This is my Chart please read :)

hesperides

astro_w2gw_france_duffoo.60317.9747.png

This is my chart. I wanted to know what kind of aspects I have and what are my dominant aspects. :)

Thank you !!

Whoam1

View attachment 73614

This is my chart. I wanted to know what kind of aspects I have and what are my dominant aspects. :)

Thank you !!

Well the AC ruler is Mercury, Mercury is in Scorpio with both of its rulers so there is a Scorpio Dominance. Venus is in libra with your sun Jupiter is the highest degree planet in the chart and it's on your sun so it's important. I'd say That Mercury the AC ruler conj to both Scorpio rulers in Scorpio in number on planet placement. Venus conj the AC as number two planet, and jupiter conj the sun ruler of the moon is number three planet. As for signs Libra is probably Close to Scorpio for number one, saggitarius for number two, virgo for number 3 maybe.

Last edited:

hesperides

Well the AC ruler is Mercury, Mercury is in Scorpio with both of its rulers so there is a Scorpio Dominance. Venus is in libra with your sun Jupiter is the highest degree planet in the chart so it's important.

What does it mean if Venus in Libra with sun Jupiter is in the highest degree?

Also, I have always felt and related to Scorpio :)

Whoam1

What does it mean if Venus in Libra with sun Jupiter is in the highest degree?

Also, I have always felt and related to Scorpio :)

Highest degree planet can actually be used as the AC in some forms of astrology it's that important, and so is the sign it's in. Venus rules Libra and it's in libra it's also Conj. the most important angle in your chart.

hesperides

Well the AC ruler is Mercury, Mercury is in Scorpio with both of its rulers so there is a Scorpio Dominance. Venus is in libra with your sun Jupiter is the highest degree planet in the chart and it's on your sun so it's important. I'd say That Mercury the AC ruler conj to both Scorpio rulers in Scorpio in number on planet placement. Venus conj the AC as number two planet, and jupiter conj the sun ruler of the moon is number three planet. As for signs Libra is probably Close to Scorpio for number one, saggitarius for number two, virgo for number 3 maybe.

I have always felt a Scorpio dominance in my chart and I always thought it was because my birthday was October 18th which was closer to the cusp, but it makes sense now!

If someone asked me what signs I feel most in tune with I would say my Virgo and Scorpio. I feel the energy of both the water and earth elements as well as the depth.

Libra I feel strongly as well, but not as strongly as I have always felt Scorpio and Virgo :smile:

I definitely feel Sagittarius and the sunny energy of fire in my emotional moon.

All in all I really agree with your interpretation! Thank you !:joyful:

Whoam1

I have always felt a Scorpio dominance in my chart and I always thought it was because my birthday was October 18th which was closer to the cusp, but it makes sense now!

If someone asked me what signs I feel most in tune with I would say my Virgo and Scorpio. I feel the energy of both the water and earth elements as well as the depth.

Libra I feel strongly as well, but not as strongly as I have always felt Scorpio and Virgo :smile:

I definitely feel Sagittarius and the sunny energy of fire in my emotional moon.

All in all I really agree with your interpretation! Thank you !:joyful:

Your welcome. I use a different chart method but I have Scorpio AC conj Mercury at 29 degrees Scorpio with Pluto earlyer in Scorpio, I couldn't imagine Mars in Scorpio too (I also have Venus, Chiron, Lilith and some other bodies in Scorpio too). I have a Sag sun, and a Leo moon but my moon is in the 8th house aspecting Pluto so its even very occult and dark. I relate to Scorpio with some fire influence that comes from my fire grand Trine and fire sun&cmon, then I can be a little earthy a the times (Capricorn mars and Stellium). I'd say my chart feels like the elements of mud and smoke lol.

hesperides

Mud and smoke! Lol. I find that my dominant elements are air and water. I am new to aspects and all of that,I know basic astrology even after years of reading on it, my knowledge about it progresses slowly.

