Moon in Scoprio squared Uranus in Aquarius

KaiMichelle

Recently I and my partner have thought about moving in together and all of a sudden I felt claustrophobic and fearful of the idea. Which is quite frustrating because I do love him very much. I feel as though I may have pinpointed it to this aspect.

I am hoping for advice on how to deal with it or what the best path is.. i do at sudden times feel a need for independance and ti be free from everyone yet I know if I achiebed that I would once again find myself fantisizing and longing to be with Someone again. I am worried about possible long term affects this placement could have such as getting bored, unfaithfulness, leaving, etc, which all in itself is very upsetting for my moon lol..

I have Moon in Scorpio in the 10th house Squared Aquarius Uranus in the 1st house. Moon is also opposite Sun, but Moon is trined Jupiter. 1st house is Capricorn rising followed by Neptune in the 1st.

I attached the natal chart just in case.
https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

I suppose it plays out in the sense I do get bored and feel restless, but love my partner to the point those feelings feel like a betrayal.

miquar

Hi. The link is to the page where you input data - not to your chart.

Yes, I'm sure that this aspect is at the heart of what you mentioned. Perhaps the most important thing - now that you're conscious of it - is to consider being very open about it with your partner. This will help to deal with any feelings that you are betraying him by needing space, and to avoid misunderstandings (such as your partner thinking that you are going off him when you're agitated or absent). This aspect does not prevent you from having a long-term monogamous relationship - it just challenges you to find ways of being intimate which allow for flexibility and erraticism.

It could be that some of your claustrophobia is a perfectly healthy defense of your innate need for independence and discovery, and some is irrational. It might be worth considering how your background may have instilled in you an irrational fear of being confined. Since the Moon and the tenth house have to do with the mother, it could be that your mother felt very confined and frustrated, and that you absorbed some of this. And/or it could be that you felt suffocated by her in some way, and this has left you fearful for your independence.

Best wishes

Miquar

KaiMichelle

Hi. The link is to the page where you input data - not to your chart.

Yes, I'm sure that this aspect is at the heart of what you mentioned. Perhaps the most important thing - now that you're conscious of it - is to consider being very open about it with your partner. This will help to deal with any feelings that you are betraying him by needing space, and to avoid misunderstandings (such as your partner thinking that you are going off him when you're agitated or absent). This aspect does not prevent you from having a long-term monogamous relationship - it just challenges you to find ways of being intimate which allow for flexibility and erraticism.

It could be that some of your claustrophobia is a perfectly healthy defense of your innate need for independence and discovery, and some is irrational. It might be worth considering how your background may have instilled in you an irrational fear of being confined. Since the Moon and the tenth house have to do with the mother, it could be that your mother felt very confined and frustrated, and that you absorbed some of this. And/or it could be that you felt suffocated by her in some way, and this has left you fearful for your independence.

Best wishes

Miquar

Ironically she has spent mostly my entire life in prison. How do I pick up on this though ? So a long term monogamous relationship isnt impossible? I see alot of people who have sometimes even gotten rid of relationships all togerher and it makes me fearful of what my chart suggests

With multiple harsh aspects to my moon I didnt consider it impossible, just hard.
I can do hard. Impossible is discouraging however

https://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astrobot.cgi?INPUT1=Ko&INPUT2=&GENDER=Female&MONTH=05&DAY=11&YEAR=1998&HOUR=12&MINUTE=10&AMPM=AM&TOWN=Sioux+Falls+&COUNTRY=USA&STATE=SD&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

Did it work this time

miquar

Hi. Yes I can see the chart.

Perhaps there were other relationship dynamics in your childhood that are relevant to this, if not your mother.

The chart as a whole does show a considerable need for freedom, with Sun exactly conjunct Mars, and both closely sextile Jupiter. There seems to be not just a fear of being restricted by too much intimacy, but also a fear of being subject to the power or authority of others.

There is a sense that you cannot be truly happy unless you feel that you are behaving with great integrity, and I would encourage you to use the third house planets in Aries to be open with your partner. Venus is closely trine Pluto in the 11th, suggesting that in your relationships with others you have the capacity to deals with things rather than leaving them to fester in the subconscious.

