What can you tell me about myself?

artemis13

Looking at myself and trying to understand who I am is one of my biggest difficulties in life.
I've always been very intuitive when it comes to reading other people but when it comes to myself its like
a
never
ending
black hole:unsure:

Will you tell me what you see?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Ecliptique

Hello artemis,

to start, I would say that you absolutely need to be valued through what you aspire to be representative and leading you to an evolution by making things change, with hope and conviction, in this that you like. You evolve according to your commitment in your ideas tending to show you determined in what you like. Your concern is what is inaccessible pushing you to want to be satisfied in what you do, leading you with momentum and imagination in what you love. Can you comment on what you love in life apart from what you want to represent?

Ecliptique.

dark heart

Everyone is having a party at your place in the 5th :) that sounds like a fun life!

But you are going to have some cleaning up to do after the party is over and you wake up in the sixth :(

Harmelia

Hello Artemis13. Did I already read your chart for you? Your chart looks familiar, but I can't find my response on any threads you've started. Did you post your chart under another name? If I haven't responded, let me know, and I will!