Marriage age

rahu

Banned
hmm
not a good omen that you broke up.
but it is possible you will met someone else in the near future, though i would look to good fortune in your life in general rather than a marriage

rahu

raha10001

hmm
not a good omen that you broke up.
but it is possible you will met someone else in the near future, though i would look to good fortune in your life in general rather than a marriage

rahu

Rahu, Thanks for the answer, I didn't get the last part of your answer tho, sorry english is my second language.
Did you mean I will have good fortune despite not getting married?

And is there any signs that I will be back with my ex-fiance or not at all?

Thanks and sorry for all the question :)

Angels

That relationship in 23 didn't end up to anything serious. And I was going to marry this guy but we broke up 5 months ago... is there a chance that we'd be together again? or the age 35.5 is strict?

sorry! previously i couldnt do much good lol as i was trying to help u out form my mob...

so can you please tell me how old are u exactly...

cos the earliest i can see is at ur age of 26 years and 6-9 months at times it could go plus or minus 6 months from the date predicted. if u are over the period it means umm...it was only a serious relationship but ended terribly...

the next chance i see is at ur early 30s leme check on more time and update...

look at me...i predict my own still in doubt cos I am madly in love with my bf like crazy but its not sowing up in my chart lol all it shows my 29.some months lol actally if only u gonna get married to this person it shows the marriage age while already in love a year before then

e.g u are in love with a person at ur 18 yrs but u dont see it in ur chart but 21 yrs marked there meaing u will marry the same guy at ur 21...

but if u are nearly 24.5 and u crossed that age meaning its over...

doe me i am madly in love right now still its not showing up to 28 or so on its only showing as if 29 yrs and 3-6months...so...you see...

thats how it works...

Angels

your potential period 26.5 then 27, 32,35.5

i you are not yet 27 :D theres a good news that with in a year up till next 16th july 2014

raha10001

sorry! previously i couldnt do much good lol as i was trying to help u out form my mob...

so can you please tell me how old are u exactly...

cos the earliest i can see is at ur age of 26 years and 6-9 months at times it could go plus or minus 6 months from the date predicted. if u are over the period it means umm...it was only a serious relationship but ended terribly...

the next chance i see is at ur early 30s leme check on more time and update...

look at me...i predict my own still in doubt cos I am madly in love with my bf like crazy but its not sowing up in my chart lol all it shows my 29.some months lol actally if only u gonna get married to this person it shows the marriage age while already in love a year before then

e.g u are in love with a person at ur 18 yrs but u dont see it in ur chart but 21 yrs marked there meaing u will marry the same guy at ur 21...

but if u are nearly 24.5 and u crossed that age meaning its over...

doe me i am madly in love right now still its not showing up to 28 or so on its only showing as if 29 yrs and 3-6months...so...you see...

thats how it works...

Thank you for your answer :). I am 27 turning 28 in a month and I just broke up with my fiance, surprisingly from abroad, so I guess that was my chanse for 27 :S, anything else you see there ? :)

ashriia

there is a possibility for a long term relationship coming up. when transit saturn conjuncts your natal moon. it may or may not lead to marriage. i don't believe marriage can be seen in a chart. but with saturn and the node involved it will be karmic connection of some kind.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Interesting thread. Can the members predicting be sure to include what aspects are being used and not just predict dates/times? There are many that would love to learn how you derived with the prediction. Thanks!

Angels

okay the aspects :D techniques I follow were...

Distance between the sun,moon,venus,mars, ASC,DSC in some charts the distance btw saturn and MC or pluto MC too counts.

each degree equal a year of a person's age.

these aspects does not always denotes just a marriage but also a serious love (which may break off) depending on the aspects it makes with planets such as Uranus.

I use to look for transits happening in the houses 2,7 & 11 to confirm the exact age of marriage...

for example if a person have potential period for a relationship at 19, 24, 29 35 so on...

if the transits in those houses were favorable i.e the rulers of the houses 2.7 & 11 align in either one of the houses that triggers the marriage so...if a person has this at his/her age of 24 it means "24 is going to be the marriage year" where 19 would be just a serious love nothing else..

DreamingTheSeas

For my marriage i noticed that by primary directions Venus square Mercury fit on the date of my wedding. Notice that Mercury is the ruler of my 7th house (sign)
And, my progressed Venus was sextile progressed Mercury.

Last edited:

raha10001

Thank you everyone for your useful comments. I appreciate you helping me with this since it was my first try to read my chart.

Please let me know if you came up with anything else (romance wise) in my chart. :love: :D

Marinka

Taking a quick look at the chart ..

I'm seeing that Jupiter will be transiting your Venus (5th house ruler) around 6 June of 2014 - I would expect that your social life would be quite busy and if nothing contradicts, you could be involved by this date.

To look a bit further, Mercury rules your 7th house of partnerships and transiting Jupiter will be hitting Mercury three times between September of 2014 and May of 2015, could be indications of a serious move forward into a committed relationship but some problems setting up any dates for the "formal ceremony". There also appears to be a move from your current home around the May 2015 period which might fit in if you formalize a partnership.

Note, I didn't check any other areas of the chart, so there may be challenges from other planets.