Juno...why did I not see this before

Inside Out Orange

Wherever you find Juno in the birthchart is where you will find indications of where you are most likely to meet someone with whom you may have a long-term, committed relationship.

I should probably just stare at the mirror continuously :) ... Sun (27Leo), Moon (26 Leo), Venus (25Leo), Juno (27Leo).

I don't know how to quote from past posts into this thread, so I did what I thought is best to credit the original post....because it relates to Juno aspects and was very helpful to me.

This is a post from 11/21/2005 @1:42pm by Summery Joy (Cairo, Egypt)

"Let me give you a brief interpretation of Juno though

Juno in Aries: You need a partner that's on fire. The lazy type ain't for you. Action, action and more action.

Juno in Taurus: You need a stable, predictable partner that you can count on. You'll find a way to deal with their stubborness.

Juno in Gemini: Talkative, witty and clever, that's the type of spouse you need.

Juno in Cancer: You need the nurturing type. Of course anyone can enjoy this kind of motherly attention from their partners, but you need it. You'll enjoy discovering their layers of sensetivity that they hide under their coarse shell.

Juno in Leo: Nope, you can't settle down with the shy type. Fun, creative and expressive is what you need even if you have to deal with some bossiness (ok, a lot.. and a lot of ego too).

Juno in Virgo: You can deal with how critical they get because you know they are your type; hard working and always ready to help.

Juno in Libra: Mmm, the charming, artistic type.. the type that just happens to think of life in terms of balance and pairs if you know what I mean :)

Juno in Scorpio: You need the emotional intensity. You need that raw animal sexuality and magnetism. And you'll love it when they get jealous.

Juno in Sagittarius: Different background is the key word here. You need someone who is different from you. That could be a foreigner or someone with a completely different education maybe (preferably higher with a phylosophical point of view of life)

Juno in Capricorn: Let's get down to business and get things done. You need someone who's structured, effective and efficient.

Juno in Aquarius: Again, different is a keyword, but it's a different kind of different. Rebeliously different could describe the kind of partner you need: different way of thinking, different prespective or even eccentric if this is how they show orginitality.

Juno in Pisces: The starving, humane artist or something to that effect. Sensetive and .. well.. living on the moon! You'll forgive them for anything, even lying which they can do well.

Make sure you also take into account Juno's house placements and aspects."

Inside Out Orange

I don't know how to quote from past posts into this thread, so I did what I thought is best to credit the original post....because it relates to Juno aspects and was very helpful to me.

Usually you just press the "QUOTE" button in the bottom right corner of the post. It'll create a reply with the but you want quoted. Then copy&paste it, and put it in the reply of the actual thread you want to use.

Alternatively. Copy and paste the text; paste into a reply, highlight it and then use the QUOTE button above the reply box. Looks like a speech bubble.

astarr1430

I have both Juno and Venus in cancer in the 12th. I know this means secretcy in relationships and I need to nurture and be nurtured but where do you think we will meet considering its 12th house? Also does this singnify elopement?

queenfluff

Wow, Juno sounds really interesting! I heard it mentioned before but didn't know what it was.

But..how do I generate a chart with Juno in it on astro.com? I didn't see it any of the dropdown options. My basic natal doesn't include Juno.

queenfluff

Juno in Aries: You need a partner that's on fire. The lazy type ain't for you. Action, action and more action.

Juno in Taurus: You need a stable, predictable partner that you can count on. You'll find a way to deal with their stubborness.

Juno in Gemini: Talkative, witty and clever, that's the type of spouse you need.

Juno in Cancer: You need the nurturing type. Of course anyone can enjoy this kind of motherly attention from their partners, but you need it. You'll enjoy discovering their layers of sensetivity that they hide under their coarse shell.

Juno in Leo: Nope, you can't settle down with the shy type. Fun, creative and expressive is what you need even if you have to deal with some bossiness (ok, a lot.. and a lot of ego too).

Juno in Virgo: You can deal with how critical they get because you know they are your type; hard working and always ready to help.

Juno in Libra: Mmm, the charming, artistic type.. the type that just happens to think of life in terms of balance and pairs if you know what I mean :)

Juno in Scorpio: You need the emotional intensity. You need that raw animal sexuality and magnetism. And you'll love it when they get jealous.

Juno in Sagittarius: Different background is the key word here. You need someone who is different from you. That could be a foreigner or someone with a completely different education maybe (preferably higher with a phylosophical point of view of life)

Juno in Capricorn: Let's get down to business and get things done. You need someone who's structured, effective and efficient.

Juno in Aquarius: Again, different is a keyword, but it's a different kind of different. Rebeliously different could describe the kind of partner you need: different way of thinking, different prespective or even eccentric if this is how they show orginitality.

Juno in Pisces: The starving, humane artist or something to that effect. Sensetive and .. well.. living on the moon! You'll forgive them for anything, even lying which they can do well.

