the node and reality

rahu

Banned
frankly piscesprincess
the chart you posted and what you said are too far apart for me to take this seriously. i think you are confused or deceptive or repressed.
i checked the positon of sappho which correlates to lesbian tendencies and it is at 13aqua 16 opposed to your moon. i think you have latent lesbian tendencies which you may to may not be conscious of. but the overall affect of this placement seems to have given you a dissassociative personality structure. as sappho is opposed to the moon, this may be the underlying tension between you and your mother.
you mentioned your mother and you are at odds much of the time because your moon is opposed to urnaus , but this is nonsense because the moon is 8 degrees waning from uranus. this is too large a orb for the moon with a unconscious planet to cause the distruption you mention between ypu and you mom.
i don't have anything else to add because whatever i say will not reflect what you say about yourself and situation.

rahu

rahu

Banned
Can you elaborate a little on what I could expect with that transit? I’m assuming it would activate my Natal Mars Opp Uranus ? That is currently being activated with the Mars Transit and it’s really a doozy. I backed into a car a few days ago and the next day I actually hit a pedestrian with my car. Thankfully the person was ok. But I’m seriously considering taking the bus until the transits is over or until I figure out how to deal with the energy of the opposition. Mars Opp Uranus is also in my SR for this year..

Yes, I have found that I can influence reality. I believe this ties into my difficulty with Mars Opp Uranus. Especially with this years SR, Mars in the 12th opp Uranus in the 6th.

i think when the node transits your uranus, the pure psychic/astral insights will predominate.but with mars opposed to urnaus ,then your experince with accident are quite normal for this transit. the node transitted your mar in february so most of the accidents propably happend then. though , this entire period could reflect this dissant energy. during this period you must not say do or think of anything negative as the psychic backlash will be immediate as you have found out. if you have any more accidents , immediately member what you were thinking at the time of the accident. it will probably be a negative thought or thoughts of someone you have problems with
also if you are under psychic attack then t negative thoughts will allow the antagonist's black magic to penetrate.
this can be a good time for speculation and beginning new projets

rahu

Last edited:
frankly piscesprincess
the chart you posted and what you said are too far apart for me to take this seriously. i think you are confused or deceptive or repressed.
i checked the positon of sappho which correlates to lesbian tendencies and it is at 13aqua 16 opposed to your moon. i think you have latent lesbian tendencies which you may to may not be conscious of. but the overall affect of this placement seems to have given you a dissassociative personality structure. as sappho is opposed to the moon, this may be the underlying tension between you and your mother.
you mentioned your mother and you are at odds much of the time because your moon is opposed to urnaus , but this is nonsense because the moon is 8 degrees waning from uranus. this is too large a orb for the moon with a unconscious planet to cause the distruption you mention between ypu and you mom.
i don't have anything else to add because whatever i say will not reflect what you say about yourself and situation.

rahu

I am aware of it. But i go both ways though... and thanks for reading my chart

butterflygirl

i think when the node transits your uranus, the pure psychic/astral insights will predominate.but with mars opposed to urnaus ,then your experince with accident are quite normal for this transit. the node transitted your mar in february so most of the accidents propably happend then.
That is correct. The accidents were in February.

during this period you must not say do or think of anything negative as the psychic backlash will be immediate as you have found out. if you have any more accidents , immediately member what you were thinking at the time of the accident. it will probably be a negative thought or thoughts of someone you have problems with also if you are under psychic attack then t negative thoughts will allow the antagonist's black magic to penetrate.

Thank you for the reminder rahu. I really appreciate it. I've gotten fairly good at remembering not to thing negatively of anyone and to imediately call it back in the event that I do think negative thoughts of someone. However the other day I was angry at my sister (my 14 year old nephew has been diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver and my sister appears to be downplaying the severity of his illness) and while I wasn't necessarily thinking negative thoughts about her my frustration was very high. Of course I was driving and nearly collided with another car. Since that day I've made it a point not to think of anyone or anything potentially upsetting while driving. It's simply too dangerous at this time. As for black magic, thank you for the warning.

