Eye surgery

doublepiscean

Hi, I'm wondering if it would be ok for me to go for LASIK eye surgery in late September (22nd to be exact). I'm quite nervous about this. :unsure:

It will be a few days before the New Moon is in Libra.

Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_doublepiscean.19695.12491.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_doublepiscean.19695.12491.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
It would be more appropriate to post the chart of the selected surgery date.

However, basically you just want to keep the Sun and Moon (they represent the eyes) unafflicted, keep the Moon out of Aries (signifies the face, where the eyes are) and have the Moon waning. Keep malefic planets out of or casting Squares or Oppositions to the First or to the Sign Aries (since both represent the face).

AstroAries

Try the Bates method to heal your eyes, or try fasting but if you insist on Lasik, try to do it when the moon is in the 4th quarter in Pisces(Pisces rules the feet-feet are furthest from the eyes).

Sumer

where the eyes are) and have the Moon waning. Keep malefic planets out of or casting Squares or Oppositions to the First or to the Sign Aries (since both represent the face).

We provide fast success in ccna security study guide dumps exam by using our high quality ccnp guide prep resources. We offer up-to-dated ccie security syllabus and Southwestern College dumps with definite guarantee of network+ training success

Last edited:
Hi,

According to astrology sun is right eye and moon is left eye if these planet in infulance of mars saturn and rahu planet than eye surgery expected better to stay fit do the remedy of sun and moon.

Regards
Mukesh Gupta