Will this chart lead to a good relationship?

lisa82

We started seeing each other casually for a year now and we have never talked about the status of our relationship because I wasn't sure about how I felt, recently we hanging out more often and I want to know if this leads to anything.

It looks like we have some exact aspects and his capricorn moon seems to be good for my scorpio moon but I'm really not sure.

Please guide me.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-14 at 16.26.37.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-12-14 at 16.26.37.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

ElenaJ

This chart style is not easy to visualise and there is no aspect table, so hopefully I am judging the orbs correctly.
Your sun (your personality and ego) is opposed by his Neptune/saturn/uranus.
Your moon (emotions) is conjunct his powerful, bossy and manipulative pluto.
Your Mars/saturn/pluto oppose his sun/venus/mercury.
Your moon's nodes are squared by his Uranus.
The question is, how have you lasted for a year with this combination?
Your south node holds his Saturn, you are probably both paying off a karmic debt.
The Venus conjunct mars/jupiter on his ascendent is the honey that draws you together. If you begin to spend a lot of time together, you will probably end with a sudden break up.
Sorry.

thelivingsky

Anytime one of the luminaries fall in the other person's House 6 or House 12 it is considered a negative for romantic relationships. In both cases one person's Moon falls in the other's House 6.

In a business relationship Sun or Moon in the other's H6 can be good.

Also, the best indicators of long term romantic success are good aspects between the luminaries, and in your case your Moon squares his Moon, and there are no good aspects between luminaries to help.

Conclusion: Take it slow and don't get into a situation that would be hard to exit from. IMO If two individuals are quite mature, emotionally healthy and spiritually evolved they can make difficult chart aspects work for them with some effort and commitment. Most of us do not have that ability.

ElenaJ

Anytime one of the luminaries fall in the other person's House 6 or House 12 it is considered a negative for romantic relationships. In both cases one person's Moon falls in the other's House 6.

In a business relationship Sun or Moon in the other's H6 can be good.

Also, the best indicators of long term romantic success are good aspects between the luminaries, and in your case your Moon squares his Moon, and there are no good aspects between luminaries to help.

Conclusion: Take it slow and don't get into a situation that would be hard to exit from. IMO If two individuals are quite mature, emotionally healthy and spiritually evolved they can make difficult chart aspects work for them with some effort and commitment. Most of us do not have that ability.

Agree with all you write, however the moon's are sextile not square.
Small compensation with so many negatives.

lisa82

Can u tell what kind of feeling he feels towards me?

Ive had so many aggressive partners and he seems like the first person who’s not aggressive and I thought it might work...this is so confusing..why does he keep getting contact with me then?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

People look for different things in a relationship, depending on what their inner needs are, their maturity.
There is an attraction between you, but beyond that initial spark, the contacts will turn from stimulating to irritating, persuasive to aggressive.
He is attracted, as you are. Unless you plan on a relationship that spends 20 hours a day in bed, you have to take into account the rest of the charts.
Aggression in a relationship can manifest itself in many ways, it could be the partner but it could also be ourselves. The energy has to come out, it isn't always possible to foresee how. There are too many factors involved.
Enjoy it while it lasts, but don't plan on long range. And learn what you can from this contact about how to channel your energy, how to interact. It will serve you well in the future with another partner.

lisa82

That is so strange! I really felt there might be something there after 1 year of peaceful dating. No dramas and frustrations like my other relationships

Zora

Account Closed
Can you explain in specifically which part of his and my personality that don't go well ?

How could people do here, lisa ? With your uncomplete unreadable synastry chart you have posted here -in which planet placements, house cusps and aspects are not shown below and not to be checked on their accuracy - but all necessary for an accurate chart reading and advice.

If you want to know something precise based on astrology - a clear readable chart is first needed condition.

lisa82

Did you read my first reply?

I've posted my aspect tables, can you please help me read it?

He really seems to want to see me all the time even though I'm actually not that interested but I'm already so comfortable with him.
Therefore, I don't mind really where this relationship is at but I want to know if it will lead to anything positive in the long-run.

ElenaJ

Your sun (your personality and ego) is opposed by his Neptune/saturn/uranus.
Your moon (emotions) is conjunct his powerful, bossy and manipulative pluto.
Your Mars/saturn/pluto oppose his sun/venus/mercury.
Your moon's nodes are squared by his Uranus.
The question is, how have you lasted for a year with this combination?
Your south node holds his Saturn, you are probably both paying off a karmic debt.
The Venus conjunct mars/jupiter on his ascendent is the honey that draws you together. If you begin to spend a lot of time together, you will probably end with a sudden break up.