Let's talk about Neptune.

shutterstock-521649988.jpg

Foremost i am very introspective, so when i do talk a lot of it comes from myself and a lot of it involves myself since i myself have so much that is interesting, it is sort of self absorbed, but i learn and can move higher and further that way as well as learning from others and the outer world.

As a Cancer 3rd decan i am part ruled by Moon and also Neptune / Jupiter, born on 16th day in July, Life path 6.
http://darkstarastrology.com/cancer-decan-3/

Let us first look at numerology for my birth day as it is incredibly accurate, and it also shows Neptunian things.

Video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl3e3qEYikc

Life path 6. https://seventhlifepath.com/numerology/life-path-number-6/

So for myself Neptune combines with Moon, makes sense being 3rd decan Crab.

So i want to speak about some Neptune aspects i do have, and explain the role they play and how i deal with them.. use them, outwardly come across.

Neptune is said to be the God of the Seas.
Neptune is spiritual, subtle, psychically receptive, illusions and also confusion.

I am naturally this energy due to my ascendant in Pisces, but it's only something i can recognize through examining myself and looking at descriptions of my ascendant because the ascendant is how you come across, subconscious.
http://the-rebel-shaman.tumblr.com/post/68935596193/pisces-risingascendant

The one i can definitely see in me is Moon trine Neptune aspect.

In matters of love, i put my special one high above me and i worship them, not in the most obvious way but i show total devotion and caring.

On another side i feel everything, sense everything, everything is there, i don't feel fully stable around everyone and it's a far deeper intuition than just the normal Cancer intuition, it's well, i would say i have 3 ways of intuitiveness, psychic, feeling and reading, Scorpio Pluto is trine my Sun and Jupiter which gives an abundance of penetrative insight into others without revealing i even know all of this. Neptune - Moon adds physical feel, sensing, it's almost as if i can feel people in myself, i can even mimic them miraculously easily through this too, i can literally become them, which is another issue of Neptune, not being able to find one's self and not knowing whether we are ourselves or someone else, this mostly shows up when in bad relations or through severe trauma.

But let us move from the more shadow side of Neptune, Moon trine Neptune is a good aspect, the special person they have in their hearts will feel something they never felt before due to this because it is so unique and artistic in expression also. Which again.. an amazing placement for artists.

So when someone says, oh could you show this quality in you.. this person will most likely have no issue doing so, it may take a while for them to get it through their minds and switch that part on, but the connection in the mind is being made and it will come out eventually.

Some Moon trine Neptune people: Prince, Dionne Warwick, William Shatner, Mohandas Gandhi, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Keanu Reeves, Sean Penn, Winston Churchill, Shura Wevil, Patsy Cline

I will continue about other aspects to Neptune in other posts.

Last edited:
Jupiter opposite Neptune.

Well i will give you a situation, danger is ahead, i sense that in a fantasy land i am able to beat this object of danger, so i plow through it anyway.

That is essentially this aspect.. it's sort of deluded, yet at the same time it holds a lot of power too because we are able to laugh in the face of danger a lot of the time and still carry on like nothing happened.

We always question reality and facts, we never settle with mundane answers, but this also brings about not being able to stick with fact or fiction. Incredibly curious intellectually and always looking, very absorbent like a sponge, we are skeptics though so thinking you can mold us with anything you say without real evidence won't work.

Confidence will overcome the fact that people can use us. we also feel deeply disappointed when something we believe in turns out to be wrong or bad, and vice versa, when we are shown and there is compelling evidence for a good thing we feel extremely high and great for it too.

Neptune sextile Pluto.

Deep intuition, solid beliefs and mass awareness.
What is mostly not touched upon though is the ability to see the own self with this aspect, some people will not use it and will have other aspects stopping them using it, but it is a generational aspect 1940-2030 (citation may be needed)

It also is linked to what peoples hidden ideals are, they go much deeper than the surface level and not always brought out by the individual ever.

Animatrix

Can you read people and know what is on their minds?
For example if I would be chatting to you about everything, would you after a while be able to understand me as a person, and even know what my problems, wishes, and sorrows are?

Can you read people and know what is on their minds?
For example if I would be chatting to you about everything, would you after a while be able to understand me as a person, and even know what my problems, wishes, and sorrows are?

I can grasp a sense of pattern, i can see your inner turmoil, how you gain and how you recede, but it can sometimes take time or no time at all depending on the person and how far they can go themselves.

More closed off people can play the mind a bit due to other aspects not to do with Neptune such as Mercury square Moon, Mars and Pluto which lives up to my Cancer Decan 3 description, Castor and Pollux decan (truly lunatic Cancerian)

But don't threat it's merely the huge amount of emotions we can display feel and express.

