Did I meet the love of my life?

Invicta

Hello all!

I met a man earlier this week and felt a strong pull towards him, I don't mean a physical attraction though that was part of it too. I asked this question about half an hour after we met, so no doubt about the early angles. I am confused about the interpretation though. It seems we are in mutual application and mutual reception to one another, but I am concerned about the Moon's lack of applying aspects: what do you think it means? We are not in contact, though we both shared a willingness to meet in a different context (this one was a professional one), however that is all it was. We have a mutual friend that facilitated the encounter (possibly Venus in this chart). It seems, from the chart, that I should be the one initiating, but only he has my phone number! lol

Let me know your thoughts, whether positive or not! Thank you!

ElenaJ

Am I missing something here? Sun and saturn, the significators, are approaching an opposition, I don't see any mutual reception. This is basically negative.

IleneK

Premium Member
Sun and Saturn mutually receive each other by triplicity and apply to an opposition, so this looks like a yes to me, that a meaningful relationship may come to pass. Moon seems appropriately in the 10th sign, the house of employment, which accurately reflects where you met. It is exalted, so doing well, and its next aspect is a trine to Jupiter, which is a favorable aspect to a benefic. I would say these are favorable circumstances.

You are Sun and the faster of the two significators, so that makes you the keener, and perhaps the one best to make the first move.

I would point out that he/Saturn is in the 5th sign of the chart, the house of romance rather than serious relationship and you/Sun are in his [turned] 5th sign. So I am not sure that this person will qualify as the love of your life. But I do think you may get together in order to find out, perhaps within a month?

Last edited:

Invicta

Thank you!

IleneK, that is overall how I interpreted the chart too, but I'm not very confident in interpreting my own horaries. Especially when the question is about love and the answer seems a yes lol. So thank you so much for taking a look! I thought things might pick up in about a month also. I will keep you posted if that happens!

rafaella

Hello all!

I met a man earlier this week and felt a strong pull towards him, I don't mean a physical attraction though that was part of it too. I asked this question about half an hour after we met, so no doubt about the early angles. I am confused about the interpretation though. It seems we are in mutual application and mutual reception to one another, but I am concerned about the Moon's lack of applying aspects: what do you think it means? We are not in contact, though we both shared a willingness to meet in a different context (this one was a professional one), however that is all it was. We have a mutual friend that facilitated the encounter (possibly Venus in this chart). It seems, from the chart, that I should be the one initiating, but only he has my phone number! lol

Let me know your thoughts, whether positive or not! Thank you!

The aspect is an opposition, so it could be a separation after sometime. Saturn is rx, so he may retreat. Don't think he is the love of your life, but maybe a shorter romance. But then again its a bit early to ask. Get to know him and then you can find out. Oppositions bring some type of regret.

Invicta

Thank you, Rafaella! You are probably right, especially that it was too soon to ask and the question was an exaggeration. I regret formulating it like that, but those were the thoughts that occurred to me in those moments when I asked the question, so I didn't alter it. I am in a place in my life when I decided to take a break from relationships because it seemed hard for me to become truly interested in a man, so it was quite a surprise to be so drawn to this man. I also believe that sometime in the next 2 years I will discover an important romantic connection, as per my transits, progressions and solar arcs. So I wondered if he could be that person. It was probably my anxiety trying to control where things go, in asking this question. I'm a lot more centered now than I was at that time. The last thing I want is to fixate on this man. That's something I generally would do, but it's not very healthy.

kai

The aspect is an opposition, so it could be a separation after sometime. Saturn is rx, so he may retreat. Don't think he is the love of your life, but maybe a shorter romance. But then again its a bit early to ask. Get to know him and then you can find out. Oppositions bring some type of regret.

rafaella,
Just to confirm...whenever there's an applying opposition or an applying square this doesn't mean a 'no' but rather a 'yes' but a short-lived yes? I know trines and sextiles to be beneficial obviously when they are in an applying aspect, but I wondered about the applying malefics. I have seen a chart when someone has said the outcome is a no while in your interpretation it's a yes, but an unstable 'yes' so I am a bit confused. Is there a special rule for the applying square/opposition? Thanks.

rafaella

rafaella,
Just to confirm...whenever there's an applying opposition or an applying square this doesn't mean a 'no' but rather a 'yes' but a short-lived yes? I know trines and sextiles to be beneficial obviously when they are in an applying aspect, but I wondered about the applying malefics. I have seen a chart when someone has said the outcome is a no while in your interpretation it's a yes, but an unstable 'yes' so I am a bit confused. Is there a special rule for the applying square/opposition? Thanks.

Its better to have a square than opposition. Square can bring delay and difficulty. Receptions and dignities are helpful in bringing things together. An opposition breaks things apart. Two opposing energies. Lilly called it 'wrangling and jangling' if significators came together through opposition in a marriage question. No stability. Plus in this chart Saturn is rx, which is not really a good thing (unless he is an ex).

Hope this helps!