Forget it! I figured it out. I didn't see the box selections at the bottom. I have Juno in Capricorn. Ugh. Sounds BORING! I like the Taurus one better - someone I can count on. Yep, thats important. :)

It is in my second house. Does the house Juno is in have any significance like the other planets do? I am guessing yes because I see Juno aspects too. :)

EDIT: Opps just read the the bottom of the quote. I keep missing things today. Duh, qf! :)

queenfluff

Last edited:

serafin5

Could someone please tell me when aspecting Juno, or the other Asteroids for that matter, what orb is allowed? Please let me know, until I'm answered, I'm sort of stuck.

Happy Turkey Day!:sick:
Serafin5

virgo18

My Libra Juno/mercury conjunction is in the 10th.

Juno squaring Uranus, Saturn and Neptune. also my 7th house ruler

Supposedly I attract unconventional relationships with old and weird men but popular and with social status.
My marriage partner can make me famous, help me or ruin my career, unreliable, workaholic, talker, intelligent and unfaithful.

Claire19

Interesting comment. I also have begun to take notice of Juno although I dont bother with asteroids or fixed stars as a rule but keep my mind open to any validation.

Mine seems also to fit my life. It is in Libra conjunct Jupiter in the 9th. I have had affairs with foreign people always even at home.
So when I travel abroad I have opportunities for affairs, casual sex and often with married men who make no secret of the fact. Hence, no chance of commitment. It aspects my Sun in Leo well and I find these opportunities at hotels, restaurants and in shops. All 6th house stuff where my Sun is..
:smile:

So does it indicate uncommitted relationships and the courtesan or lover as has been suggested??? It seems so. Maybe it is a support for other aspects.

Claire19

Supposedly I attract unconventional relationships with old and weird men but popular and with social status.
My marriage partner can make me famous, help me or ruin my career, unreliable, workaholic, talker, intelligent and unfaithful.
Maybe you can get head with your career using your wiles?? Your comments made me smile. A very complex mix there
I think we need to use small orbs only of no more than 2 degrees. Do they still aspect???? Juno is not a planet and doesnt have the same power or orb.

virgo18

Interesting comment. I also have begun to take notice of Juno although I dont bother with asteroids or fixed stars as a rule but keep my mind open to any validation.

Mine seems also to fit my life. It is in Libra conjunct Jupiter in the 9th. I have had affairs with foreign people always even at home.
So when I travel abroad I have opportunities for affairs, casual sex and often with married men who make no secret of the fact. Hence, no chance of commitment. It aspects my Sun in Leo well and I find these opportunities at hotels, restaurants and in shops. All 6th house stuff where my Sun is..
:smile:

So does it indicate uncommitted relationships and the courtesan or lover as has been suggested??? It seems so. Maybe it is a support for other aspects.

yei... it seems that you need lots of space in relationships.... surely you find love in foreign countries or with someone that travels a lot.

queenfluff

virgo18, I couldn't help but laugh at the way you worded the bolded type above. :)

I don't like my Juno description possibilities either - they actually kinda go against what I am supposed to be compatiable with my Mars/Venus (which is Fire) so not sure how I feel about the whole Juno thing. :unsure:

virgo18

virgo18, I couldn't help but laugh at the way you worded the bolded type above. :)

I don't like my Juno description possibilities either - they actually kinda go against what I am supposed to be compatiable with my Mars/Venus (which is Fire) so not sure how I feel about the whole Juno thing. :unsure:

Kind of.... Venus, Mars and the 7th house ruler can be more symbolical. But I read that juno works in a more fundamental level.

The thing is that I have Venus in Scorpio in the 11th, Mars and the 7th house ruler in the same sign and house as juno, and with the same aspects. OMG

scorpittarian

claire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my juno too is in libra in the 9H :smile:...

squares uranus/neptune/asc.
sextiles sun/mars.

:joyful:

i attract uranian types mostly(those with a prominent uranus like a t-square with ura at the apex or on the desc or something).

i've been with only one guy who i met in a foreign country. he's nt a foreigner
but he comes from a different religion, background n state.

they say that those with juno in hard aspect to nept shouldn't enter into a relationship just bcz they feel pity for the other person. something similar hapnd bk in september when i met ths guy n he wanted me to commit to him like within one week :annoyed::surprised:....i didn't wanna hurt him so i said that i'll try n i actually made up my mind to try loving him but fortunately, after a few more days, i learnt he's a ******* n kicked his *** out. n yeah this one's a foreigner.

:sagittariusimg:

HappyCat

Hello. I'm new to online forum. I was surfing Juno info and found this forum. When i got to the comment by 'Inside Out Orange' i burst out in laughter and grinned from ear to ear.. so much so, i instantly joined the forum.

Apart from finding the comment hysterically funny in a cute way, i'd like to add.. I'm Sun-Leo Venus-Leo Juno-Leo Too! ... hehee ..

Mermaid

This is a post from 11/21/2005 @1:42pm by Summery Joy (Cairo, Egypt)

"Let me give you a brief interpretation of Juno though

Thank you for this! I haven't found many things about Juno in google, so I want to comment here. I have my Juno (retrogarde) in 6th house (Aquarius), conjuncting my DC ( only 1 degree 12'' separated). I am attracted to different/excentric people. Not only people, but also places... :) Is there a special meaning for Juno Rx or conjuncting DC? I couldn't find many info about that. Thank you!