i wonder

katydid

In about 1980 or 81, I had a very weird experience with a mysterious client.

I was a young astrologer in Santa Monica/Venice and was doing mostly relationship/synastry and elections for weddings and businesses etc. I also taught beginning astrology and tarot classes. I was a young Hippie. :tongue:

One of my best clients used to come to me about her marriage. Her husband was a workaholic but I did not know what he did for a living. She was quiet about his specifics.

One day she called and said that her husband wanted to come and show me a chart, related to his work. But that he wanted it all to be private, hush hush. OK...ummm....sure...she gives me the birth data and asks me to draw the chart up.

He comes down to Venice the next day in a big black car, wearing a suit and tie...comes in to my little bohemian studio, looking all nervous...lol

At the beginning , I was not told whose chart it was. He just asked me if this man was capable of murdering his wife and young children. Does this look like the chart of a GUILTY man or could he be false accused?

[ more on the chart, later...]

I was pretty surprised by that question because when I was looking at the chart, I thought that he was going to be accused of embezzlement or deceit or lying about an affair. There was a Mercury/Neptune conjunction in Libra opposed Moon in Aries conjunct the Ascendant. I didn't see a lot of violent indicators other than the Mars/Saturn conjunction. But it was in Gemini and not under much tension, in my opinion.

And I really struggled to answer the man's question, because it is often hard to differentiate victim from perpetrator. The Mercury/Neptune opposed Moon MIGHT indicate a blatant liar that is hiding his evil Martian violent deeds. OR it MIGHT indicate that he was a victim of another's vile lies and accusations and he is a true victim. I was very inexperienced in this type of forensic astrology. I was more into synastry and composites, lol

The man in the suit, I found out later, was with a prominent Law firm. And he was working hard to set up the appeal process for Capt. Jeffrey MacDonald's Guilty Verdict. But he was kind of torn and really wanted to know if the client was guilty or not. Apparently, MacDonald had given him permission to look at his chart. I thought that was interesting.

However, I failed to give him a cogent answer. I pretty much waffled because I was not confident in that kind of Assessment at the time. I said he could have done it, but maybe not. lol

I really wish I could find that chart and my notes now. I do have lots of dusty boxes crammed full of my old clients charts in my storage shed. Some day I will plow through them. But I have asthma and it is a dangerous chore. :unsure:

Jeffrey MacDonald
Born: October 12, 1943, 5:53 PM
In: New York (NY) (United States)
Sun: 18°42' Libra AS: 8°24' Aries
Moon: 10°04' Aries MC: 4°27' Capricorn
Dominants: Aries, Libra, Gemini
Moon, Mars, Saturn
Houses 6, 3, 1 / Air, Fire / Cardinal

Stellium6th

In about 1980 or 81, I had a very weird experience with a mysterious client.

I was a young astrologer in Santa Monica/Venice and was doing mostly relationship/synastry and elections for weddings and businesses etc. I also taught beginning astrology and tarot classes. I was a young Hippie. :tongue:

One of my best clients used to come to me about her marriage. Her husband was a workaholic but I did not know what he did for a living. She was quiet about his specifics.

One day she called and said that her husband wanted to come and show me a chart, related to his work. But that he wanted it all to be private, hush hush. OK...ummm....sure...she gives me the birth data and asks me to draw the chart up.

He comes down to Venice the next day in a big black car, wearing a suit and tie...comes in to my little bohemian studio, looking all nervous...lol

At the beginning , I was not told whose chart it was. He just asked me if this man was capable of murdering his wife and young children. Does this look like the chart of a GUILTY man or could he be false accused?

[ more on the chart, later...]

I was pretty surprised by that question because when I was looking at the chart, I thought that he was going to be accused of embezzlement or deceit or lying about an affair. There was a Mercury/Neptune conjunction in Libra opposed Moon in Aries conjunct the Ascendant. I didn't see a lot of violent indicators other than the Mars/Saturn conjunction. But it was in Gemini and not under much tension, in my opinion.

And I really struggled to answer the man's question, because it is often hard to differentiate victim from perpetrator. The Mercury/Neptune opposed Moon MIGHT indicate a blatant liar that is hiding his evil Martian violent deeds. OR it MIGHT indicate that he was a victim of another's vile lies and accusations and he is a true victim. I was very inexperienced in this type of forensic astrology. I was more into synastry and composites, lol

The man in the suit, I found out later, was with a prominent Law firm. And he was working hard to set up the appeal process for Capt. Jeffrey MacDonald's Guilty Verdict. But he was kind of torn and really wanted to know if the client was guilty or not. Apparently, MacDonald had given him permission to look at his chart. I thought that was interesting.

However, I failed to give him a cogent answer. I pretty much waffled because I was not confident in that kind of Assessment at the time. I said he could have done it, but maybe not. lol

I really wish I could find that chart and my notes now. I do have lots of dusty boxes crammed full of my old clients charts in my storage shed. Some day I will plow through them. But I have asthma and it is a dangerous chore. :unsure:

Jeffrey MacDonald
Born: October 12, 1943, 5:53 PM
In: New York (NY) (United States)
Sun: 18°42' Libra AS: 8°24' Aries
Moon: 10°04' Aries MC: 4°27' Capricorn
Dominants: Aries, Libra, Gemini
Moon, Mars, Saturn
Houses 6, 3, 1 / Air, Fire / Cardinal

Forensic astrology. You really made me laugh hard there.

Looks like you have had a great life, Katy. But why so nostalgic? Does it have to do with any part of your chart? You remind me of myself with the Mercury in Cancer.

katydid

Forensic astrology. You really made me laugh hard there.

Looks like you have had a great life, Katy. But why so nostalgic? Does it have to do with any part of your chart? You remind me of myself with the Mercury in Cancer.

Nostalgic because I am getting old and because my Mom is very close to the end of her life. Been spending a lot of time with my 84 yr old mom, then with my year old granddaughter---been quite an overview of my life.

Stellium6th

Nostalgic because I am getting old and because my Mom is very close to the end of her life. Been spending a lot of time with my 84 yr old mom, then with my year old granddaughter---been quite an overview of my life.

I feel you. My father is exactly the same age, Katy. I meant nothing bad ^^