Animatrix

I can grasp a sense of pattern, i can see your inner turmoil, how you gain and how you recede, but it can sometimes take time or no time at all depending on the person and how far they can go themselves.

More closed off people can play the mind a bit due to other aspects not to do with Neptune such as Mercury square Moon, Mars and Pluto which lives up to my Cancer Decan 3 description, Castor and Pollux decan (truly lunatic Cancerian)

But don't threat it's merely the huge amount of emotions we can display feel and express.

I have met Three incredibly intuitive people in my Life. The first person was a poor boy from middle east whom I was friends with when I lived in a ghetto area. He could tell me about my past, what was on my mind and about problems I kept Close to myself and had not told anybody. He could even tell me about a person who he had never met, and what his motivations were (it was about a person who had tricked me off of Money), and I was just baffled. This guy also knew about my family, and this he told me after just a couple of minutes of casual conversation. I remember I was totally fearful, I became very nervous and uncomfortable, because it felt like he stared right into my soul, and there are a lot of things I am deeply ashamed of. This guy told me I would struggle in my youth but that I would, when I get older, meet a woman and have kids and house etc.

The other person was a woman I met at a bar a summer two years ago. She didn't tell me so much but she told me about stuff that she could not possible have known if werent for her Amazing ability. I was deeply depressed when I met her but it was not something I talked about with any stranger. She hugged me and told me that everything was going to be okay - and she was Crying tears when she said it. For some reason, it scared the hell out of me because I had suicidal thoughts at the time and I thought that she could see that my Life was about to end.

The third person was a guy I chatted with on some game. He described how I looked, my thoughts and also my future, about the former he was of course incredibly accurate.

The first and the third person were both Scorpios, and this I have noticed with them, that is why they scare me a Little bit - they are so incredibly psychic it is frightening. The second (the woman at the bar) was a Leo, don't know, but I remember that I asked.

Is this something you can relate to? I am myself Cancerian - my Moon is in Cancer, but my intuitive ability goes no further than being able to sense the moods of others, and adapt to it. Never met a psychic Pisces, they are too confused, I Always thought this was Scorpio's ability.

But it is **** scary that some people got this insight. I remember the Deep feelings of inferiority when I met them. As if they had total Control over me.

I am more of a rational individual; I analyze people by science, methodically, but I can never get this penetrative insight by simple intuition.

I have met Three incredibly intuitive people in my Life. The first person was a poor boy from middle east whom I was friends with when I lived in a ghetto area. He could tell me about my past, what was on my mind and about problems I kept Close to myself and had not told anybody. He could even tell me about a person who he had never met, and what his motivations were (it was about a person who had tricked me off of Money), and I was just baffled. This guy also knew about my family, and this he told me after just a couple of minutes of casual conversation. I remember I was totally fearful, I became very nervous and uncomfortable, because it felt like he stared right into my soul, and there are a lot of things I am deeply ashamed of. This guy told me I would struggle in my youth but that I would, when I get older, meet a woman and have kids and house etc.

The other person was a woman I met at a bar a summer two years ago. She didn't tell me so much but she told me about stuff that she could not possible have known if werent for her Amazing ability. I was deeply depressed when I met her but it was not something I talked about with any stranger. She hugged me and told me that everything was going to be okay - and she was Crying tears when she said it. For some reason, it scared the hell out of me because I had suicidal thoughts at the time and I thought that she could see that my Life was about to end.

The third person was a guy I chatted with on some game. He described how I looked, my thoughts and also my future, about the former he was of course incredibly accurate.

The first and the third person were both Scorpios, and this I have noticed with them, that is why they scare me a Little bit - they are so incredibly psychic it is frightening. The second (the woman at the bar) was a Leo, don't know, but I remember that I asked.

Is this something you can relate to? I am myself Cancerian - my Moon is in Cancer, but my intuitive ability goes no further than being able to sense the moods of others, and adapt to it. Never met a psychic Pisces, they are too confused, I Always thought this was Scorpio's ability.

But it is **** scary that some people got this insight. I remember the Deep feelings of inferiority when I met them. As if they had total Control over me.

I am more of a rational individual; I analyze people by science, methodically, but I can never get this penetrative insight by simple intuition.

Let's just say the woman i pursued of late was met on the internet of whom i had never seen before, but i instantly knew she was REALLY attractive, both mentally, physically and emotionally, and that all turned out to be correct upon meeting her.

