Speculative chart for Andreas Lubitz

unique_astrology

Speculative natal MC for POB 173°53' squared by natal Saturn at 263°21'. Potential for acting out violently as Mars (223°31') and Pluto (223°59') are conjunct.

Speculative Lubitz natal RAMC for crash site was at 172°30'. Natal Neptune-Pluto midpoint rose at 172°48'. This was not true at birth place. Natal Mars-Saturn midpoint rose at 173°14'. This does not exist at birth place. Natal Saturn at 263°21' square MC within 1 degree. Progressed Mars rose at 173°24'. Transit Saturn rose at 172°54' - would have been exactly on Asc a short distance West of crash site and as plane was descending.

The progressed demi-anlunar (uses Moon from preceding solar return) MC at 173°41' was nearly exactly the same as birth place MC of 173°53' and natal MC of 172°30' at the crash site. Progressed natal Neptune-Pluto midpoint at crash site rase at 173°40'. The demi-anlunar MC is progressed to the time of the event by adding the Moon's arc from return inception to event time. The Nadir of the progressed demi-anlunar was at 331°51'. Lubitz' progressed Venus was at 331°17'.

Attachments

• a-Lubitz POB.gif
    a-Lubitz POB.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 57
  • b-Lubitz Relocated.gif
    b-Lubitz Relocated.gif
    17 KB · Views: 51
  • c-PDAL N.gif
    c-PDAL N.gif
    20.6 KB · Views: 49
  • d-PDAL PN.gif
    d-PDAL PN.gif
    28 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Terrabella

I find the Mars and Scorpio at 15° particularly chilling.....

Mars Scorpio
Mars possesses Rulership, triplicity by day and night, terms in the first 6 degrees, and face in the first 10 degrees, making it the strongest place for Mars in the entire Tropical Zodiac. Having no triplicity in Aries, Scorpio Mars can be said to be most dignified in Scorpio under its night time rulership.

The Nature and reputation of Mars in Scorpio is powerful and myths and legends have been borne out of this placement. There is no doubt that when Mars is found in his own domain his ability to win and fight is second to none. Having said this, Scorpio is Mars´s night time rulership which means that by preference this Mars fights by night, when the darkness and cold gives him the advantage.

Part of the advantage of Mars in Scorpio is the ray of Scorpio contains elements of Pluto traditional lord of the dead and the underworld. In this sense Mars is given a psychological advantage which is not necessarily physical strength, but an advantage of knowing exactly how to defeat and win against their enemies through, primarily fear. But this fear is not bluff, the fear that precedes this Mars is due to Mars´s incisive and brutal actions. Of course in Scorpio Mars is a dealer of death, however, this is its dignity and therefore the death that is dealt and given by this Mars is just and destined. Mars here in a sense serves up a karmic judgement that has been previously decided in Libra.

It is often necessary for Nature to kill and destroy in order to regenerate and renew itself. Scorpio Mars is given this task and is best at it. Often the energy of Scorpio is hidden, is dormant and appears to be soft, and nonthreatening, this is one of its advantages. In fact even the public image of Mars in Scorpio can be deceiving, because Scorpio is a sign which generally shuns the spotlight and shuns any artificiality. The result is that Mars in Scorpio is able to fight his battles in total privacy, sometimes without his enemy even being aware of anything until the final minute, due again to the night time rulership. But this is not to say that Mars is either underhand, scheming, or in any kind of dishonest or morally wrong place in his actions. Because of his dignity it is his duty to carry out such activities, to kill if necessary, to finish and to destroy that which is weak and has not purpose.

Death is necessary and the bottom line in any war situation. Mars in Scorpio is aware of this. Mars in Scorpio would rather live, because he is attached to life and is born with survival instinct. Mars at war here is at war in the dark, he is also at war in difficult terrain, which is both cold and wet, possibly even at sea, but more likely taking full use of the desert´s lack of water in order to let his enemies die of thirst while he fills up in little oasis of which only he knows the location. Of course Scorpio Mars´s toughness is often brought about through testing, Scorpio has a way of putting pressure on Mars here so that he is given difficult and sometimes catastrophic times of testing where it appears that he is totally wiped out. However this is part of the psychology of the sign in which Mars is well placed to be “reborn” and renewed with full veteran experience and that advantage once again of having been through disaster which his enemies have not.

unique_astrology

The source for the December 28th date has made a correction and an apology.