Thank you once again for looking at my chart and your insight. I really appreciate it.

rahu

Banned
This paradigm shows material reality to be but interference patterns of quantum frequencies.
Experiments have shows the experimenters thoughts directly affect the result of quantum experiments.
You brain has a microscopic layer of magnetite surrounding it. This give your brain activity the potential to transmit frequencies as this physiology is like a van de graaff generator.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/transport/engines-equipment/vdg.htm
Russian experiments in 1995 created a vacuum inside a tube, leaving only photons. The photons assume random patterns. then a sample of dna was introduced to the tube , surprisingly the photons now assembled themselves in patterns. So the dna was directly ordering the photons on the quantum level by some unknown means. But even more surprising was that after the dna was removed the photons remaining, retained the patterns without the presence of the dna. the dna had set up a interference pattern through the quantum forces.
In army experiment, a swab of cells and dna were taken from the inside cheek a subject and moved several 100 ft to another room. There the electrical activity of the dna was measured. The subject was show a series of photographs to elicit strong emotions, such as violence ,sex etc. every time the subject brain responded to the stimuli, the dna in the other room also showed activity at the exact same time. This experiment was replicate with 300 miles separating the person’s dna from the subject. And every time the subjects brain show excitation, at exactly the same time the electrical activity of the dna showed increased activity.
This shows that even your physical presence has a directly affects on the “reality” through the quantum matrix,
It is this system of connections that allow magic to operate. thoughts and actions directly affect the underpinnings of reality by the quantum matrix. This is why curse and rituals work. Our physical reality is connected to the forces that create “reality” as we see it. Hence thoughts and actions can change reality ……. Or black magician can influence and attack others through the energies of the node/ vertex paradigm.
rahu

the power of magic is thought forms. as the above experiments show, your every mental thought affects the quantum plane. and as every particle of matter and every frequency of vibration are connected quantumly, thoughts directly affect the thoughts of other. in addition as the quantum plane fixates reality, then thoughts can change the physical manifestation of reality too. This is the dynamics that black magic uses.
For instance a thought form can be directed at one, that will “hover” around the individual until a contradiction in the individual personality occurs, allowing the negative thought form to affect the individual or the reality there though the thought forms they have created.
The north node rules white magic as it’s thought forms impart knowledge and understanding. The south node rules black magic as it’s thought forms seek to control and manipulate through the astral plane.
But the dragon is the energy of reality and hence whether a planet is conjunct the north or south node, black magicians can use the transit to work their maliciousness.
A few months back, Saturn was conjunct the north node, yet black magicians attempted to kill me. It failed because by using the white magic of knowledge, I was able to alter my behavior and put myself out of harms way because I knew this transit of Saturn would allow the black magicians thoughts to reach me.
But is was a close call because my personality structure’s lack of discipline, allowed the attack to slightly touch me.
When there are nodal transits, negative thoughts in one mind allows the negative intention of black magicians to penetrate and affect you. This is why it is important when in nodal tension to keep your though positive and coherent, that is you thoughts and words must be the same tas your actions and intentions.
The black magicians have thousands of years of knowledge of spells and ritual actions that can affect others. But it one’s lack of coherent thoughts that permit the black magicians thought to harm one.
Ultimately it is selfish thoughts and desires that are the weakness that black magicians thought use to penetrate and alter your reality.
All religions is essential the “war” between the lords of light and darkness. this “war” occurs because all black magic comes from white magic. The flow of reality is from the north node to the south node. and the lords of darkness attack the light because it is their source of power.
When desire takes complete control of black magician, they seek to obliterate the white force. But when they complete silence the light, then the black magicians fall themselves because even though they are agents of desire when they extinguish the light, they fall themselves as they are ,in their spiritual center, light.
Hitler is a example, after he establish total diabolical control, he fell himself. This is why all despots will fall when they try to total kill the light. a wise despot will allows a spark of light to remain because when know when all light is extinguished, their live will end also.
This is the point this country is at. The obvious corruption and evil unleahed by the powers that be will fall because the country is on the verge of annihilating all who believe in the light and oppose the fascism and evil of the so called new world order.
rahu

rahu

Banned
Just a thought.

I believe as Isabel hickey had written, that exact aspects are the aspects of destiny.
I believe this is because planets as separate impulses are united when the aspect they from are exact. And it is the transits of the node that ,as purveyors of destiny , that unite the symbols and create the destinicial experience.
I you have an aspect exact to 1 degree, then check when the node transits this aspect and the experiences during that transit may closely reflect your destiny.
rahu

Caro

Hi Rahu
this thread is so interesting and revealing.

I currently have a north node transit con natal mars(libra at 29 degrees)
My work situation is full of hidden secrets and just strange - very like stepford wives. People appear so friendly. trying to stay detached.

the backdrop to work - is that over 400 jobs to go. this is affecting people as they go through the process of getting used to this, first denial then anger etc.

so using lots of protection.

rahu

Banned
here is a recent chart interpretation that illustrates the quantum connection between one and asteriods.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72946

virgo1992 recnetly met guy who was taken by her resemblence to his deceased mother.and it seems a lot of the attraction was this correlation.
i have not seeen this form of atachment befoe.
thr composite did show the nurturing and supportive characyeristic he said he had for virgo1993.
as this was so unusual i suggested she place name asteriods int he composite to get a better understanding of the relationship.
it seemed strange tha he would be attracted to virgo1992 because of his mother.

there were no appropriate named asteriods, so i told her to just select asteiods that seemed appropriate as the quantum view holds that meaning is prexistant. she just needed to be sincere.
the composite showed a satrun/node conjunction conjunct the venus/mars midpoint

the reults were:
"wow
these placements are surreal. his mother(Lovejoy) on the node and you(Casablnca) on saturn. so you and her midpoint is conjunct the venus/mars midpoint also as i said i have never looked at a relationship like you describe. i am sceptical of the mental health of forming a relationship because you remind him of his dead mom, but everything is coming out coherent. the composite does show a strong devotion and nuturing dynamic.
there does not seem to be and deception. you in fact affect him as his mother did. i still don't like the moon/uranus square midpoint conjunct the pluto/sun midpoint but the "spiritual" basis of his feelings seem sincere and valid."

the asteriods she selected were completely coherent with the nature of this relationship as he had intially claimed.

rahu

rahu

Banned
I have emphasized repeatedly the glaring omission of scientist to look at the causes for the stability of the earth axis. clearly the editors of history do not want this dynamic included in modern scientific theories as this would reveal the true source of the energies underlying our reality.
It may seem like a simple matter, but recent discoveries hare beginning to show the true strength of the rotation of the earth.
The alternating current of our electrical system was called, by it’s inventor.nikolai tesla, a rotating magnetic field system.it is the rotation of the earth that gives the electrical force. Scientist had recently noted that relativistic particles are generated in the van allen belts. At first scientist thought these near light speed particles had to have come from beyond the solar system. Then recently they noted that these particles were being accelerated in the van allen belt. The problem was were was the van allen belt getting the immense energy to raise these particles to near light speed.
Now they have found out that the magnetic field of the earth’ rotation is the force accelerating these relativistic particles. No scientist though that the earth’s relatively slow rotation speed could cause these charged particles to form. Yet that is exactly what is happening. they have come up with new theories but still where the energy is coming from eludes them.
The energy is part of the vertex/node quantum matrix and until the scientist apply quantum dynamics they will not see the truth.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/03/140319153200.htm\
rahu

rahu

Banned
the power in the rotation of the magnetic field of the earth was known and used by the vilified genius , , nickolai tesla
http://www.teslasociety.com/teslashorelab.htm
tesla had written simple explanations of this revolutionary motor in lectures that where presented in 1887.

at this time the label was the rotary magnetic field motor, we call this alternating current,A.C.

he notes two interesting phenomena.
one was the iron fillings on a peice of paper formed patterns and it one furthur lifted the paper, at a certain point the iron filings would jump every where chaotically.

the second had to due with the rotating magnetic field.it created induction waves so that if one placed a thin ,hard metal disc,mounted on pivots, the disc would begin to rotated because of the magnetic field, but in a direction opposite the motors revolution.