Due to Mercury being square Pluto i can sometimes see things which are not there so i have to be careful with what i do and say and i do with hold it more than someone who is also more natural and flowing with it.

Things i see, feel and interpret are not physical, cannot be seen, but are very subtle in nature, it's not purely just spiritual, very subtle things in writing, words, and how they are portrayed can give a great deal of insight too. The way i get them can be physical, seeing and reading.

But for me in a large open setting it's too confusing, 1 on 1 i can tune in more.

Like right now i can tell you are really enthusiastic about this subject and very intrigued, it's mystical to you and other worldly, well to me the art of being direct and so intelligent and amazingly bright is otherworldly to me. I am intelligent, even highly so sometimes but it's derived in a completely different way.

I hope this is easy to digest.

Animatrix

Let's just say the woman i pursued of late was met on the internet of whom i had never seen before, but i instantly knew she was REALLY attractive, both mentally, physically and emotionally, and that all turned out to be correct upon meeting her.

Due to Mercury being square Pluto i can sometimes see things which are not there so i have to be careful with what i do and say and i do with hold it more than someone who is also more natural and flowing with it.

Things i see, feel and interpret are not physical, cannot be seen, but are very subtle in nature, it's not purely just spiritual, very subtle things in writing, words, and how they are portrayed can give a great deal of insight too. The way i get them can be physical, seeing and reading.

But for me in a large open setting it's too confusing, 1 on 1 i can tune in more.

Like right now i can tell you are really enthusiastic about this subject and very intrigued, it's mystical to you and other worldly, well to me the art of being direct and so intelligent and amazingly bright is otherworldly to me. I am intelligent, even highly so sometimes but it's derived in a completely different way.

I hope this is easy to digest.

Mercury Square Pluto could make you very assertive in discussions and that it feels for the listener that you are trying to persuade him/her to agree with you at all costs. My colleague had this aspect and he was so dominant in conversations it made some people uncomfortable, but he was not really aware of it - though he had a lot of fire in his chart and was extremely direct and frank, very Aries-like.

You're definitely right that I'm deeply interested. In fact, barely anything fascinates me as much as this. It's funny that you admire intelligence and being direct. I'm not so intelligent I would say, but I grew up mentally very early in my Life, and was the smartest kid in my class, and I am very methodical in my approach to Life, but I do have a great deal of water in my chart (actually I am water dominant), and Mercury trine Neptune, as well as Moon trine Pluto, sextile Mercury, but I possess no psychic ability at all. Curiously; I have never been especially attracted to, or fascinated by intelligence. It seems so Cold and boring to me somehow, it is just not something I admire or am fascinated by, there is no excitement in it. Like, I am not a person who will admire Another because of achievements, education or the size of his or her wallet, I admire personal traits that I feel lacking myself. A person can have had the most interesting Life, achieved the most remarkable things, be highly intelligent, but unless he or she is interesting to me personally, I will find that person absolutely bland and boring.

Mercury Square Pluto could make you very assertive in discussions and that it feels for the listener that you are trying to persuade him/her to agree with you at all costs. My colleague had this aspect and he was so dominant in conversations it made some people uncomfortable, but he was not really aware of it - though he had a lot of fire in his chart and was extremely direct and frank, very Aries-like.

You're definitely right that I'm deeply interested. In fact, barely anything fascinates me as much as this. It's funny that you admire intelligence and being direct. I'm not so intelligent I would say, but I grew up mentally very early in my Life, and was the smartest kid in my class, and I am very methodical in my approach to Life, but I do have a great deal of water in my chart (actually I am water dominant), and Mercury trine Neptune, as well as Moon trine Pluto, sextile Mercury, but I possess no psychic ability at all. Curiously; I have never been especially attracted to, or fascinated by intelligence. It seems so Cold and boring to me somehow, it is just not something I admire or am fascinated by, there is no excitement in it. Like, I am not a person who will admire Another because of achievements, education or the size of his or her wallet, I admire personal traits that I feel lacking myself. A person can have had the most interesting Life, achieved the most remarkable things, be highly intelligent, but unless he or she is interesting to me personally, I will find that person absolutely bland and boring.

Me and you are very similar, we just have different approaches in how we exude our intelligence which is cool.

Respecting and loving others is something everyone should learn.

And that's something i am still learning because i really can lose all sight and go haywire when really if i took a step back it was just me not seeing the real image and Pluto / Mars screwing things up with fast reactions.

Learning process :)

Animatrix

Me and you are very similar, we just have different approaches in how we exude our intelligence which is cool.

Respecting and loving others is something everyone should learn.