Korrektur: Das Geburtsdatum war hier zunächst mit 28. Dezember 1987 angegeben. Richtig ist der 18. Dezember. Wir bitten den Fehler zu entschuldigen

From Google Translate: Correction: The date of birth was here initially stated, by 28 December 1987. Properly is 18 December. We apologize for the error.

From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Lubitz

References

http://www.augsburger-allgemeine.de/panorama/Andreas-Lubitz-Wer-war-der-Co-Pilot-von-Flug-4U-9525-id33511832.html

^ Andreas Lubitz: Wer war der Co-Pilot von Flug 4U 9525? (Andreas Lubitz: Who was the Co-Pilot of Flight 4U 9525?), augsburger-allgemeine.de (in German), retrieved 30 March 2015. This source wrote originally '28 Dezember' but as of 30 March, it has changed the date to 18 December. It says "Lubitz stammt aus Montabaur in Rheinland-Pfalz und wurde laut Düsseldorfer Bezirksregierung am 18. Dezember 1987 geboren...." (Lubitz is from Montabaur, and according to the Düsseldorf district government was born on 18 December 1987)

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Very basic charts for Lubitz located to crash site: Natal with progressed around it and then progressed with natal around it.

Attachments

• N with Prog.gif
    N with Prog.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Prog  with N.gif
    Prog with N.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 35

Marinka

The source for the December 28th date has made a correction and an apology.

From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Lubitz
References

http://www.augsburger-allgemeine.de...der-Co-Pilot-von-Flug-4U-9525-id33511832.html

^ Andreas Lubitz: Wer war der Co-Pilot von Flug 4U 9525? (Andreas Lubitz: Who was the Co-Pilot of Flight 4U 9525?), augsburger-allgemeine.de (in German), retrieved 30 March 2015. This source wrote originally '28 Dezember' but as of 30 March, it has changed the date to 18 December. It says "Lubitz stammt aus Montabaur in Rheinland-Pfalz und wurde laut Düsseldorfer Bezirksregierung am 18. Dezember 1987 geboren...." (Lubitz is from Montabaur, and according to the Düsseldorf district government was born on 18 December 1987)

From Google Translate: Correction: The date of birth was here initially stated, by 28 December 1987. Properly is 18 December. We apologize for the error.

The wrong birthdate was noted and then corrected in the other thread on this topic -- you might want to consider posting some of this information there.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83085

unique_astrology

I see that Astrodienst has found evidence to suggest Neuburg an der D, Germany or Bankok, Thailand as places where Lubitz might have been born.

Working with both localities I dismiss Bangkok. Neuburg has more difficult aspects than are to be found in Montabaur.

Changes For Andreas Lubitz

Because the progressed anlunars are worked backward from the date, time, and place of an event to find a time for a birth chart there are no changes to any charts for that location. When the place of birth changes, the only changes that occur are the angles of the birth chart at that locality and aspects to them.

In Andreas Lubitz' chart they are:

If the birth place was Montabaur - the MC was 173°53' (I think Montabaur can be dismissed)

Square to MC (E Pt) was 263°53'

Natal Mercury was on the E Pt at 262°11'
Natal Saturn was on the E Pt at 262°21'

If the birth place was Neuburg an der Donau - the MC was 177°14'

On the Asc

Natal Mars-Saturn midpoint rose at 176°49'
Natal Mars-Mercury midpoint rose at 177°54'
Natal Mars-Sun midpoint rose at 178°44'
Natal Mars-Uranus midpoint rose at 179°29'
Secondary progressed Mars at the time of the crash was on the Asc at 177°19'
Transit Saturn was on the Asc at 176°26'

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Unending stress.

The following are just the dates on which aspects were exact but they were within tight orbs virtually every day since the 1st of January. February 17th was a particularly stressful day with progressed Moon conjunct progressed Pluto, progressed Mars conjunct natal Asc, and his Sag stellium conjunct his progressed MC for place of birth. Chart attached along with capture of 2014 SR Asc (precession corrected) and natal planets.

