Happy (and lasting) relationship?

Mermaid

I'm not positive but I think...Moon will perfect with Mars before Mercury / Jupiter does? So I'm wondering if something else is higher priority before you get in Mercury / Jup relationship? Like Mars being another guy something

What do you have in mind with something else? Another guy or another thing in life?

LovelyMissAries

Tik's right about Sun, so.. maybe not a guy but Mars rules your 8th and 3rd, and with Moon being in 3rd in Sagittarius I'm inclined to say its learning a karmic lesson perhaps about communication, or changing your perspective about family dynamics?

Mermaid

Tik's right about Sun, so.. maybe not a guy but Mars rules your 8th and 3rd, and with Moon being in 3rd in Sagittarius I'm inclined to say its learning a karmic lesson perhaps about communication, or changing your perspective about family dynamics?

Thanks for this comment. Yes, I do have problems in communicating my feelings. I am aware of that but I find it really difficult to improve it.

LovelyMissAries

Thanks for this comment. Yes, I do have problems in communicating my feelings. I am aware of that but I find it really difficult to improve it.

I was thinking about this and wanted to add I realized a simpler interp, Moon Mars and their placements...so not learning about communication (which is vague and "mutable") but being more direct in what you want. That's v. Mars-y.

Arena

Dear horary experts,

I would like to ask you for help interpreting this chart. My relationship has just fallen apart (totally unexpectedly) and my question is: is there any happy and lasting relationship waiting for me? Possibly in a near future. I am still in shock because of the recent recent, so I would like to see a light at the end of the tunnel.:sad:

Thank you!

Look towards Jupiter, it is retro now ... and will be for a while. That is what your relationship is going to be like for a while.
Look at Neptune in the 7th as well, there is confusion.
Look at how he is about to oppose Uranus and square Pluto. Ask him, he is about to make some major changes to his life. You will know about them soon, look at how you will soon sextile Uranus and then trine Jupiter. Seems like you will actually welcome those changes and have a positive attitude towards them.
Mercury is a fast moving planet, but in a fixed sign now. Jupiter is slower moving, but in a cardinal sign. I believe this period of uncertainty is going to last for a few months, at least until Jupiter turns direct again. So I predict you will have more clarity in June.

But look also at what the Moon is doing. The moon is "the matter" or your relationship. At the time of casting the chart it is separating from Venus and square Neptune, out of love and in a state of total confusion. It will soon trine Mars, which could either mean sex or a fight. It will then sextile Mercury, trine Uranus (major changes ahead) and then sextile Jupiter. Moon's travel will take at least 12 weeks (I think weeks rather than months with the Moon, even though it is cadent) ...but then it will run into Saturn which could mean some loss or delays or disappointments, but I would also consider that it could represent a child/pregnancy.

But the thing is that Mercury is moving towards the cusp of 7th within 11 time units. So he will receive you in his sign at that time and I think that might be 11 months.

Last edited:

Mermaid

Thanks a lot for this explanations.
I am only a bit confused. When you are speaking about 'he' - are you speaking about planets or a person (a man)? Thank you!

Arena

Thanks a lot for this explanations.
I am only a bit confused. When you are speaking about 'he' - are you speaking about planets or a person (a man)? Thank you!

He is signified by jupiter. So when I say he I am talking about your significant other - I just assumed it was a he.