Am I safe and secure in my house?

lux111

Am I safe and secure in my house? No?

Asking because things have been going missing or moved around and I really want it to be all in my head but I don’t think it is

https://imgur.com/bvhJkQI

I’m Moon in H5 with L4 Mars, applying to a square with L10/3 Venus in H8, then a conjunction with Mars. Venus also squares Mars. So, is the square to Venus a prohibition to my conjunction with Mars? ie. is the answer ‘no’ because I make another aspect before I perfect a conjunction with the Lord of ‘my secure house’?

Moon separates from a sextile with combust L11 Mercury in H7.

Venus is 8° Pisces, conjunct the fatal degree, 9° Pisces, and trining NN on the degree of physical injury, 6° Cancer. Moon and Mars at 6 and 11° Sag sit either side of 9° Sag, the degree of homicide.

The mean node is in H12 exactly trining Venus on 8th degrees. MC is also 8°. Moon and Mercury both on 6°. Mars and Jupiter both on 11°, Uranus and Chiron on 2°

Sun is on the anaretic degree. Neptune on a critical degree. Pluto and domiciled Saturn on the DC

Mercury disposits to Uranus, Uranus to Venus. The chain strengthens Venus. Moon and Mars disposit to Jupiter conjunct SN. Pluto, Jupiter and Sun disposit to Saturn.

So Saturn and Venus are strengthened. 7, 8, 10 and 3 are strong and 7 and 8 contain bodies.

Uranus is conjunct moon’s point of exaltation, Sun conjunct Mars’ point of exaltation, Neptune conjunct Mercury’s fall degree. 11th house cusp is conjunct the NN’s point of exaltation

Looks kind of scary. Can anyone tell me what I’m missing or if I’ve made errors before I hang a story on it?

Last edited:

katydid

With the Mercury/Neptune conjunction, I think things will always be in question, and always feel suspicious.

Can you get a cheap surveillance camera and put it in your house? One that is triggered by movement so you would know for sure if someone is coming in while you are gone.

You can also put tape on the inside of the doors and windows, and if it is broken when you return, someone came through the door. [ except for the door that you use of course]

lux111

With the Mercury/Neptune conjunction, I think things will always be in question, and always feel suspicious.

Can you get a cheap surveillance camera and put it in your house? One that is triggered by movement so you would know for sure if someone is coming in while you are gone.

You can also put tape on the inside of the doors and windows, and if it is broken when you return, someone came through the door. [ except for the door that you use of course]

I’ve done the tape/blu tac trick and it was broken

I’m trying to get a camera.. asked a friend for a recommendation and he said Arlo.. the setup is like $1200 for 3 cameras so I have to find some kind of plan or a cheaper camera

Suggestions welcome .. interpretations welcome

Last edited:

waybread

Lux, I'm not seeing from this chart that you're in any particular danger, with the moon (you) ready to conjunct your 4th house ruler (Mars) in what seems to be one of the nicer houses (the 5th.) If you had a secret enemy, I would expect to see some 12th house action. The stellium in the 7th could suggest that you are suspicious of someone you know. However, the moon's next aspect is a square to Venus in the 8th, so I'm wondering if you know any women who might do this. Technically the moon is a bit past its aspect to Mercury, but it the time of the chart is a bit late, you might also have a moon-Mercury sextile. Neither one of these seems dangerous, but if someone is getting in without your knowledge and consent, they are trespassing. And possibly stalking.

Cameras seem like a great idea. Or try these:

if you rent your house, ask the landlord to change the locks if you know there is another key or two out there. If you own your house, change the locks. Cheaper than a locksmith for multiple doors might be to just change one lock, and then install interior bolts on remaining doors and windows.

Ask the neighbours if they have seen anyone coming or going.

Notify the police. They can't do much other than cruise through your neighbourhood occasionally during times when you suspect someone is getting in, but this will establish a record. You can tell them about the broken tape.

If you've been thinking about getting a dog, this is a good idea. You should be able to find a house-trained adult dog through your local animal shelter. A large dog barking inside the house is a big deterrent to someone tempted to walk in

lux111

Lux, I'm not seeing from this chart that you're in any particular danger, with the moon (you) ready to conjunct your 4th house ruler (Mars) in what seems to be one of the nicer houses (the 5th.) If you had a secret enemy, I would expect to see some 12th house action. The stellium in the 7th could suggest that you are suspicious of someone you know. However, the moon's next aspect is a square to Venus in the 8th, so I'm wondering if you know any women who might do this.

I hope you’re right. There is a woman staying in my Airbnb granny flat right now, the latest thing to go missing could be her, because I haven’t seen her for a few days...but it doesn’t account for the other stuff before she arrived.

Thanks for your good advice!