New years progressed Sun-Saturn midpoint on natal Asc
RA progressed Moon conjunct natal Mars January 17
RA transit Saturn square progressed Venus January 20
RA progressed Moon conjunct natal Pluto January 29
RA transit Saturn conjunct progressed Mars January 31
RA progressed Moon conjunct progressed Pluto February 17
RA progressed Mars conjunct natal Asc February 17
RA transit Saturn stations on natal Asc March 14

Attachments

• Prog Moon P Pluto.gif
    Prog Moon P Pluto.gif
    31.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 2014 and N.gif
    2014 and N.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 27

Marinka

I not seeing how you arrived at the time of birth (i.e. ascendant) noted on the charts? Can you share some of that information?

Uranus 8

Interessting techniques unique_astrology :)

What are your thought about so called pilot Patrick S. ?
On whole twitter, only two persons ask themselves why three different spelling are circulating.

Sondheimer, Sondenheimer, Sonderheimer

My guess, is that there was no commandant on board.

None of these spelling are registred on FAA

Last edited:

unique_astrology

I not seeing how you arrived at the time of birth (i.e. ascendant) noted on the charts? Can you share some of that information?

There are specific charts to be used with this technique. I do not consider it difficult to learn but my energy level is not very high lately so my participation in teaching would likely be spotty but I do have a complete example showing step by step instructions taken from beginning to end. This link will take you to it. On the Right side of the page you can click on a link to download the whole album to study it off line.

I have to click on the first 2 images to open them then find "View Image" and click on that to be able to read the instructions.

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/unique_astrology/library/1%20Set%20up%20and%20Betancourt?sort=6&page=1

Last edited:

Marinka

There are specific charts to be used with this technique. I do not consider it difficult to learn but my energy level is not very high lately so my participation in teaching would likely be spotty but I do have a complete example showing step by step instructions taken from beginning to end. This link will take you to it. On the Right side of the page you can click on a link to download the whole album to study it off line.

I have to click on the first 2 images to open them then find "View Image" and click on that to be able to read the instructions.

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/unique_astrology/library/1%20Set%20up%20and%20Betancourt?sort=6&page=1

I took a quick look at the charts you are referencing in the link and it appears that the example has both the date and time of birth available for the subject and the event described also has a date and time. So, I'm a bit confused how this example is going to show how to arrive at a time of birth for the co-pilot which is what I was originally asking about.

unique_astrology

An old post explaining how I work out a birth time for a person starting with an event time and location and a known birth date, but no time, of a person involved in it.

"I always start with a noon birth time, do the nearest precessed solar or demi-solar before an event, then take the Moon from that to do the nearest lunar or demi-lunar return before the event which I progress to the time of the event using the lunar arc in right ascension from the beginning of the return to the time of the event. Then I look for a combination of progressed lunar return planets aligning with progressed or natal planets appropriate to the event and note the right ascension of the MC necessary to place them on an angle, figure the difference in angles forward or backward between the lunar return MC I have and the one I want. This will tell me how much to change the time of the birth chart forward or backward from noon (each degree of difference times 4 minutes, each minute of difference times 4 seconds of time - usually it will be a matter of hours and minutes) needed to give me that right ascension on the MC of the progressed lunar, change the natal chart by that amount of time forward or backward the same as the lunar return would have had to change and do the charts all over again. Usually I am pretty close but almost always the time will need adjustment which I do until I get the MC I want. Only then can I look for midpoint structures, how transits apply to the natal, progressed natal, and the return chart. I also check the eclipses from the year preceding the event against all of those charts. Lastly, I progress the solar return to the event and check natals, progressed natals, transits, and eclipses against it and see how it fits into the progressed lunar return."

I allow an orb of 2 degrees from an angle, or a major aspect to one, for points to be considered in interpreting these charts as events are not usually at the latitude and longitude given for a place (which is usually for the geographic center of town or city hall) and the time of the clock or watch may not have been accurate to atomic time as the planetary positions are.

Last edited:

Marinka

An old post explaining how I work out a birth time for a person starting with an event time and location and a known birth date, but no time, of a person involved in it.

