Mm-hm.

Chrysalis

I don't fully believe any news stories, they're all mostly fake to me, either a cover up for something else so then trying to sway our attention, or some scaremongering tactics being used to cause people to take sides.

Tv is a joke it was made to brainwash people.

Even Trumps slated CNN...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJxxQM7GxJA

AquarianRising

The monkey in your portrait is doing to its own lips what I do to my Bella's. She always gets this look on her face like, "Oh, we're doing this again? Okay. Alright, get it outta your system, dad." :biggrin:

Oh, I mean, [direct response to reply]. Nailed it. :cool:

Chrysalis

The monkey in your portrait is doing to its own lips what I do to my Bella's. She always gets this look on her face like, "Oh, we're doing this again? Okay. Alright, get it outta your system, dad." :biggrin:

Oh, I mean, [direct response to reply]. Nailed it. :cool:

What monkey portrait ?:unsure:
Hmm maybe its the lack of sleep.

I don't fully believe any news stories, they're all mostly fake to me, either a cover up for something else so then trying to sway our attention, or some scaremongering tactics being used to cause people to take sides.

Tv is a joke it was made to brainwash people.

My opinion exactly. I watch tv very rarely (haven't had one in my house for 8 years), and if I do, I'm really picky.

Chrysalis

My opinion exactly. I watch tv very rarely (haven't had one in my house for 8 years), and if I do, I'm really picky.

Its just a mind numbing source of control and manipulation ....well same as social media :annoyed:

Tbt i do have the tv on in the background, as i dnt like silence, but i dnt actually watch it.

Its just a mind numbing source of control and manipulation ....well same as social media :annoyed:

Tbt i do have the tv on in the background, as i dnt like silence, but i dnt actually watch it.

How about listening to something like guided meditation, classical music or any kind of beautiful music instead?

I feel it enters the subconscious even though you dont actively participate in watching.

multiple

Account Closed
I find after years of cutting the news and tv out of your life you can become somewhat disconnected to events that are happening in the world. but I found when I did come back to it and put it on again I was much more selective about what I allowed into my thoughts. its helpful to be discerning and selective, you still have a choice about what information you let in and how that is affecting your mind if you are self aware. its less about cutting away something completely but more about adopting a more critical mindset and not allowing yourself to be so influenced or swayed easily. its hard but its something worth working towards.