Any Help will be Kindly Appreciated

Greetings,

I have been afflicted with Pluto since it entered Capricorn in 2008, yet, as it nears my Sun at 19 degrees and since there have been planets squaring it since 2010, life has been quite challenging from every aspect possible.

Please, take a look at my chart and be as kind to help. Any help will be kindly appreciated.

Here is my personal data:

Name: Ignacio Beltran
DOB: 10/JAN/1966
Time: 04:11 AM PST
Place of Birth: Culiacan, Mexico
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2at&rs=3

Sorry, I am new here and hopefully my chart will show.

I know Transiting Saturn and Pluto will conjunct over my Natal Sun on 2018 and I am terrified as I see my life crumble 4 years before the date...:sad:

H E L P .

Kind Regards,

Ignacio.:wink:

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_ignacio_beltran_hp.15723.51415.gif
    astro_w2at_01_ignacio_beltran_hp.15723.51415.gif
    57.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Birch Dragon

Hi Ignacio,
Starting caveat: I'm not an astrologer. So this is just a thought or two. Not official "astro advice." It's entirely possible I don't know what I'm talking about. :smile:

I notice that in your natal chart your Sun is trine your Pluto/Uranus conjunction. sun and Pluto aren't in an antagonistic relationship for you. They seem, on first glance, to be in harmony.
If you feel as though you've been getting a lot of messages in life that seem Plutonian, maybe the trick is to see what positive change those messages are trying to point you to. Maybe ruminate on what the positives of Pluto running through your first house might be?
I'm sure others would disagree but generally I don't think planets show up just to crush us. We get crushed, I figure, if we resist them or try to push against them. If we go with it, our life will be in more harmony. But the trick is figuring out what the "it" is that we're supposed to be going with. So... What's Pluto been saying to you as you've been getting hit? What are you being asked to transform?

You have the ruler of your chart (Jupiter) on your Descendant. My chart ruler is there too. I'd be interested to hear how you feel Jupiter shows up in your life...

Hi Ignacio,
Starting caveat: I'm not an astrologer. So this is just a thought or two. Not official "astro advice." It's entirely possible I don't know what I'm talking about. :smile:

I notice that in your natal chart your Sun is trine your Pluto/Uranus conjunction. sun and Pluto aren't in an antagonistic relationship for you. They seem, on first glance, to be in harmony.
If you feel as though you've been getting a lot of messages in life that seem Plutonian, maybe the trick is to see what positive change those messages are trying to point you to. Maybe ruminate on what the positives of Pluto running through your first house might be?
I'm sure others would disagree but generally I don't think planets show up just to crush us. We get crushed, I figure, if we resist them or try to push against them. If we go with it, our life will be in more harmony. But the trick is figuring out what the "it" is that we're supposed to be going with. So... What's Pluto been saying to you as you've been getting hit? What are you being asked to transform?

You have the ruler of your chart (Jupiter) on your Descendant. My chart ruler is there too. I'd be interested to hear how you feel Jupiter shows up in your life...

Thanks for your response.

Pluto is transiting Capricorn and has already conjuncted my Natal Mercury, which made me obsessive and gave me strong powers of deep observation. Now, as you can see, Pluto is nearing my Natal Sun and it is squaring planets in every other Cardinal sign. That's what I am talking about. Life is tough, right now, very tough.

I agree with you in that Pluto transforms and it transforms, absolutely! My whole life has been under transformation and I feel I have lost everything I worked to accomplish and obtain and that I stink. I am not welcome and what I speak about is boring or as if I am a crazy person who people rather skip. It's crazy times for me, these Pluto transits along with so many squares in cardinal signs.

Thanks for your response.

Last edited:

Kerrie

I know Transiting Saturn and Pluto will conjunct over my Natal Sun on 2018 and I am terrified as I see my life crumble 4 years before the date...

Hi just confirming for you that transitting saturn isnt going to conjunct your sun its going to sextile, which is rather a friendly aspect so I wouldnt be stressed about this.

I also wouldnt fear the transitting pluto as your natal sun has a trine aspect involving pluto/uranus.... so yes you will be transformed as thats what pluto does...

I would relax a little, as you are probably aware having transitting pluto conjuncting your mercury (trine moon) it doesnt happen overnight...

I see that you may have some uncomfortable times ahead (or even happening now with t saturn square your venus/mars conjunction in the 2nd) Money or self esteem probs maybe both? just look to see when saturn goes direct and count 2 degress after to give u an udea when it will bne finished.

Krewster

Using tight orbs and mixing-in minors, there's tons fewer challenging aspects to any personal planet in your chart than average (like only 3 out of 20-ish aspects tighter than 2 degrees).

So focusing only on those:

-your luminaries are 135;

-the Moon end of that 135 is semi-octile family aspected to your Ven/Mars (7 min tight in case of Moon-Ven);

-although no transit is going to account for your 8 year indicated behavior/experience, it is not T Pluto which has been "red" interacting with your "red" triangle, but rather, T Nept (not only oppo the Moon but also 45'ing your Sun, turning your Ven/Mars into the apex of a 22.5-45-22.5 "red" triangle).

Soooo...do your indicated behavior/experiences feel more T Nept in nature than T other transpersonal...?

p.s. Ironic timing for your worry post (since T Sat is 5 min orb 45 to your Merc).

