Please read my vedic chart

Mermaid

Hey guys!
I've been studying more the western astrology and only recently started to read about the Vedic. I really wonder the interpretation of my chart according to the vedic astrology. Could someone please take a look at it for me. Especially love/marriage topics (I recently turned 29 šŸ˜•) and career.

Thank you!
22nd September 1987 at 03:53 am, birth place: Ljubljana, Slovenia

RaRohini

Hey guys!
I've been studying more the western astrology and only recently started to read about the Vedic. I really wonder the interpretation of my chart according to the vedic astrology. Could someone please take a look at it for me. Especially love/marriage topics (I recently turned 29 šŸ˜•) and career.

Thank you!
22nd September 1987 at 03:53 am, birth place: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Hi !

Ascendant Leo Magha the great . This person has a regal attitude throughout life and likes to express oneself. Leadership mentality.
Moon conjunct Mars in Leo Purvaphalguni in the first house of self.Leo Purvaphalguni is the benevolent side of the king after he has won the battle. It represents a life if leisure..festivals, holidays, tourism, amusement etc. This is represented by the hammock ( and a glass of cocktail if you will). The word Pha is also the root for Palang( bed) and Palanquin (in which the princess rides). The first half of life is characterised by this. Rahu in Pisces Uttabhadra in the 8th house..the ocean of conscioussness .. the latter part of lifeis characterised by large scale leadership positions.
But the 2nd to 8th house axis will throw you in all sorts of situations where you may be brought to the edge ..and then saved . This is to understand the deeper question' Who am I?' . You may stand alone at some point and forced to think about this. The answer may propel you to next stage.
This may be a bit difficult for a Leo because it may need toning down the ego.
Venus in Virgo..no dearth of sexual partners.
Chart looks favourable for marriage too . Starting Rahu Dasha 2016 to 2034, many upheavels may come, so also your partner. Others can give a better prediction about the times.
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless!

Mermaid

Thank you RaRohini.
If someone can give me more details about the Rahu Dasha and love/marriage/partner I would be very happy.

mathur_dinesh

Rahu major-period operates from 6/June/2016 to 6/June/2034.
Rahu is placed in Pisces in the eighth house in a constellation of Saturn. Therefore setbacks, disappointments, and even dangerous situation may arise in this period.
Jupiter occupies the ninth house in a friendly sign should give wealth in this major-period.
Venus is associated with Mercury. You may be inclined to music and dance in this major-period. This position could also give ability to write and communicate in this period. There will be several relationships. The Moon is behind Ketu and Venus in the chart. Therefore there will be several failed romantic entanglements. The period will see you married.
Mars in Leo will tend to cause litigation, disputes, injuries and surgery in this major-period.
The aspect of Jupiter on the Moon and Mars shows birth of children with the help of surgical intervention.
Saturn occupies Scorpio. You will travel abroad in this period.

Mermaid

Rahu major-period operates from 6/June/2016 to 6/June/2034.
Rahu is placed in Pisces in the eighth house in a constellation of Saturn. Therefore setbacks, disappointments, and even dangerous situation may arise in this period.
Jupiter occupies the ninth house in a friendly sign should give wealth in this major-period.
Venus is associated with Mercury. You may be inclined to music and dance in this major-period. This position could also give ability to write and communicate in this period. There will be several relationships. The Moon is behind Ketu and Venus in the chart. Therefore there will be several failed romantic entanglements. The period will see you married.
Mars in Leo will tend to cause litigation, disputes, injuries and surgery in this major-period.
The aspect of Jupiter on the Moon and Mars shows birth of children with the help of surgical intervention.
Saturn occupies Scorpio. You will travel abroad in this period.

Thank you!
We'll I already live abroad and I love to travel. When can marrriage occur? It's quite a long period and I am not that young anymore.

Mermaid

I am sorry to brag, I know that you are replying here in your free time, but I will be really happy if someone could give me details (more specific period) when I can expect love or even marriage. Have a nice weekend!