Personality Traits

oh wait scratch what I said looking through your posts you already posted this person and yourself and he's your husband

then you ask here what his traits are like you don't know him lol

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=578074&postcount=5

fampmg.gif

with moon, pluto, ketu, and saturn in 8th scorpio there's a lot of scorpio influence

his chart ruler is not that strong but mercury helps it out and it will get better later in life

this guy is all about 6th and 8th house activities

you should do a google search on that
Oh yes that's right! I've already posted our charts but I wanted to learn how these traits come into play. I wanted to understand how do these aspects come together in his personality. :)

Anyway, thank you wayfarer! I will do my homework. Will be reading 6th and 8th houses NOW. :)

kimbermoon

Sun, Moon and Rising signs describe the surface traits of personality but it is the aspects which show the deeper complexities involved in how personality is expressed.
This Virgo Sun is also square Neptune, and that colors how he will present himself.
Scorpio Moon is afflicted with Venus and Mars, and that can be disruptive in relationships;
Aries ASC is opposed by Sun/Mercury and also square Neptune;

Many additional factors have to be considered, as well, thus before launching a detailed account of any given planet in a sign, one must note whether the energy expresses through positive or negative channels.
Communications and mind-set, shown by Mercury, are apt to be disrupted by the afflictions from Jupiter, Uranus/Neptune.
Venus sq Saturn can indicate financial or relationship problems: disappointment, lack or restrictions;
Mars sq Uranus is definitely disruptive and confusing in it's expression.
Are you seeing a pattern here?

Sun, Moon and Rising signs describe the surface traits of personality but it is the aspects which show the deeper complexities involved in how personality is expressed.
This Virgo Sun is also square Neptune, and that colors how he will present himself.
Scorpio Moon is afflicted with Venus and Mars, and that can be disruptive in relationships;
Aries ASC is opposed by Sun/Mercury and also square Neptune;

Many additional factors have to be considered, as well, thus before launching a detailed account of any given planet in a sign, one must note whether the energy expresses through positive or negative channels.
Communications and mind-set, shown by Mercury, are apt to be disrupted by the afflictions from Jupiter, Uranus/Neptune.
Venus sq Saturn can indicate financial or relationship problems: disappointment, lack or restrictions;
Mars sq Uranus is definitely disruptive and confusing in expression.
Are you seeing a pattern here?
Hi kimbermoon! Thanks for taking the time to reply! :)

What I noticed is that his inner planets are heavily aspected with the outer planets. With all those squares, I spent a significant amount of time looking up those aspects and was shocked to see that my partner might be suffering from inferiority complex, he must be deeply insecure and is not quite sure of what he needs from what he truly wants.

What's more devastating is that those Uranian and Neptunian energies interacting with his personal planets suggest infidelity tendencies. Now I can see why his behavior is too erratic, his visions for the future are unclear and too many times he threatened me with divorce. :(

ukdesifem

Hi! :)

How will you describe a Virgo Sun, Aries Rising and Scorpio Moon person particularly a male?

Rising - bold, perhaps loud, outgoing, gregarious

Sun - Gains life strength from reserve, methodical actions (depends also on house and aspects)

Moon - guarded and "stinging" emotions

On the surface, he would be bold and outgoing, though his "path" is based on methodicalness and reserve (as said depending on the house his Sun is in). He also would have guarded emotions, and how this is expressed will be amplified by the resident house and aspects.

To get a fuller personality assessment, it would also depend on the elements, polarities, and hemispheres. :)

Rising - bold, perhaps loud, outgoing, gregarious

Sun - Gains life strength from reserve, methodical actions (depends also on house and aspects)

Moon - guarded and "stinging" emotions

On the surface, he would be bold and outgoing, though his "path" is based on methodicalness and reserve (as said depending on the house his Sun is in). He also would have guarded emotions, and how this is expressed will be amplified by the resident house and aspects.

To get a fuller personality assessment, it would also depend on the elements, polarities, and hemispheres. :)
Your description suits him well! Thank you ukdesifem! :)

Ah, I've been reading his sun aspects and it falls on the 6th house. Elements, polarities and hemispheres sound confusing to me, could you elaborate more on this?