Progressed Sun conjunct Jupiter!

Bina

Just noticed that my progressed Sun is getting close to my natal Jupiter, it feels like a really positive and expansive aspect! Wondering if anyone would like to share any experiences with this progression or any other progressed aspects between Sun and Jupiter? :smile:

Ojos_raros

I had this progression in 2012 in the 8th house. Honestly, I didn't notice anything really different. I moved to San Francisco that year after getting a job there. I hated the job and left to return to home. Year after, I got a job I really enjoyed. Don't know if this was because of the progression or something else. I have natal Uranus and Pluto on the MC which causes professional instability.

I currently have progressed Sun conjunct Venus - my wife is pregnant and we are expecting our first baby! Next year progressed Sun conjunct moon - I have no idea what this may bring.

Bina

Congratulations on the first baby and thanks for sharing! :smile::smile::smile:

I think the moving and moving back and job changes had to do with the Sun-Jupiter progression. Usually progressed Sun aspects to natals last about 2 years, would this fit your experience? As Pluto rules your 8th house, it might well have been the reason your job didn't work out. Are your Pluto and Uranus conjunct?

Ojos_raros

yes Pluto & Uranus are conjunct at the midheaven. you may be right about the San Francisco experience. Jupiter rules the 9th which governs interactions with other cultures and other peoples. Progressed sun heightened natal Jupiter as we were very much exposed to new cultures - we ate out a lot trying new cuisines from around the world and learned about other people as well. We were only there for 6 months though. Anyway, you might find a similar experience when you have this conjunction.

JUPITERASC

Just noticed that my progressed Sun is getting close to my natal Jupiter,
it feels like a really positive and expansive aspect!
Wondering if anyone would like to share any experiences with this progression
or any other progressed aspects between Sun and Jupiter?
:smile:
Aspects whether progressed, transiting or natal vary dependent on their SIGN as well as HOUSE location :smile:

so

because Sun and Jupiter may be in any one of twelve signs
then the consequences vary
and therefore
generalisation is unreliable

Bina

Aspects whether progressed, transiting or natal vary dependent on their SIGN as well as HOUSE location :smile:

because Sun and Jupiter may be in any one of twelve signs
then the consequences vary
and therefore
generalisation is unreliable

I'm aware of that, I wasn't asking for generalizations, but simply for people to share their experience with this aspect, wherever it manifested in their charts and lives. As with ojos_raros, we discussed the effect of the progression taking into account the house position and rulerships. :smile:

[deleted off-topic comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: