Querent and node at the same degree ?

Scherzy

I have seen this:
"In the Degree of the Nodes refers to any planet or significant point that falls in the same degree of the lunar nodes in any sign. It must be the very same degree, not one higher or lower to come within one degree but actually in that same degree, regardless of the number of minutes. This shows a fated appointment or fateful event, possibly some sort of catastrophe. This indicator has been used mainly in Horary Astrology and if such a condition exists, it means the situation is out of the hands of the Querent."

My question:Will I overcome depression?
what do you think about it ?

Attachments

• suffer.jpg
    suffer.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 31

ElenaJ

Fateful, yes, in the sense that it is out of your hands, and maybe producing a result different from what you might expect. But not necessarily fatalistic or catastrophic. You would need other negative aspects and/or contacts to arrive at that conclusion.
I'll stop here, as I do not feel I am qualified to comment on your question, I'll leave it to those who know more than I do on this topic.

Scherzy

Fateful, yes, in the sense that it is out of your hands, and maybe producing a result different from what you might expect. But not necessarily fatalistic or catastrophic. You would need other negative aspects and/or contacts to arrive at that conclusion.
I'll stop here, as I do not feel I am qualified to comment on your question, I'll leave it to those who know more than I do on this topic.

Thanks for your respond,ElenaJ
Sorry for late answer