"I always start with a noon birth time, do the nearest precessed solar or demi-solar before an event, then take the Moon from that to do the nearest lunar or demi-lunar return before the event which I progress to the time of the event using the lunar arc in right ascension from the beginning of the return to the time of the event. Then I look for a combination of progressed lunar return planets aligning with progressed or natal planets appropriate to the event and note the right ascension of the MC necessary to place them on an angle, figure the difference in angles forward or backward between the lunar return MC I have and the one I want. This will tell me how much to change the time of the birth chart forward or backward from noon (each degree of difference times 4 minutes, each minute of difference times 4 seconds of time - usually it will be a matter of hours and minutes) needed to give me that right ascension on the MC of the progressed lunar, change the natal chart by that amount of time forward or backward the same as the lunar return would have had to change and do the charts all over again. Usually I am pretty close but almost always the time will need adjustment which I do until I get the MC I want. Only then can I look for midpoint structures, how transits apply to the natal, progressed natal, and the return chart. I also check the eclipses from the year preceding the event against all of those charts. Lastly, I progress the solar return to the event and check natals, progressed natals, transits, and eclipses against it and see how it fits into the progressed lunar return."

I allow an orb of 2 degrees from an angle, or a major aspect to one, for points to be considered in interpreting these charts as events are not usually at the latitude and longitude given for a place (which is usually for the geographic center of town or city hall) and the time of the clock or watch may not have been accurate to atomic time as the planetary positions are.

Thanks for the explanation - I appreciate your time.

I do a similar operation but mine produces 380 charts (very tedious) which equates to producing a chart for every 4 minutes for the 24 hour day. I look for aspects to the ascendant, planets, and angles. I use more than 1 event to check for accuracy otherwise, I'm not sure how I could be accurate. I start off with a listing of all the angles that a planet would make as it moves from 0 Aries to 29 Pisces which seems to correspond to your moon method.

WHYNOT

Banned
Uranus 8: I have no chart for him.

Why would anyone want to expend energy on astro speculations of the pilot
when in truth nobody even knows for sure whether this character is real or fake.
http://www.whale.to/c/germanwings_flight_gwi9525.html

It is a certain fact these days that The Media is complicit in any cover ups, and can never be relied on for truth. That even goes as far as creating fake personas.
There is too much speculation re this event as to what really happened, and if the Media calls it a "suicide/murder" then you can already guess that it was not, and likely something else entirely

unique_astrology

Thanks for the explanation - I appreciate your time.

I do a similar operation but mine produces 380 charts (very tedious) which equates to producing a chart for every 4 minutes for the 24 hour day. I look for aspects to the ascendant, planets, and angles. I use more than 1 event to check for accuracy otherwise, I'm not sure how I could be accurate. I start off with a listing of all the angles that a planet would make as it moves from 0 Aries to 29 Pisces which seems to correspond to your moon method.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=270304&postcount=31

The same is true for lunar returns. Those computed using the Moon from the nearest preceding solar of demi-solar return are more accurate and telling than the natals. They are even hotter when they are progressed.

Uranus 8

The same is true for lunar returns. Those computed using the Moon from the nearest preceding solar of demi-solar return are more accurate and telling than the natals. They are even hotter when they are progressed.
Did you use topocentric system (moon parallax corrected)?

Last edited:

unique_astrology

No, I do not. If it ain't broke I'm not gonna try to fix it.

I have been doing the progression of lunar returns for going on 45 years and have had great success using just precession corrected charts and right ascension of points in them.

A few comments on that success:

An example (with permission) of the efficacy of my technique to determine a time of birth having only 1 incident to work with and a choice of 2 locations for it to have occurred at:

Re: Your daughter's birth data

Hi ********,

For your daughter:

Dec 3, 1990, 6:17 pm, MST, Tucson, AZ

To which the reply was:

Re: Your daughter's birth data
« Sent to: unique_astrology on: May 11, 2013, 01:40:46 PM »

"I sent the following earlier but not sure if it got thru to you as I see I should have saved a copy to my outbox which I will do with this one. Here is a copy of my original answer:

Hi Bob, you are amazingly close, her birthdate Dec 3, 1990 6:18 p.m. Tucson, AZ.

If you have further questions, please ask. And thank you so much for being so helpful."

Another example of the accuracy of the technique when a prediction of an event was made using a known birth time to work with:

"You have just been SO spot-on in what you’ve told me that I figured you would certainly be the person to ask these questions to. It still floors me that you had my infamous meeting pretty much nailed down to the exact time on the 1st....very impressive, indeed."

And several more responses to results using the technique:

"And Bob, just so you know....you were exactly correct."

"You were so absolutely correct regarding the timing of events."

Along with those are hundreds, no, probably thousands, of charts with the same accuracy in timing which were not commented on.

Last edited: