Should I go back to work or is money coming?

StelliumNoise

Basically I'm in a weird mental space, I think I could possibly win a large sum of money, but because I have less than 3 months to relocate I don't want to lean on some fantasy/hypothetical money even though there is a GOOD chance I it could work out.

I'm dealing with mental issues so work is doable but I don't really know how well its going to work out and I've already had work opportunities that I haven't been able to dedicate myself to.

I live at home right now, and its not good for my health. In 3 months it's going to get worse, so even though I don't have to leave by force, I want to because it isn't going to work out

Thank you for your insight!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_should_i_go_back_to_work_hr.453.155860.jpg
    astro_2gw_should_i_go_back_to_work_hr.453.155860.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 26

Sunrise

Basically I'm in a weird mental space, I think I could possibly win a large sum of money, but because I have less than 3 months to relocate I don't want to lean on some fantasy/hypothetical money even though there is a GOOD chance I it could work out.

I'm dealing with mental issues so work is doable but I don't really know how well its going to work out and I've already had work opportunities that I haven't been able to dedicate myself to.

I live at home right now, and its not good for my health. In 3 months it's going to get worse, so even though I don't have to leave by force, I want to because it isn't going to work out

Thank you for your insight!

I think you will get the money and also you will be able to move. The money you expect will come!
This is my opinion, but expect the other members of the forum to see what they have to say to you. I migth be wrong...

StelliumNoise

I think you will get the money and also you will be able to move. The money you expect will come!
This is my opinion, but expect the other members of the forum to see what they have to say to you. I migth be wrong...

Thank you sistar!
What in the chart makes you think so?

I've actually won a small portion of money and that's why I believe its possible

Almohsin

Hi
Ruler of the second house in the fifth house :
Your money or possessions are being gambled or spent on entertainment or creativity, or are with your child or lover. Your financial fortunes are in favor.

Ruler VIII in VI:
Your pet, employee or coworker may be in danger or loss. An enemy at work, your job may be threatened. A scandal at work.

Ruler of the fifth house in the fifth:
Your child or lover is at play, entertaining themselves. Good fortune with children, love and risk. Gambling or creative success.

House IV is your home and your real estate. There is Venus and fortune in the fourth house, well placed .

Moon opposition Mars :
This also indicates activity to the imagination which is not always very desirable, and permits the realization of what the person represented here has dreamed; but the result is not always satisfactory. This position intensifies the feelings, inclines to violence, indicates unrealisable ambitions, and may cause the person represented here to commit reprehensible deeds, through laziness or passion.

These are the most important points in this chart