Ketu Mahadasha

I graduated from one of the best engineering college in 2010 after that I started preparing for Indian civil services .But I couldn’t stay on my pursuit due to one thing or the other ,,firstly in 10/2010 I got myself into a small court case due to my friend’s fault (case is still pending),,then recently(02/2012) I broke my left arm severely from two place ,,got operated n now handicapped for atleast 6 months ,,,
I entered ketu mahadasha in 2009 .Since the last 4-5 yrs I have been on a downward spiral ,,first losing love , getting into ,smoking ,drinking,,then bad academic results ,,I haven’t made a single meaningful friend since high school ,losing interest in everything .,,physical health related problems (stomach n throat ),,bad relationship with my dad ..
esp since last one year i have been thru extreme mental and emotional pain ...
I have a question about the court case (oct 2010)which is still pending ,,it has severely damaged my reputation in my family n society ,,do u see any sight of this case ending soon ..also is thr a sign of working in goverment/diplomatic services in my chart ...
I'll be entering Rahu bhukti soon ,,how will this period turn out for me ,,im very anxious because i have faced a lot of pain in last 2 yrs and i wonder what will happen with ketu and rahu period together .

thank you (sorry for the long post,,im in lot of distress )

attached chart

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_fabian_hp.34089.15327.gif
    astro_w2at_01_fabian_hp.34089.15327.gif
    53.6 KB · Views: 40

suhasg

Lots of problems in the store for many more years to come, however one job opportunity for you during 1-15 May 2012, grab that, though this job may not last long .

Real turn around will start by May 2016 .

Hope this helps

Regards my best wishes

SUhas G

Last edited:
thanks for your time suhas ....

im hoping to receive a call letter for lower grade job during that time ...i'll certainly take it ..but may 2016 ..phew i thought i already had enough ..

thanks

Hey thanks Dr.,,

I was just looking at the remedies for malefic ketu ,,,and i found that petting a dog is beneficial for ketu ,,,
I have been petting a dog since the last 9yrs ,,i think this could be one reason that im still somewhat fine ,,but i think the malefic force of ketu n rahu are so strong in my chart that they are giving me such a hard time .,,
i shall consult a pro astrologer n go forward with remedies ...

thankx :)

hwadhwa

I am so sorry to know about the troubles you are going through at such young age.May bad times go away soon.

Focus on karma,good deeds get returned.

God Bless you!!

retinoid

I strongly disagree with the earlier posting, and I believe astrology is useful and is helpful in guiding a person and that remedies can be useful in modulating dissonances in the energy field.
However, all AW members are entitled to their opinions, even if these opinions include a belief and statements to the effect that astrology is a "waste of time"...and that astrology has "no place in" a person's life.

Some of Vedic astrology's remedies are like eating honey every morning, using your father's bed sheets, etc...I think it sounds superstitious. I also think we are living through karma, so how can doing such things alter karma?

dr. farr

Some of Vedic astrology's remedies are like eating honey every morning, using your father's bed sheets, etc...I think it sounds superstitious. I also think we are living through karma, so how can doing such things alter karma?

This is quite valid-many of these remedies are superstitious or not much more than folklore; however, other remedies are not, many of these are of a religious nature (connected with Hinduism) and therefore are valid from a religious point of view.

Other remedies are purely dynamic in nature-they resonate with the energetic impression at birth of planets and stars upon the subject's subtle energy field; and therefore, by resonance, can modify those impressions, moving the subtle energy field toward balance (functional malefics = unbalanced energy imprints upon the subject's subtle energy field making them liable to imbalances in their lives) Dynamic lithotherapy (crystals and gem stones) are of this latter nature, as are herbs and metals and potentized remedies (such as certain homeopathic remedies)

Sure: in India (and the Far East as well, because Chinese astrology also uses various remedies), there are PLENTY of fakes and charlatans who make money preying on the superstitious and the gullible; same in religion as well; same in many fields of endeavor. However, this sad fact does nothing to denigrate legitimate remedial measures, does nothing to impugn legitimate remedial astrology.
All the classical Vedic authors advocated remedial astrological measures, right from Parasara and Jaimini in their works, through Varahamihira and later authors-up to the present time when even brilliant contemporary Vedic astrology scholars, such as Sanjay Rath, have pronounced favorably on VALID and intelligent astrological remedies (Sanjay Rath even having written a recent and thorough book on this subject)

Can we escape our karma with simple remedies? NO WAY! However, karma can be compressed in time-which would you rather have: a negative karma burnoff spread over several decades, or an intense, compressed burnoff over a few months, or even over a few intense weeks? Valid astrological remedies compress the karmic burnoff IN TIME, and also support the vital force of the individual to withstand that intense burnoff (its called a"healing crisis" on a spiritual level) No one escapes their karma, but an individual through right knowledge and right action can DIRECT their karmic payoff, and affect its duration through TIME. That is how astrological remedies impact the karmic reality.