Best wishes

Miquar

KaiMichelle

Hi. Yes I can see the chart.

Perhaps there were other relationship dynamics in your childhood that are relevant to this, if not your mother.

The chart as a whole does show a considerable need for freedom, with Sun exactly conjunct Mars, and both closely sextile Jupiter. There seems to be not just a fear of being restricted by too much intimacy, but also a fear of being subject to the power or authority of others.

There is a sense that you cannot be truly happy unless you feel that you are behaving with great integrity, and I would encourage you to use the third house planets in Aries to be open with your partner. Venus is closely trine Pluto in the 11th, suggesting that in your relationships with others you have the capacity to deals with things rather than leaving them to fester in the subconscious.

Best wishes

Miquar

I did open up to him already as soon as I found all of this out. He is quite accepting or at least actd like it. Either way is understanding and listens (Virgo Sun, Sag Moon. Dont know the birth time).

I have always been rebellious as a kid and this especially showed with adults and school.
My biggest concern however are relationships. I do believe I fully want them but I cant get over the fear that comes with it. The tear between freedom and intimacy/security. Im a very all or nothing lover, and I cannot see a balance between uranus and moon at the moment.

Is my chart suitable for relationships ? CAN I make one work ? Perhaps its silly asking someone else all this. I am afraid I am not suitable for long term monogamous relationships even though I have never cheated and have no desire to. The square just leaves me confused. I do not want to be claustrophobic and I want to be in a relationship. I wonder if I am denying Uranus in favor of Moon. (Abandonment issues).

miquar

Hi. Perhaps because the Moon is the personal planet, you need to be the Moon, but pay homage to Uranus, rather than trying to identify with both.

From what you've said, my gut feeling is that if you move in with your partner, you may be overwhelmed by the emotions that come up. The emotions coming up at the moment are giving you plenty to work with, and hopefully in time the sense of being torn between freedom and intimacy will fade. You may be overthinking the issue at present (this is common with Mercury Saturn aspects).

Best wishes

Miquar

KaiMichelle

Hi. Perhaps because the Moon is the personal planet, you need to be the Moon, but pay homage to Uranus, rather than trying to identify with both.

From what you've said, my gut feeling is that if you move in with your partner, you may be overwhelmed by the emotions that come up. The emotions coming up at the moment are giving you plenty to work with, and hopefully in time the sense of being torn between freedom and intimacy will fade. You may be overthinking the issue at present (this is common with Mercury Saturn aspects).

Best wishes

Miquar

Thanks. I can definitely see where I am prpbably over thinking. I have bee staying with him the past two months. It wasnt supposed to be this long but Ive grown comfortable around him.

Anyway. I am just curious now if my chart favors relationships or could make it work. Or if the ones listed already are not in favor of relationships. I also hope it becomes easier to managae in time, its finding the balance that is the issue.
I do highly favor the moon and see uranus as somewhat an inconvenience. I am much more accepting of the idea of acting more upon the moon but appeasing uranus when needed. Its just a matter of how.

So in your opinion,

Is there something* or anything in my chart that favors relationships ? Or that could help ?

Am I doomed to give up relationships in the name of freedom ?

How can I work with a uranus in relationships ?

Sorry if these are too heavy of questions.

miquar

Hi. I really think you're making much more of this than you need to. We all have Uranus in our charts. Also, the need of Uranus to adhere to principles could prevent the passionate Scorpio Moon from leading you astray! It's not obvious to me that you have anything to gain by dwelling on your chart - I would encourage you to just be honest with yourself and with your partner, and enjoy the possibilities for intimacy and independence that life sends your way.

Best wishes

Miquar

CapAquaPis

My sun/moon in Aquarius-8th square my Uranus in scorpio-5th should have the same aspects, but in different signs (and your sun in Taurus), this astrological alignment indicates a different situation for you, KaiMichelle. Sun and/or Moon square Uranus people have difficulties in having and holding a love or romantic relationship. I'm 38 years old and didn't have lots of luck with my ex-girlfriends.