Whats Your Biggest Flaw and what in your chart causes it?

-8 Square Mercury - Pluto

He may be impatient. He likes contradiction. His arguments are noisy and animated.

You are very incisive and aggressive with your opinions. You have a tendency towards fanaticism and often want to impose your ideas on others, sometimes in a subtle manner and sometimes more imperatively. You will find yourself attracted by the occult and other mysteries but it is recommended that you avoid those subjects because they can generate certain fixations or obsessiveness. You must learn to control your impatience and impulsiveness, to think things over before speaking, and to respect the weaknesses of others.

Can sometimes take things too seriously too.

-310 Opposition Moon - Pluto

He has intense emotions and passionate feelings. He fears the loss of control of emotional and domestic matters, and fears change. At the same time, he attracts change and disruptions. The love life or marital life may be riddled with emotional scenes, jealousy, and possessiveness because he attracts intense partners.

I don't get jealous but i am intense.

Dubyadude1986

I have Pisces Asc and Sagittarian M.H.! Thanks for pointing out the Traditional matchups on the Angles. It's a functional arrangement! I consider Asc/M.H. to be the most important Angles matchup, so Virgo Asc and Gemini M.H. would fit also.

Anytime! Thank you just the same for pointing out the traditional root of it all. ;-)

I do think traditional astrology holds a 60/40 weight over modern, but I still love both. As someone once said, mundane has more planets that can't be seen with the naked eye, traditional has more techniques.

But yeah, any combination of those four signs on the angles has that unique concept behind it.

Good thread y'all.

Last edited:

katydid

-8 Square Mercury - Pluto

He may be impatient. He likes contradiction. His arguments are noisy and animated.

You are very incisive and aggressive with your opinions. You have a tendency towards fanaticism and often want to impose your ideas on others, sometimes in a subtle manner and sometimes more imperatively. You will find yourself attracted by the occult and other mysteries but it is recommended that you avoid those subjects because they can generate certain fixations or obsessiveness. You must learn to control your impatience and impulsiveness, to think things over before speaking, and to respect the weaknesses of others.

Can sometimes take things too seriously too.

-310 Opposition Moon - Pluto

He has intense emotions and passionate feelings. He fears the loss of control of emotional and domestic matters, and fears change. At the same time, he attracts change and disruptions. The love life or marital life may be riddled with emotional scenes, jealousy, and possessiveness because he attracts intense partners.

I don't get jealous but i am intense.

I also have Mercury square Pluto. Mercury in Scorpio square pluto in Leo in 4th.

:devil:

I do get obsessive at times...:whistling:....I do take some things too seriously, like perceived slights....:innocent:

I do get impatient, impulsive and can fixate...:alien:

david starling

There was a Peanuts sequence, where Lucy had compiled lists of everyone else's "faults". The list she gave Charlie Brown was so so long, it unrolled and reached the ground, and then she paperclipped another sheet of faults on the end, saying she'd forgotten to include them. So, Charlie Brown read them all, looked up and said defensively, "Hey! These aren't FAULTS! They're CHARACTER TRAITS!" :lol:

The Piscean

Oversensitiveness. Cancer moon in 8th house, pisces sun and scorpio moon makes me too sensitive for my own good. But someone told me your weaknesses are also your strengths :happy:

Tla26

My biggest flaw is that I have been very naive, a doormat, and and a total space cadet. It comes from my Mars square Neptune. That one is a *****! But I've somehow worked through it.

I'm impulsive, and hot headed. This is something I highly despise about myself. Couple in my Moon in Aquarius, and when I see wrong, or injustice done, or flat out stupidity, I am very forward and direct.

This is more than likely caused by my Mars in Aries T cross. This is an issue of mine that I'm working on.

Although some appreciate how blunt and forward I am and would say the things that no one else would; I can go way too far. Temperament is not my strong point.

craft94

Couple in my Moon in Aquarius, and when I see wrong, or injustice done, or flat out stupidity, I am very forward and direct.

That's a positive trait though! If you ask me, the world needs more people willing to stand up against injustice (unless your idea of injustice is white girls who do yoga and people who don't listen to Beyoncé). Too many people let injustices happen by just ignoring it.

craft94

Mars in Aries can be a problem for me too but i wouldnt change it, its the only 'get up and go' in me

Mars in Aries is one of my favorite placements, well, depending on what house it's in and the aspects it makes.
I have Mars in a fire sign too and with the exception of maybe Scorpio Mars, I can't imagine Mars in any other element: how does that work?