Uranus in Taurus

CapAquaPis

I consider Uranian influence as benefic. In Taurus, it's guiding us towards a more humane economic system. Saturn's the problem.

Whenever the pandemic ends, a lot of countries will learn to value public health and wealth redistribution more than ever. It could put an end to corrupt and authoritarian political systems who failed to protect their people from harm's way. In a Leo (15'?) Parans chart at this time, to have Saturn in the 12th house is a malefic omen, while Jupiter and Saturn both currently in retrograde are in conjunction this week from May 13-20, Jupiter in the 12th isn't good either but in the sign of Capricorn while Saturn transits Aquarius last month.

dr. farr

A mundane note:

Taurus is Putin's ascending sign, and is also Trump's 10th house sign; Uranus is the most elevated planet in Trump's natal chart, and is parallel the ruler of Trump's nativity, the Sun.

This was posted 5 years ago; note connection of Putin asc sign with my current comment about ukraine indepedence chart and my comment about Uranus.

dr. farr

In comparing Putin with Trump (astrologically) I have used Putin's birth chart as relocated to Moscow (a "relocation birth chart") and with the necessary time and angle adjustments. I have found this method (relocation of birth charts to seats of power when looking at nativities from the perspective of mundane astrology) to be often quite revealing. I shall be listing some of the connections between Putin's relocation birth chart, and the Trump nativity, in the near future; for completeness, however, I'll also be posting a comparison between the non-relocated Putin nativity (with Scorpio ascendant) and Trump's natal chart, as well (Note: many astrologers do not accept the conditional reality of relocated birth charts)

Note that I used a relocated birth chart for Putin to obtain the Taurus asc.

CapAquaPis

Uranus in Scorpio and Sagittarius generations (for those born in 1980 under the tail and 1981 under the arrow): The late 1970s recession, then came the mid 1980s boom and now the 1980 and 81 babies are having their mid-life or Uranus oppositions in a sign about money: Taurus, it squared the Uranus in Aquarius of 1995-2002 and Pisces times in 2003-10 in what was a relatively bigger economic boom. And what about Uranus in Capricorn 1988-95 generation dealt with their young adult years when Uranus squared in Aries in 2010-17? My natal Uranus is in Scorpio (the 25'-29' range in 1980, but my sign ruler planet squared my natal sun/moon conjunction in Aquarius (the not-so-lucky 8th house)...however, the house of inheritance (usually the mother), like I got a trust fund made for me early this year to improve my constantly troubled personal economic situation like to be in a fixed-income situation in my adult life, and my Taurus Mom represented by the current Uranus placement in my 11th.

Humanitarian

Uranus enters Taurus on May 15, 2018

I'm wondering what other people think this might bring. Taurus rules the financial system and farming, so we can expect upset in at least these areas.
There's some declining of economies due to the Covid-19 pandemic in 29 Dec 2019, and also the electricity production decreased due to global warming and lack of environmental regulations, too. Stocks are falling down, economy is decreasing and the energy production drastically changed due to lack of natural resources, so it's the effect of Uranus in Taurus from 2018 till now.