Chiron conjunct Moon natal, versus Chiron opposite Moon natal...?

DarkWarrior7

I have my Chiron (Scorpio) opposite Moon (Taurus) natal. I am currently trying to decide wich out of these guys should I date:

One has his Chiron (Leo) opposite Moon (Aquarius) in his natal chart.

The other one has his Chiron conjunct Moon (Libra).

Could you, please, explain me the difference between Chiron opposite Moon and Chiron conjunct Moon? These are all very intense aspects. As far as I know, Chiron opposite Moon can indicate a rejection from mother, wich is true for both me and the first guy, and Chiron conjunct Moon would be like pathologically dependent to the native's mother, wich is fairly accurate for the second guy.

Wich one Chiron/Moon aspect of these guys would you think is better for me?

AppLeo

Well for me... I've always seen as conjunctions as something that is naturally a part of someone. It's so natural that they can't understand life without it, and they can't understand why other people don't have the same energy.

Oppositions are like a scale. You're trying to balance both energies without losing either one of them. The problem is that we usually reject one over the other.

DarkWarrior7

Well for me... I've always seen as conjunctions as something that is naturally a part of someone. It's so natural that they can't understand life without it, and they can't understand why other people don't have the same energy.

Oppositions are like a scale. You're trying to balance both energies without losing either one of them. The problem is that we usually reject one over the other.

Ok. That makes sense. But what do you think this means specifically here? With Chiron and Moon? Because wherever I read something about this aspect, (Chiron conjunction Moon), it basically says it is a heavy burden and an "outsider" label. Not to mention that it all conjuncts his Dejanira (victim asteroid), wich is a very tough combination. He is a very vulnerable type of person, but he is the one that puts all his effort in denying it.
I would like to discuss it further with you. 😀

I have my Chiron (Scorpio) opposite Moon (Taurus) natal. I am currently trying to decide wich out of these guys should I date:

One has his Chiron (Leo) opposite Moon (Aquarius) in his natal chart.

The other one has his Chiron conjunct Moon (Libra).

Could you, please, explain me the difference between Chiron opposite Moon and Chiron conjunct Moon? These are all very intense aspects. As far as I know, Chiron opposite Moon can indicate a rejection from mother, wich is true for both me and the first guy, and Chiron conjunct Moon would be like pathologically dependent to the native's mother, wich is fairly accurate for the second guy.

Wich one Chiron/Moon aspect of these guys would you think is better for me?

If you are looking for a romantic partner then you should look for aspects between Mars and Venus in both yours and his chart, as well as the Sun, Moon, and Mercury. Chiron in my opinion is not as significant in synastry.

AppLeo

Ok. That makes sense. But what do you think this means specifically here? With Chiron and Moon? Because wherever I read something about this aspect, (Chiron conjunction Moon), it basically says it is a heavy burden and an "outsider" label. Not to mention that it all conjuncts his Dejanira (victim asteroid), wich is a very tough combination. He is a very vulnerable type of person, but he is the one that puts all his effort in denying it.
I would like to discuss it further with you. 😀

Well I don't know. Chiron represents our deepest wound and in conjunction to the moon we internalize this wound with our feelings and needs. In opposition we try to reject it this deep wound instead of coming to terms.

DarkWarrior7

If you are looking for a romantic partner then you should look for aspects between Mars and Venus in both yours and his chart, as well as the Sun, Moon, and Mercury. Chiron in my opinion is not as significant in synastry.

I have looked at those aspects, and they are all very nice. But I was really interested in this aspect in this particular person. Because his Chiron, Moon, Dejanira conjunction seems so significant and it is all squaring his Neptune and my name asteroid in his natal chart, it all adds up to the fact that he is a very vulnerable and mystical person, wich I like, and that he is not a "macho heartbreaker" as he wants me to think he is.
Can you give me some insights on what you think he is based on his natal chart? He was born January 3rd 1997, in Pirot, Serbia. I don't know the exact time.

I have looked at those aspects, and they are all very nice. But I was really interested in this aspect in this particular person. Because his Chiron, Moon, Dejanira conjunction seems so significant and it is all squaring his Neptune and my name asteroid in his natal chart, it all adds up to the fact that he is a very vulnerable and mystical person, wich I like, and that he is not a "macho heartbreaker" as he wants me to think he is.
Can you give me some insights on what you think he is based on his natal chart? He was born January 3rd 1997, in Pirot, Serbia. I don't know the exact time.

Post his chart and I will let you know.

DarkWarrior7

go to astro.com and go to extended chart selection
and punch your own data in.
rahu

I do know how to do that. But I have said it a 100 times, I don't wanna create an account there, so that I can put the information here, on this site, as well. Why are people so selfish and don't wanna put the information a gave them, by themselves? We are human, we are adults, we shouldn't be playing games with each other. If one is willing to look at a natal chart if I post it here, why wouldn't one be willing to look at that same natal chart if they make it on astro.com themselves. I really don't know how to do that. If you are willing to help, then please do it. It takes 2 seconds, if not, then nothing. BTW, it was YOU that offered me this option once a couple of months ago. So, you have the information above, please, and if you want to help, you know how. Thank you.

Post his chart and I will let you know.

If you don't know his time of birth then you don't know if his Moon is conjunct Chiron, or even what sign his Moon is in. It could be in Libra or Scorpio. The Moon travels about 13 degrees per day. He has many planets on Capricorn so he seems to be more practical, serious, and focused on hard work and accomplishment rather than mystical. His Venus is unaspected in Sag which describes the type of woman that he is attracted to, which would suggest a woman that is perhaps religious/spiritual, highly educated, foreign, or any of the other Sag qualities. His strongest aspect is Mars opposed Saturn which could indicate many setbacks and struggling to move ahead. He may also have timing issues or sexual inhibitions. Unless your Mars and Venus make strong aspects to his chart there will not likely be a good connection between the two of you.

http://darkstarastrology.com/mars-square-opposite-saturn/

DarkWarrior7

If you don't know his time of birth then you don't know if his Moon is conjunct Chiron, or even what sign his Moon is in. It could be in Libra or Scorpio. The Moon travels about 13 degrees per day. He has many planets on Capricorn so he seems to be more practical, serious, and focused on hard work and accomplishment rather than mystical. His Venus is unaspected in Sag which describes the type of woman that he is attracted to, which would suggest a woman that is perhaps religious/spiritual, highly educated, foreign, or any of the other Sag qualities. His strongest aspect is Mars opposed Saturn which could indicate many setbacks and struggling to move ahead. He may also have timing issues or sexual inhibitions. Unless your Mars and Venus make strong aspects to his chart there will not likely be a good connection between the two of you.

http://darkstarastrology.com/mars-square-opposite-saturn/

Thank you for understanding what I asked from you. And OMG 😱😱 I totally forgot about the Moon. He might not at all be there. Well, I have a Mars-Venus conjunction natally, and they are conjuncting his Sun and Mercury. We have a Mars square Mars. His Mars trine my Neptune. His Mars trine my Uranus. His Venus sextiles my Ascendant. My Mars squares his Nodes. My Mars squares his Saturn. My Mars sextile his Chiron...

I dunno