Vedic Rectification

astropsychologist

A few months ago some Vedic astrologers on this forum were kind enough to take a look at my chart and predicted that the most likely time for marriage for me was between March 2010 - March 2011.
However I recently rectified my chart and realized that my birth time was out by 6 mins, this changes my ASC from 2 Taurus, to 28 Aries. I was wondering how (or if) this affects the marriage prediction?

[Moderator note - thread moved here from the 'Other branches of Astrology board', as related to the subject of this board.]

Attachments

• My Chart.jpg
    My Chart.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:

CurtisSWN

This chart is tropical, if you can post a sidereal whole sign houses with the correct time chart I'll take a look at it.

Curtis

CurtisSWN

Vedic chart doesn't change as radically (changing rising signs) it only pushes the dasa in question (Sun-Venus) out about 2 weeks which still falls in March 2010 to March 2011.

However I am a advocate of the Raman ayanamsha, which is a precession value, and that switches the sub dasa in question to June 09 to June 2010, so you're already 3 months into the "marriage period". I would say though that as Jupiter moves into Aquarius in December 09 and opposite your Moon with appropriate sub dasas, the chances of significant relationships are much higher. Can't guarantee marriage though, but some connection yes.

Relationships with you must be a little "tough" ;) since your are both Sun and rising sign in Aries with Mars and three other planets in Leo. However your ascendant and Sun are flanked by benefics, which helps your relationship skills.

You're basically just past the peak of intensity of your sade sate period with Saturn just having moved into the second house from your Moon, so that is going to lighten things somewhat.

Your seventh ruler Venus is aspected quite closely by Saturn, from either the Western or Vedic standpoint; this is going to increase stresses and obstacles to happiness in marriage/relationships. Saturn is in seventh house in navamsha also. All together these influences could cause you to be attracted in individuals of significant age difference.

Curtis

astropsychologist

Thanks for the interpretation Curtis!

There is no relationship in my life at the moment, not even an inkling of one! So hopefully December will bring a significant someone. Yes you're right my relationships are a little "tough" but no, there is rarely much of an age difference.

Thank you...I'll post again and let you know if it happens soon!

CurtisSWN

Seventh house ruler Venus week from two major standpoints: aspected by Saturn and weak because it is in very late degrees.

You could consider the use of the Vedic remedies for Venus: puja, yantra, mantra or gemstone to help activate your Venus....cause the men to start knocking your door. Gemstone for Venus is the diamond, do a search on "Venus yantra".

Curtis

ian wood

i agre with curtis about the jupiter period liable to bring good oppurtunities as it passes 7th from your moon i notice that next year you will start a ten year dasa(period) ruled by the moon as this is your relationship significator due to its early degree it seems likely that this time will bring a relationship. your s node is in 7th from moon, this indicates that you r waiting for someone u already know from previos life. all the difficulties u have had in relationships ,being attracted to the wrong person have been lessons to prepare u

astropsychologist

Thanks Ian. I'm a western astrologer, and as psychologist I find it great for predicting psychological growth. I and don't know much about Vedic astrology although I am very interested as its concrete predictions seem to be more accurate.
Am I correct in saying that my past 10 years were ruled by Venus and Jupiter and the next 10 by the Moon? What does this mean....will Lunar issues become more important to me over the next 10 years?
And yes....I am definitely waiting for someone I know in a previous life!