Get ex girl Scorpi back

love99

Hey guys, ex girl Scorpi reaches out after 10 months.Then I started chasing her I hung out there ,got cold and hot replies .I texted her like every 3-5 days .The last text I sent her almost one week ,no response .Do u guys think is it a test from her to see if care about her or not .she expected me double text or calling and I didn’t therefore ,she felt I carless and didn’t response(she dumped me due being unavailable to her she felt that I didn’t care and she told me that a lot and I didn’t listen)

what to do I am Scorpi also?

Pari23

Hey guys, ex girl Scorpi reaches out after 10 months.Then I started chasing her I hung out there ,got cold and hot replies .I texted her like every 3-5 days .The last text I sent her almost one week ,no response .Do u guys think is it a test from her to see if care about her or not .she expected me double text or calling and I didn’t therefore ,she felt I carless and didn’t response(she dumped me due being unavailable to her she felt that I didn’t care and she told me that a lot and I didn’t listen)

what to do I am Scorpi also?
How much do you love her?