Kerrie

Soooo...do your indicated behavior/experiences feel more T Nept in nature than T other transpersonal...?

I think he has expressed in his 2nd post that he is feeling more pluto aspecting his mercury/moon rather than neptune. His words... "made me obsessive and gave me strong powers of deep observation"...

Neptune hasnt past the degress of his moon or sun yet.... that will be felt more in the future... not in the last 8 years.

Krewster

Yes Kerrie, Capricorn 1966 was talking about 8 years ago (for the T Pluto effect on the Moon 120 Merc) and separately expressing current ?anxiety? about the just concluded Grand Cross in-the-sky as well as T Pluto reaching almost 20 Cap to conjunct his Sun.

Since the former made no heavy transiting aspects to his personal planets and the latter is long in the future, my post suggests an alternative label for any current troubles with another name (i.e., T Nept).

Last edited:
Hi just confirming for you that transitting saturn isnt going to conjunct your sun its going to sextile, which is rather a friendly aspect so I wouldnt be stressed about this.

I also wouldn't fear the transitting pluto as your natal sun has a trine aspect involving pluto/uranus.... so yes you will be transformed as thats what pluto does...

I would relax a little, as you are probably aware having transitting pluto conjuncting your mercury (trine moon) it doesnt happen overnight...

I see that you may have some uncomfortable times ahead (or even happening now with t saturn square your venus/mars conjunction in the 2nd) Money or self esteem probs maybe both? just look to see when saturn goes direct and count 2 degress after to give u an udea when it will bne finished.

Oh, I was looking at the Uranus, Jupiter, Mars, Pluto Grand Square and I completely forgot to look at Transiting Saturn challenging my Natal Venus Conjunction with Mars.

Saturn will be stationary on July 20th, 2014, so I still need to hang in there. As to Transiting Saturn conjuncting Pluto over my Natal Sun, I agree. I saw that a few years back and I think it was faulty info. Uggggh. Release. Besides, Transiting Pluto will trine Natal Pluto and Uranus, so that will be not that bad. It's not the disaster I was forecasting.

I also have transiting Neptune conjuncting Natal Saturn conjunct Chiron and that can make things seem rather gloomy and obscure.

Have to be a good Capricorn and be patient. The veil will lift. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

Thanks, Kerrie. A lot!

Yes Kerrie, Capricorn 1966 was talking about 8 years ago (for the T Pluto effect on the Moon 120 Merc) and separately expressing current ?anxiety? about the just concluded Grand Cross in-the-sky as well as T Pluto reaching almost 20 Cap to conjunct his Sun.

Since the former made no heavy transiting aspects to his personal planets and the latter is long in the future, my post suggests an alternative label for any current troubles with another name (i.e., T Nept).

I was talking about the last few months. Yes, April 23rd or near it was the conclusion of the Grand Cross, thank God. So current anxiety will subside as the planets star moving around, undoing the current Grand Cross. Mars just turned direct in my 7th house and that will certainly ease my wife's strange and flaring hatred against me. Hopefully we will end up in a friendlier divorce.

T Pluto is currently at 13 Cap. I thought it was going to conjunct Saturn over my Sun at 19 Cap, but thank God I was wrong.

Transiting Neptune over my Natal Saturn and Chiron is what I feel. You are correct. That's why I feel the way I feel. I will start taking St. John's Wort. Hopefully that will help since meditating is a little difficult for me to do.

Thanks, a lot.:wink:

Krewster

Yes, you're right about T Pluto conjuncting your Sun (in 2017); so worrying about that now is, well....just worrying.

Your Merc's aspects don't suggest you are the "worrying type" (as you define that), although Merc does bi-septile Uran. Would you say there's something Uranian about your Merc style...?

Last edited:
Yes, you're right about T Pluto conjuncting your Sun (in 2017); so worrying about that now is, well....just worrying.

Your Merc's aspects don't suggest you are the "worrying type" (as you define that), although Merc does bi-septile Uran. Would you say there's something Uranian about your Merc style...?

I think Mercury in Capricorn in the first house is just fine and well aspected to my Natal Moon. Probably the squares of Uranus in 2010 to my Moon, but that no longer applies.

Life has been a roller coaster since 2011 or 2012. My wife wiped our savings of $50'000.00 dlls. without my knowledge. I found out in 2013 and the relationship just crashed. She didn't buy anything that I know of, and now just left me. My business is now closed and I feel helpless, loveless, alone for the very first time in my life and without any hope for a bright future as I am now 48 years old.

I remember couple of years ago, Uranus in Aries was opposing Saturn in Libra and in our marriage, Saturn was on the 7th house and Uranus was on the first, while Mars was parked and retrograde in Virgo for a few months... Planetary aspects haven't been too friendly, lately, which I worry about being this way until 2023 when Pluto finally leaves Capricorn.

I know that Pluto cleans the slate of anything that does not work and now I am certain that our marriage no longer works, for sure. Money would certainly help to move and start a new life somewhere else, but now I have nothing. I don't feel angry, but I feel sad and depressed, thinking that how she could had been so mean and egotistical.

I know I will get up and that a re-birth is coming as a new dawn nears. Pluto's cycle is difficulties, destruction and reconstruction of something new. A new life.

Well, that's mainly the situation.

Last edited: