would've posted the chart. Now I'm at work again and can't. lol.

I also use whole houses Astrologer50 and see her moon (and Venus) in her 5th whole house. She is dating a fella 14 years older than her who has transferred with his military to Kuwait for two years. She is supposed to go see him this summer and is working out passport details on her 7 year old son, my grandson. His Dad is not wanting to sign the paperwork. Now she's hired an attorney as this Dad is in jail on drug charges. (My daughter does NO drugs and barely drinks btw....they haven't been together for years now) I am thinking she'll win the case as they've printed out his rap sheet and it's not looking good for the Dad tho great for her case. I am betting my daughter marries this man who is currently in Kuwait. He's been after her for over a year now...bought her an engagement ring, etc.

I don't see us having a falling out. We talk daily (with her in Texas and me in Florida) and even when we disagree we agree to disagree without major flack....but I can see her moving to Kuwait for a year til this fella can come back to the states.

As you know I use Equal house and your late Aries moon would be in 2nd house, judging from the placidus natal chart under your signature...Also the chart you posted does NOT show the degrees or aspect grid which we need for proper evaluation.

I am also curious about my daughters Aries moon 3 degrees to see what happens to ME when everything hits on her moon. I'm at work so can't show her chart. Do any of y'all look at your kids charts to see what is on tap for yourselves?
You have moon square venus and opp neptune being the most challenging. I notice you also have the moon square uranus natally. So how did you get along with your mother?

When T Uranus hits her moon it suggests sudden excitement, break with mother, and/or friendships. An emotional need to do something new to feed the emotional nature.

tokyo.lights

Goodness!! Transiting Uranus has been tap dancing on my ascendant/mars since March, enough already!! hehe :lol: I imagine as it zips through my first house I should expect some changes to my personality and appearance? Nothing dramatic so far, but I have become far more open minded and independent. I don't feel the need to have someone by my side, which is nice I suppose. And will come in handy as my Saturn return in the 7th comes rolling in later in the year.

fran92

Im a 17 Degree Taurus Rising. Uranus is currently transiting my 1st house. I quit soft drinks and bad eating habits. I’ve lost a ton of weight. I started going to the gym. I started at 217lbs (August 2020) and I’m currently at 175lbs exact. I’m aiming to get to 130 lbs by June. I have zero friends. I’ve pushed everyone away. I don’t want fake/useless people in my life right now. Im changing my appearance drastically. I’m also experiencing the end of my Saturn Return, so this 2021 is a new self-improved version of myself. I’m very excited! I have learned a lot from my Saturn 🪐 Return and with this Uranus transit it’s an add-on.