And that's something i am still learning because i really can lose all sight and go haywire when really if i took a step back it was just me not seeing the real image and Pluto / Mars screwing things up with fast reactions.

Learning process :)

True and it's not really as if I despise intelligent people (math professor-type) it's just that I have never found such people stimulating. All my friends have been quite different from me, because although I'm a sort of sensitive, analytical persons, all my friends have been quite tough, some have even been criminals and professional fighters. It must be due to my afflicted Venus I Think, that I'm attracted to those who are not really like me, so I can never really feel this Deep fulfillment in relations. But there must be something I have to admire about my friends, whether it's good looks, psychic ability, courage, strength, creativity, etc. I'm never attracted to the typical women, but Always to someone strong, like my equal, not someone that I take care of. It scares me to Think of a wife who will be sentimental and highly receptive, the atmosphere in the home would be so melancholic and uncomfortable to me - I like people who can bring forth the crazy side of me, I kind of lack true identity. This might be off-topic but whatever.

But could it be that psychic ability is due to Three factors; Moon, Neptune and Pluto and that those represent different aspects of psychic ability? For example:

Moon - ability to sense other people's moods, feelings, needs, worries, problems etc.
Neptune - ability to sense what others want to see and hear from you (ability to act and sort of manipulate people into liking you)
Pluto - ability to penetrate someone's soul and discover secrets, fears, shame, etc?

True and it's not really as if I despise intelligent people (math professor-type) it's just that I have never found such people stimulating. All my friends have been quite different from me, because although I'm a sort of sensitive, analytical persons, all my friends have been quite tough, some have even been criminals and professional fighters. It must be due to my afflicted Venus I Think, that I'm attracted to those who are not really like me, so I can never really feel this Deep fulfillment in relations. But there must be something I have to admire about my friends, whether it's good looks, psychic ability, courage, strength, creativity, etc. I'm never attracted to the typical women, but Always to someone strong, like my equal, not someone that I take care of. It scares me to Think of a wife who will be sentimental and highly receptive, the atmosphere in the home would be so melancholic and uncomfortable to me - I like people who can bring forth the crazy side of me, I kind of lack true identity. This might be off-topic but whatever.

But could it be that psychic ability is due to Three factors; Moon, Neptune and Pluto and that those represent different aspects of psychic ability? For example:

Moon - ability to sense other people's moods, feelings, needs, worries, problems etc.
Neptune - ability to sense what others want to see and hear from you (ability to act and sort of manipulate people into liking you)
Pluto - ability to penetrate someone's soul and discover secrets, fears, shame, etc?

I love a 50 / 50 relationship, i will be the hard worker regardless, but the person does not have to be quite up there with me, and i do not like to change people, i like to try and make them understand if needed though which can be tough if someone does not quite understand you fully.

Yeah i will say it's easy for me to manipulate with words, but it's usually not needed ever because sharing reality is much more important to me, my high morals are something i do not want to break (Jupiter in Cancer). I love to learn and free expression.

Though sure push enough that i stop caring and i can get my own way rapidly and pretty easily just because of the ability of such depth and perception.

There is also the ability to see that others are seeing you similarly, it's quite eye opening.

Of course most things need good reason to be used otherwise.. don't, and some things should never be used, learn to move forwards with your head higher, which again is wisdom (Jupiter)

I'm still learning some things, and am not totally there yet, but i'm growing internally.

Animatrix

I love a 50 / 50 relationship, i will be the hard worker regardless, but the person does not have to be quite up there with me, and i do not like to change people, i like to try and make them understand if needed though which can be tough if someone does not quite understand you fully.

Yeah i will say it's easy for me to manipulate with words, but it's usually not needed ever because sharing reality is much more important to me, my high morals are something i do not want to break (Jupiter in Cancer). I love to learn and free expression.

Though sure push enough that i stop caring and i can get my own way rapidly and pretty easily just because of the ability of such depth and perception.

There is also the ability to see that others are seeing you similarly, it's quite eye opening.

Of course most things need good reason to be used otherwise.. don't, and some things should never be used, learn to move forwards with your head higher, which again is wisdom (Jupiter)

I'm still learning some things, and am not totally there yet, but i'm growing internally.

Let's say there is a person you dislike very strongly. Could you use your abilities to hurt that person? Remember this is a person you dislike intensely, whatever the reason. Could you make sure that the person is frozen out of the Community or something? Or would your morals get in the way?

Let's say there is a person you dislike very strongly. Could you use your abilities to hurt that person? Remember this is a person you dislike intensely, whatever the reason. Could you make sure that the person is frozen out of the Community or something? Or would your morals get in the way?