This reminded me of hendershots motor where is was said " the secret is to wire the inner magnetic so it revolves opposite the earth."
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42141
major lanphier said "said to employ electromagnetism with the rotary motion of the earth"

tesla said science ignored the rotationship energy of the earth.so it makes sense that the scientists couldn't figure out where the power was coming from in lester's generator.

it is said that after the papers of tesla were studied,that the naval performed an experiment on magnetic invisibility around ships.
this experiment entailed loading a ship with massive generators.
what happen was the ship dissappeared and was transported a 1000 miles away, then returned.
but with phantastic after affects.
The Philadelphia Experiment :project Invisibilty(1979) is the book .

the new finding that the earth’s rotation engenders near light speed velocities for Particles in the van allen belts, shows scope of the standard models omission. the energy to accelerate these particles is far more than the energies of the rotation value of the earth.
what is occurring is the earth’s magnetic field is connected to the quantum plane and the corresponding energy. I have often stated that the ”missing” dark energy/matter is not missing because it does not exist. The energies of the rotation of the earth’s magnetic field is the source of the affects attributed to “dark matter”.
The energy to put a particle near the speed of light is immense. Theoretically a particle can not reach the speed of light because it’s mass would become infinite and need an infinite power to accelerate it to 300,000 km/s.
As noted above in the philadelpia experiment, the time space continuum is penetrated when intense magnetic fields are created, like the intense magnetic field the earth engenders.
Anti-gravity machines are existant. a central character is morris jessup
http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/top...rris_K._Jessup

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/art.../Jessup-Morris

http://projectcamelot.org/jessup.html

jessup had been working on levitation engines and in the book there is a photograph of a small prototype flying in a lab setting. But it had to have a power line tethered to the disc shape model.
he seems to have discovered the principle of levitation, but then like the other monumental scientific break troughs, he dies mysteriously and this technology disappears.
NWO has the fueless motor and a flying saucer that needs a power source.

With the deluge of UFO sighting now and for thousands of years, one can assume that the editors of history want to make sure the portals of time and control of the civilization are never divulged.

Throw away all this technology and you would still have the nodal axis fixating the nature and quality of reality.

rahui

rahu

Banned
As to discussing transits to the node, there is a subject that must be broached first. this has to do with incest. As several planets in a natal when conjoined with the node are indicative of sexual abuse. this subject is controversial and passions are strong. The problem being that many times these issues are blocked out or repressed and great hate can be directed toward the messenger. Though with individuals, who have coherent memories, agree with these observations. So it is a delicate task to interpret a chart so as to know when it is advisable to tap into these “demons”.
Incest is the hidden problem of civilization. Freud was of the mind in ,civilization and it’s discontent, that civilization is direct function to our repressing this behavior. The more civilized we become the further we push away are impulses for incest. In the 80’s letters were made public in which Freud wrote that early in his practice he was finding that 38% of his clients had sexual abuse as the causal factor in their mental problems.
In fact he was counseling the son of Wilhelm fleiss
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Fliess
and flies had revealed he was sexual abused by his father. The letter further reported that Freud had felt pressured to retreat from this perspective by the existing psychoanalytical establishment for fear his career would be ended. Psychoanalytical theory , as late as 1970 ,stated sexual abuse accounted for only 2% of the underlying problems. This is worth note , as carl junge and other were of the mind that freud had an incestual relationship with his neice/. In fact , jung broke with freud for this exact reason. Jung was psychoanalyzing Freud and when he brought up his neice freud broke off the therapy.
So the role of incest in civilization must be consider before, one can explore te nodal transits. As there are underlying prejudices in society to repress this fact. As any discussion of node transits must begin with this hornet nest.
The close association with the node and incest is another reason the node is not understood and censored by those who do understand the full scope of its influence.

