mixed transits: tr. uranus square ASC but trining Jupiter...

scarlett

Hello, I am about to experience a mixed transit of uranus: it is already squaring my ASC in capricorn but is trining my jupiter in Leo.
Uranus is the ruler of my natal 2nd house (economy, resources, financial items).

don't really know what this mixed transit will bring to me: problems with my relationships? Good luck at the very same time?
thanks for your inputs in advance.

scarlett

Ok, no answers to my question yet .

I think I already know the answer: electrical problems in my building! An inspection from the ministry forces us (all the neighbours of the building) to get a NEW electric installation!!! Therefore, that means money and a lot!

Uranus is the ruler of my second house!
Therefore, at the moment everything is working out as uranus seems to want/plan. Let's see if Uranus trining my natal jupiter can diminish the consequences...

waybread

I think you can expect a mix of stressful and beneficial feelings and events. Sort of like real life. This happens a lot, because anytime a transiting planet "pings" one natal planet, it is going to affect the others with which it is aspected.

scarlett

Thanks waybread!
Also, I think that in my case, this Uranus transit squaring my AScendant and trning my natal jupiter) can bring a job change.
I've been looking for a job for the last year. Nothing appeared (also, economy circumstances were not the most favourable ones). Suddenly, two interesting jobs seem to be made for me!
The only problem for me is that Uranus only brings TEMPORARY things. And this potential job can be also temporary... Therefore, I am reluctant to any job change...

waybread

Well, a job with a sudden beginning and ending does sound like Uranus. If you accept that this energy will be around for a while, it will probably go easier for you.