Moon in Capricorn--Grrrr.... :(

david starling

What is your problem? The OP just asked a simple question and kept it civil throughout - so why are you attacking him/her in such a petty manner?

I'm starting to think the OP might be on to something about Cap moons after all...

Moon in Caps are "fault-finders", their own and everyone else's. They're not "blamers" though. Similar to Sun Virgos.

moorz

Moon in Caps are "fault-finders", their own and everyone else's. They're not "blamers" though. Similar to Sun Virgos.
Regardless they can be held accountable like any other person?
I often find Cap moons to have this *weird nasty streak.

It's weird because it seems to come out of nowhere, and gives you an ugly glimpse of who they really are.

CrankyCap

What is your problem? The OP just asked a simple question and kept it civil throughout - so why are you attacking him/her in such a petty manner?

I'm starting to think the OP might be on to something about Cap moons after all...
I'm not attacking them. Just saying how I see it. If I took your approach and used it to analyze the OP's attitude, I could also say they're the one attacking Cap moons. :p

Anyway, if they have bad experiences about Cap moons, they have every right to ask and vent. I also provided my views on it.

moorz

I'm not attacking them. Just saying how I see it. If I took your approach and used it to analyze the OP's attitude, I could also say they're the one attacking Cap moons. :p

Anyway, if they have bad experiences about Cap moons, they have every right to ask and vent. I also provided my views on it.

Nah

You're projecting and deflecting responsibility once you got called out. :rightful:

One thing this thread and responses have shown me though, is how sensitive cap moons tend to be. (internally)

david starling

Regardless they can be held accountable like any other person?
I often find Cap moons to have this *weird nasty streak.

It's weird because it seems to come out of nowhere, and gives you an ugly glimpse of who they really are.

Actually, it seems weird because it runs counter to who they really are. Otherwise, it would be their normal behavior.

CrankyCap

Nah

You're projecting and deflecting responsibility once you got called out. :rightful:

One thing this thread and responses have shown me though, is how sensitive cap moons tend to be. (internally)
Nope. I stated an opinion, you can of course tell me where exactly I'm attacking the OP in "petty manner", instead of telling them that just because s/he seems flaws in us doesn't make them flawless, thus I advised to look into the mirror too. I take responsibility of stating an opinion, but not attacking the OP in petty manner, as attack was not intended. You might want to clarify your own motives tho.

We may also continue the conversation through PM as I feel this thread is getting sidetracked from the OP's wish to keep it to the topic.

david starling

Nope. I stated an opinion, you can of course tell me where exactly I'm attacking the OP in "petty manner", instead of telling them that just because s/he seems flaws in us doesn't make them flawless, thus I advised to look into the mirror too. I take responsibility of stating an opinion, but not attacking the OP in petty manner, as attack was not intended. You might want to clarify your own motives tho.

We may also continue the conversation through PM as I feel this thread is getting sidetracked from the OP's wish to keep it to the topic.

Hey, nobody's perfect! :biggrin:

katydid

Capricorn Moons are natural comedians. Many of the most famous and iconic comics have heavy Capricorn influences.

Cap Moons have great senses of humour. I am married to a comedy writer and we have endured 37 years of marriage because we laugh a lot.

Leo11

I have a Capricorn moon.

Family and close friends know I'm very caring and affectionate. With other people I seem to appear cold and harsh. It seems to be difficult with a Capricorn moon to express my feelings. I find it frustrating.

Baat

Other positions and aspects aside, how do you cheer or make laugh a Capricorn moon?

If something is getting me down, there's not too much someone can say or do that will take me out of it. Even when feeling pleasant or calm, compliments make me uncomfortable. In time I've learned to just say thank you rather than deflect it, but the interaction of a compliment (even if it comes across very sincere and is directed at something I'm cautiously proud of) will probably always be awkward to me. Unfortunately it goes both ways, and I very rarely compliment other people, but will always thank someone for helping me, whether it's a small thing or a big one.

What makes me happy... spending quality time with people I care about, talking with them. Often small gestures of kindness and thoughtfulness from other people go unnoticed in the moment, but I will think of them soon after and realize they were being kind to me, and will feel the emotional response then, in the privacy of reflection. I want to stress that this isn't done intentionally, just difficult to receive emotional cues on the spot. I often reflect on this, and feel sad that I'm not able to be more emotionally present for people, and quite lonely when I realize that my sincere appreciation and affection is generally not received by the other party, as it happens wistfully, in retrospect. Hopefully that makes sense.

Such a cheery post this was, haha. In short I'm not sure how to bring happiness to a Capricorn moon! But speaking for me personally, your attempts to do so won't be in vain, although it will feel that way.