Chicago Bears to Win the 2011 Superbowl

edwchas5@yahoo.com

I have the Bears winning the Superbowl in Dallas. Out of all the 6 teams playing next weekend, the Chicago Bears were the only team to be and play in Dallas on 9/19/2010, during a mercury retrograde window, the Bears were established in 1920 and their team chart ties into the evene date of 2/6/2011 @ 6:30pm.

Other possible Superbowl Teams this Year (2011)

1)Atlanta played Pittsburgh on 9/12, during Sept merc retrograde
2)GreenBay played New England on 12/19 during the December merc Retrograde.
3)New York Jets played the Chicago Bears on 12/26 during December merc retrograde

MTTY05

178783.jpg

"Daa Bearss"

Last edited:

Bulletbobb

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the 6:30 time you quote is EST. The time in Dallas will be 5:30 CST, but even that could be off. I'd guess about 5:25.

What do you use for the Bears chart?

Bob

edwchas5@yahoo.com

I did not draw any charts, my mistake about the Bears. the team was established in 1919 under the original name "Decatur Staleys" then in 1920 they became a charter member of the NFL, then the team moved to Chicago in 1921 & the team name was changed to the Bears in 1922. October 3, 1920, the Decatur Staleys played their first NFL game.[2]

My information was merely generated from the two Mercury retrogrades we had this past season. The Bears were the only playoff team to be in Dallas during the post 9/19 Mercury Retrograde. then I took a look at the 12/26, merc retro date and Jets/ Bears are the only two existing teams now remaining.

Last edited:

shawn

picking the steelers to win the super bowl as the sun / mars conjunction in aquarius on super sunday makes soft aspects to ben roethlisberger's natal mars / saturn conjunction in libra and also soft aspects to steeler coach mike tomlin's planets in libra. big ben getting a sextile from transiting sun to natal uranus this sunday against the jets and i am concerned about mark sanchez and rex ryan of the jets as they are getting squares from transiting moon to natal placements.
liking the bears to get past the packers this sunday as bears coach lovie smith's natal chart will have placements at all 4 angles of the end of the game chart.

piercethevale

It's just about kick-off time...Go Packers...[as I've far more Packers fans as friends than those that root for 'Da Bears'...besides, I have a fondness and respect for the folks of Green Bay and their 'Old School' ways and attitude.] The collective will of a great mass of humanity can overrule the stars...IMHO!

piercethevale

I did not draw any charts, my mistake about the Bears. the team was established in 1919 under the original name "Decatur Staleys" then in 1920 they became a charter member of the NFL, then the team moved to Chicago in 1921 & the team name was changed to the Bears in 1922. October 3, 1920, the Decatur Staleys played their first NFL game.[2]

My information was merely generated from the two Mercury retrogrades we had this past season. The Bears were the only playoff team to be in Dallas during the post 9/19 Mercury Retrograde. then I took a look at the 12/26, merc retro date and Jets/ Bears are the only two existing teams now remaining.

...and the Staley Steamrollers too, if I'm not mistaken...although that may have been another team altogether...[my memory is a bit hazy,,,]

shawn

in the super matchup between the packers and steelers i think the astrology clearly favors steelers roethlisberger and tomlin over packers mccarthy and rodgers.
the sun / mars conjunction on this day will be separating just slightly from mccarthy's natal saturn and making a square to natal sun in scorpio. these are very challenging transits while tomlin will be getting a slightly separating trine from T SU / MA to N UR and a sextile from T MO / JU to N NO. tomlin's transits look much more fun and exciting and his natal new moon will be angular at the end of the game along with T UR, clearly pointing to him as the winner.
Rodgers is getting a sextile from T SU / MA to N JU while T UR SQ N NE, partile, and his high hopes may be dashed in the end.
Big Ben R is getting an explosive trine from T SU / MA to N MA and a supportive trine from T MO / JU to N UR indicating big plays from him and his team.
steelers look like a slam dunk winner from the astrology of the game and i would guess that the total score would go over the posted line of 44 or so.
i also think that the prop bet for Ben R to win the mvp award at 12 to 1 or so is too good to pass up.