Likely to use physical / vocal force than actual deception or underhand tactics, but if that person is especially top tier one i want to murder.. yes people can make it that far, i will destroy them slowly. Eat away at them, watch them crumble, all i can say is people who have wronged me have never been fortunate after. Grandfather and my mothers family, uncle died in bike crash, mums mum i said i hope you die soon, she did a week later.

My mums dad is in hell right now with it all and is most likely dying gradually and a slow painful death, my father is no longer a healthy man due to his own self and what he has done, guilt, being overpowered by me his son, and the fact that our mum is disabled, his world has crumbled around him.

The people above abused me and my siblings as children.

I would not say it's all direct, i can have a profound hit on a persons psyche.
My ex's mum tried to use manipulation on me to not make me go because she wanted to use me for my good nature, said if you leave i will say you are a child abuser ( i used to help cleaning their young child and even put him to bed reading him stories to help with the stress even after i came back from work). And i said intimidatingly, do it and i will ruin you. She went incredibly silent and never ushered anything like that ever again.

Animatrix

Likely to use physical / vocal force than actual deception or underhand tactics, but if that person is especially top tier one i want to murder.. yes people can make it that far, i will destroy them slowly. Eat away at them, watch them crumble, all i can say is people who have wronged me have never been fortunate after. Grandfather and my mothers family, uncle died in bike crash, mums mum i said i hope you die soon, she did a week later.

My mums dad is in hell right now with it all and is most likely dying gradually and a slow painful death, my father is no longer a healthy man due to his own self and what he has done, guilt, being overpowered by me his son, and the fact that our mum is disabled, his world has crumbled around him.

The people above abused me and my siblings as children.

I would not say it's all direct, i can have a profound hit on a persons psyche.
My ex's mum tried to use manipulation on me to not make me go because she wanted to use me for my good nature, said if you leave i will say you are a child abuser ( i used to help cleaning their young child and even put him to bed reading him stories to help with the stress even after i came back from work). And i said intimidatingly, do it and i will ruin you. She went incredibly silent and never ushered anything like that ever again.

Cool, but are you kind of vindictive? I am sometimes, but whenever I see an enemy suffer I feel bad and forgive him, though I sometimes wish that people die or get hurt.
I must have been worse than my enemies/bullies because I have not triumphed over them like you have over yours.

Cool, but are you kind of vindictive? I am sometimes, but whenever I see an enemy suffer I feel bad and forgive him, though I sometimes wish that people die or get hurt.

Yes if it involves family, i would call it karma though.. i will give you what you dealt my family and more, to me personally i can take whatever you throw at me, at least for a longer distance than most, it will be saved for the day you truly slip up and i will square you away at that point.

But i am likely to not actually ever let that out and continue being my emotional.. usually happy self and project happiness, or at least try to naturally.

I do not like my darker side, and i hate my anger, sometimes it comes to a head though and the best expression is to show it.. and not always modestly either, but that's a part of life and it is something i will eventually tame more and use better.

Animatrix

Yes if it involves family, i would call it karma though.. i will give you what you dealt my family and more, to me personally i can take whatever you throw at me, at least for a longer distance than most, it will be saved for the day you truly slip up and i will square you away at that point.

But i am likely to not actually ever let that out and continue being my emotional.. usually happy self and project happiness, or at least try to naturally.

I do not like my darker side, and i hate my anger, sometimes it comes to a head though and the best expression is to show it.. and not always modestly either, but that's a part of life and it is something i will eventually tame more and use better.

Mars square Saturn... it must be, not exactly known for being an aspect of mercy.

I hate my darker side too. I wish I was a better person. I always did.

Animatrix

But that is typical Cancer too, that indirect way of showing anger. The Crab walks sideways through Life, but sooner or later he gathers his strength and uses his claw to bite of a leg or two.

InfoOverload2

I believe if neptune has a indepth psychic aspect, you may be unaware of it because you're used to imagining things in your head.

CancerEvolve I sense that you have a lot of planets in houses 1-4. Is this correct? Is Mars here?

I believe if neptune has a indepth psychic aspect, you may be unaware of it because you're used to imagining things in your head.

CancerEvolve I sense that you have a lot of planets in houses 1-4. Is this correct? Is Mars here?

Moon and Mars both in 2nd, Venus in 4th, first and 3rd empty.

First in Pisces, second in Aries, 3rd in Taurus, 4th in Cancer.

InfoOverload2

Your signature is speaking on the subtle spite you sense in forum comments right? Throw spite, and then hide behind good intention, obliviousness. As if writing doesn't have a facial expression and a tone.