rahu

some of the 13 families faith includes the concept that a baby girl becomes a virgin again at three years old. this belief is at the base endemic occurance of incest among the 1%

here is such an example
http://www.prisonplanet.com/one-per...odges-jail-because-he-will-not-fare-well.html
http://govtslaves.info/dupont-heir-rapes-daughter-son-admits-guilt-police-gets-time-jail/
as long as rape of children is religiously sanctioned, the world will continue it's barburous existance.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
peaches had nessus oppose to the sun and several other aspects associated with sexual abuse. it may be that she reported the abuse of the rich and powerful as an attempt confronty her own demons.

sexual abuse and incest is closely associated with nodal conjunction because incest has been at the core of civilization since its iceptions.

the 13 families take care of their own and the dupont heir did not even under go the counseling he was presrcibed for raping his infant daughter.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/...reatment-after-conviction-for-daughters-rape/

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
peaches had a mercury conjunct the north node and sedan square to orcus.
the node/mercury shows her to have had a telepathic psychic mind. this can show up as a visionary or a verbal genius. it gives access to the astral plane as a ribbon of unbroken time. the square to sedna and orcus can be seen as truth leading to danger. With the Saturn/pluto midpoint square to the mercury/sun midpoint,she may have had repressed memories but with nessus opposed to her sun/venus conjunction and with the node/mercury conjunction, it is more likely she lived with her emotional torment.
on the day of her death the transiting Uranus/pluto-eros/Jupiter tsquare was focused on her Neptune/Saturn conjunction
at 12 cap , a omen of a mysterious death.

in peaches chart the natal sedan/orcus square midpoint was square her natal sun. on her death day the Neptune/chiron square midpoint was conjunct her sun. the transiting tsqusare of Neptune/chiron/mars shows a mysterious death.the composite for these two days shows moon conjunct Jupiter and juno and trine to Uranus. no depressive self destructive mental states are indicated by this.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1516_peaches_geldof_adb_82737_23123.jpg
    astro_2gw_1516_peaches_geldof_adb_82737_23123.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

RodJM

Hi Rahu,

Very interesting thread here,

I'd be interested and probably others on this forum too, your views on a situation of the moon's south node in conjunction to the Galactic centre within one's natal chart?
Could this make the person seem "outer worldly" so to speak, if you know what I mean?
How much of an orb would you allow for such an aspect?

Thanks. :)

rahu

Banned
it is interestin=g that the pope has taken responsibility for the systematic child abuse by priest and other catholic agencies.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...se-comments/sKlmG2B9dJDOdj37V85VpI/story.html

but it is interesting that a court affidavit claims:

"Eyewitnesses claimed that as children they were with Pope Francis and the former Pope Ratzinger at Ninth Circle Satanic Cult child sacrifices it was announced today by Reverend Kevin Annett. Annett’s ITCCS was prosecuting the case at the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels Belgium"

endemic incest and sexual abuse for 1000's of years are the demons destroying our society.

rahu

Caro

Hi Rahu,

Very interesting thread here,

I'd be interested and probably others on this forum too, your views on a situation of the moon's south node in conjunction to the Galactic centre within one's natal chart?
Could this make the person seem "outer worldly" so to speak, if you know what I mean?
How much of an orb would you allow for such an aspect?

Thanks. :)
How would you find the Galactic centre in a chart? curious to learn more.

RodJM

rod in Tasmania.

I don't know enough about the astrology of the galactic center to comment on it.

rahu

Thank you Rahu,

Yes, its still a new topic overall, the Galactic Center. There are a few sites around the internet that discuss it from an astrological perspective and I think it has significant importance simply because of the fact that our solar system revolves around it and the sheer size and power emanating from it is mind boggling to say the least.. Galactic Centre