shawn

rodgers is hard not to like and he was born under a SU / UR conj. in sagittarius. Moon and saturn are conj. in scorpio and he is a force to be reckoned with. one thing that may work against him sometimes is that all of his planets are within 80 degrees of each other giving him an 'all or nothing' flavor that will let him down sometimes...as i think it may next week.

piercethevale

I'm not one to use Astrology in such a manner...I'll wager dollars to donuts that the Packers will reign!
[...but I must admit...I am somewhat clairvoyant!]

Inside Out Orange

Anyone got a chart for Rodgers?

I'm hoping that he will begin to erase the legend of Favre ... while that will never be entirely possible ... I'm hoping for multiple SB wins that will give good ammunition for all those who want to talk about Favre's ironman streak and stats ...

piercethevale

I'm hoping that he will begin to erase the legend of Favre ... while that will never be entirely possible ... I'm hoping for multiple SB wins that will give good ammunition for all those who want to talk about Favre's ironman streak and stats ...

...that maybe an oranges to apples comparison...here in No. Calif the debate over Joe Montana vs Steve Young still hasn't been decided...and it never will...

Last edited:

shawn

I'm not one to use Astrology in such a manner...I'll wager dollars to donuts that the Packers will reign!
[...but I must admit...I am somewhat clairvoyant!]

ok pal, i'll put my astrology up against your psychic powers and you name the stakes! the steelers will walk off the field champions on sunday nite!

piercethevale

ok pal, i'll put my astrology up against your psychic powers and you name the stakes! the steelers will walk off the field champions on sunday nite!
Well, what can we use for 'specie' here on the internet?
Here's an idea... Flat bet...no points...winner take all.
...how about...the loser has to put on a dress...make-up included and hold up a sign that says'..."I bow to the only true god of football soothsayers"...and post a photo on this thread?

...and don't ferget to show some 'leg'...hahahahah

shawn

pierce,
my cross- dressing days are over but don't let me stop you from doing 'your own thing' :andy:
i don't pretend to be the greatest handicapper on earth, but i have invested lots and lots of hours over the past few years learning how to use astrology to give me an edge in picking winners. i use the basic simple system that i learned from my friend courtney roberts. you can check out her research and such at her website www.courtneyrobertshome.com.
often the astrology is of little help as it can be difficult to discern any astrological edge favoring either team over the other, but in this case i would be very surprised if the steelers don't win because tomlin and roethlisberger are getting some of the best transits that a coach or athlete can have during a game, as i pointed out earlier. packer coach mccarthy's chart is very challenged as T MA CON N SA and we saw the effect of this transit last week in ny jets coach rex ryan's chart as his team was manhandled early on and they continually shot themselves in the foot with turnovers and such. rodgers chart looks good enough to win and i don't think he will be the goat if his team comes up a little short

shawn

you can find just about any pro athlete's birthday on wikipedia but, of course, they never list a time so i just use noon.

piercethevale

pierce,
my cross- dressing days are over but don't let me stop you from doing 'your own thing' :andy:

Oooooooooooooh...that's cold....:annoyed::tongue:
...not my predilection either...that's just the point....If you are a No. Calif resident we can make some arrangement for a $$$ settlement...or whiskey or something from my garden [ahem...well, you must know about us long haired No. Calif. types.]
I am betting as much on emotion as gut feeling...my brother, whom is a most excellent Astrologer, always said to go with my initial gut feelings...he says it's when I second guess that I f*** myself up,,,but, when emotion comes into play, too, it does get a little difficult to discern.
Name a wager...I'm game and as honest and faithful to a sporting bet as anyone!
I have NFC 4 AFC 2 in a major betting pool, here locally...I'll just be tickled pink to win that!

Last edited: