Turkey coup

katydid

Here is the chart for this event as of Sat 16 July 2016 3 30 pm Istanbul, Turkey.

I started a thread, but here is the chart once more:

OOPS!!!! I posted the time for you in EST, which is 7 hours earlier than Istanbul.

Correct time would be for Friday, July 15th , 10:30 pm, Istanbul time

katydid

Just saw two imp times on CNN overview---

11:30 pm, Istanbul local time, was when first tweets went out about the military sightings and doings

12:06 am, on Sat, is the time that the Turkish military FIRST TWEETED that they had taken over the country

theV

Is this the right one, Katy? In political movement birth chart, the focus should be the social sector, the 9th, the 10th and the 11th. The 9th representing ideology and believe system. The 10th representing government and people in position alongside 11th house,don't you think so

Uranus is rising in the birth chart represent period of sudden change, calls for reformation of the country's personal image (1st house). Rebellion and revolt. Uranus is in Aries and so is the Asc, Mars ruled chart-the military- Mars is in aspect with Uranus also indicates sudden revolt, acts of violence, shoking and unexpected event or movement. Uranus is strong in the chart and Uranus is the planet of breaking status quo through unexpected, sudden change. Uranus square Pluto by signs radical transformation, and violence.

Uranus/Pluto midpoint= Uranus/MC midpoint= Pluto/Asc= ASC/MC "Pluto relates to political power. When these planets are in contact with each other, political structures will be shaken and disturbed in order to allow new methods of government regulatory principles to emerge." the influence of this combo affect ASC (country personal image) and MC ( politics) .

Pluto sitting on the 10th house indicates shifts in power and government. violence acts on the street (10th house), power struggle within the government.

Sun Contra Parallel Pluto
Mars Parallel Pluto/ Saturn contra parallel Sun.

Saturn/Pluto is another combo of violence and power struggle.

Attachments

• turkey coup.jpg
    turkey coup.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Mermaid

The most horrible events took place in Ankara. Is there a big change in chart? Probably not, right?
I am returning back to Istanbul in a less than a month. I wonder what will be different there and if it will effect a lot my lifestyle. Is there a type of chart I can do for myself to figure that out?

Mermaid

We need Turkey's personal chart to see how things will be for next days.

Maybe a stupid question, but is there something like synastry chart one can do for them and a place of living? Like influences...similar as we do when speaking about the relationship between people? Or a variety of this? How a certain place influences you or what kind of influences would it bring?

theV

Maybe a stupid question, but is there something like synastry chart one can do for them and a place of living? Like influences...similar as we do when speaking about the relationship between people? Or a variety of this? How a certain place influences you or what kind of influences would it bring?

Maybe you could relocation chart, and see the transit the relocation chart is under. Yes, you can do relationship chart with a country.

Mermaid

Would this be correct? My sinastry and composite chart with Turkey? Or should I take Istanbul as a city where I live in?

Attachments

• composite turkey.jpg
    composite turkey.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 27
  • sinastry turkey.jpg
    sinastry turkey.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 24

theV

Would this be correct? My sinastry and composite chart with Turkey? Or should I take Istanbul as a city where I live in?

Where were you born? if you were born outside Turkey, cast relocation chart. See what transit the relocation is under to know how you will respond to the relocated environment, Turkey.

Mermaid

Thanks, I did it. Transits are for 1 month later, when I will be already back there.

Sun will conjunct my ASC in Leo
Retrogard Uranus conj my natal Jupiter, which is also retrogard
Other important transits over the 1st and second house...

What do you think?

Attachments

• relocation.jpg
    relocation.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 27

theV

Thanks, I did it. Transits are for 1 month later, when I will be already back there.

What do you think?

It would be better if you started a new thread because we are diverting from the actual conversation.

chris10

What do you think?

Check the transits to your relocation chart in Turkey. This has worked for me so far.

chris10

I´m also watching live news here from Portugal. That´s just not to create more panic. Can you possible imagine what a Turkish exodus would mean right know for EU? Total mayhem. But the coup is far from over. Again, IMO.

Good evening Azif.
What do you mean by ''Turkish exodus'' ?
Turkey is not in the EU. It is a candidate to join the EU. But it’s unlikely to join any time soon. There are tensions to be resolved over Cyprus before aspects of the negotiation can even be opened, and the EU has concerns over Turkey’s human rights record. If and when the negotiations finish, Turkey must get approval to join from each existing EU member. Some are opposed to, or planning to hold a referendum on, Turkish membership.

Mermaid

Good evening Azif.
What do you mean by ''Turkish exodus'' ?
Turkey is not in the EU. It is a candidate to join the EU. But it’s unlikely to join any time soon. There are tensions to be resolved over Cyprus before aspects of the negotiation can even be opened, and the EU has concerns over Turkey’s human rights record. If and when the negotiations finish, Turkey must get approval to join from each existing EU member. Some are opposed to, or planning to hold a referendum on, Turkish membership.

IMHO, EU only worries what will they do if Turkey refuses to handle the refugee crisis and Turkey (at the moment) doesn't really want to be part of the EU. I think their role, such as it is now, makes them a stronger player on the global political field.

chris10

IMHO, EU only worries what will they do if Turkey refuses to handle the refugee crisis and Turkey (at the moment) doesn't really want to be part of the EU. I think their role, such as it is now, makes them a stronger player on the global political field.

We all know who the actual players are on the global political field ...
The rest of us , well they say jump and we say how high ...
Erdogan hasn't been very successful in handling affairs with Obama and Putin so it's pretty obvious who is behind this ''coup''