Last edited:
hey dr. ,

Your opinion really makes a lot of sense ,im really amazed how well you have put the point across regarding gems and remedies ,i like your concept of instant karma burnoff ,,its is very intriguing and thought provoking...
You are right,,gems act as a modulator of the planetary vibrations in such a way that malefic energy emanating from a planet is balanced by harmonious forces of the stone .,i myself wear a yellow sapphire(pukhraj) and red coral (moong)since the last 9 yrs and i must say it gave me a lot of confidence and self belief in initial yrs .I used to be an introvert kid n it really helped me open up ..
Though i think what ''suhasg'' meant to say was that i shouldn't get into astrology n stuff at this age n should be more interested in other things ,and face the pain headon , but the state of crisis that im in right now changed me from a passive recipient of astrological opinion to a learner ...im sure suhasg himself being a learned chart interpreter appreciates the significance of these stones and remedies and himself must be wearing few gems :p ,
Your views are very insightful.
Thank you .

dr. farr

One must use all tools available: common sense, learning and information, taking positive action: the most important remedy is the right outlook, the right way of looking at things, and taking actions based on a maximum of available information. One must take knowledgeable action to modify the trend of their life in a positive direction: astrological knowledge, and astrological remedies, is ONE PART of such knowledgeable actions: there are other important parts, especially having the right outlook on life: astrological influences suggest trends and susceptibilities: we have the power, through right knowledge and right actions, to modify those trends and susceptibilities; that capacity-of right knowledge and right action-elevates us above passive fatalism, and above superstition as well.
Best wishes to you in your search for answers and for improving your life, in all areas of endeavor Including astrological insight, as well!!

suhasg

It seems that my earlier post is deleted by moderators.

I am astrologer of repute and joined this forum to get more insight of Western Astrology.

I always look beyond Astrology, for I know the limitations of Astrology as well as I know when to use and when not to use Astrology.

When I see people resort to Astrology as an excuse or an escape route or an easy/short cut way to solve their problems instead of facing the problems and solving them with their own efforts , I always keep Astrology aside and tell them in candid words how to look at the problems (and life in general) and show them practical ways to solve it.

As an Astrologer this is my duty to do so whether it is on a discussion forum or to my clients visiting my office.

I don't have any hard feeling about my posts getting deleted or even me getting banned .

Regards

Suhas G

I am astrologer of repute and joined this forum to get more insight of Western Astrology.

I always look beyond Astrology, for I know the limitations of Astrology as well as I know when to use and when not to use Astrology.

When I see people resort to Astrology as an excuse or an escape route or an easy/short cut way to solve their problems instead of facing the problems and solving them with their own efforts , I always keep Astrology aside and tell them in candid words how to look at the problems (and life in general) and show them practical ways to solve it.

As an Astrologer this is my duty to do so whether it is on a discussion forum or to my clients visiting my office.

I don't have any hard feeling about my posts getting deleted or even me getting banned .

Regards

Suhas G

Sir ,,you are a very ethical astrologer .

gopalan

Regards

Suhas G

Hi Suhas G,

Every human being looks into problems (life in general) and tries to solve those problems by using his/her own practical ways (which he/she thinks best ways).

People are just trying their best to find efficient ways (easy & quick ways) to achieve their tasks in life.

As you have mentioned yourself an "astrologer of repute," i believe that you know the use of astrology as a guidance for people. You are suggesting people to face the problems without the help of remedies by finding practical ways to solve it. I like to point you out one thing. One cannot go further towards his/her goal, if the planetary positions are not favorable. People do remedies because they believe in it.

I dont have any idea about ur views on remedies.
Some people believe in remedies. Some dont.

I have never been a believer nor a non-believer. I either know things or dont know about them.

All these years, most remedies i have heard are in the form of mantras or poojas in pilgrims or worships. All i know about them is, THEY DO HAVE TREMENDOUS POWERS, Mantras especially are suitable for all.

I came to know about the power of mantras only after i got my initiation from my spiritual guru.

So, i certainly would take god's hand (remedies) if i need help to achieve my goals.

Regards,
Gopalan