I heard Venus conjunct asc is a good aspect?

hesperides

Omg :-O ... that is not true altogether. I am very mousy. I have been described as "cute" and "sweet". What else does Venus conj Asc mean?

Whoam1

Cute and mousy would describe your Venus conj. Virgo AC very well, especially if you are a female. My Venus and AC are in Scorpio my mars is in capy and my moon is in the 8th house aspecting Pluto, I have a very dark sexual appearance even with my fire sun and moon (both are actually rather passive really).

hesperides

That's so cool. My sister's Venus is in Scorpio and she gives off the serious/sexual appearance. She always used to joke and laugh about how if I wear certain clothes it looks "artsy" and innocent and if she were to wear the same clothes she would look like a "hoe". I don't think she looked like a hoe lol but she does exude a more mature sexual look.

Whoam1

That's so cool. My sister's Venus is in Scorpio and she gives off the serious/sexual appearance. She always used to joke and laugh about how if I wear certain clothes it looks "artsy" and innocent and if she were to wear the same clothes she would look like a "hoe". I don't think she looked like a hoe lol but she does exude a more mature sexual look.

I can look serious to sparkley eyed one minute from the next. Maybe that's my Mercury on the AC. My family tells me how I look and I tell people on here and they don't see it (I take what my family says more serious bc they see me everyday). I posted about my chart recently if u decide u want to see it btw. People tell me I like sexy or like a serial killer or like a **** boy it just depends on the hour of the day.

hesperides

In every way Pluto/Mars energy is very strong when I see someone with heavy influences of it. How else can I read my chart's aspects? What else can I know about myself through my chart?

Whoam1

Planets>Aspects>signs/constellations>houses.

The angles of the chart have less to do with you personality and more to do with focal points. The closest planets to the angles are the strongest. This for you is Venus and is in the Virgo constellation and tropical sign of libra now you can use whatever you prefer I use the actual constellations however I can argue both sides. My angler planets are the Sun,Jupiter, and Mercury so these are are active as are the signs/constellations they are in (Sagittarius,Aries, Scorpio) yours would be libra assuming your using the signs instead of constellations.

Next throw in doc. Planets, planets in there own sign will charge the sign and the planet. so for me Pluto is in Scorpio so both are charged. (So now 1 have Scorpio in 1st for the most energy as Mercury is angler and Pluto is charged). For you libra has Venus already charged now it's charged even more. This is the stage where Scorpio enters for you, Mars and Pluto are both charging Scorpio and it is charging them.

Now let's look at energy bundles aka Stellium and honestly from what I see is that Chiron and the nodes can be included, as they are important to a point a chart (maybe going in between planets and sign in the order of importance). For me I have Mercury-Pluto-Chiron-Venus in Scorpio and Uranus-Neptune-NN-Mars in Capricorn. You have a sun/moon midpoint (kind of acts as an angle) Mercury-Pluto-Mars in Scorpio. Not exactly a traditional Stellium but it is an energy bundle.

Next let's look at degrees the first degree (0) and the last degree (29) will be the most critical, the planets closest to those degrees are given an edge. Mine are Venus 0 degrees Scorpio and Mercury 29 degrees Scorpio. Yours are Venus 2 degrees Libra and Jupiter 25 degrees Libra.

You can also now look at any remaining luminaries mine the moon is in Leo, charging saggitarius sun and jupiter in Aries (because of fire element and Leo rules sun and Saggitarius rules Jupiter). Your other luminarys are the moon, in sign saggitarius ruled by a critical degree Jupiter, and the sun ruled by critical degree Venus and both are in libra.

You can lastly look at houses, your chart doesn't have any that pop out but an example would be that my Leo moon is in the house Scorpio rules.

So now we have established a theme in the persons chart.
Mine would be Scorpio and all fire signs (Sag>Leo-Aries) with a Capricorn hint (I have mars there in Stellium and it's exalted which is something you can ask if this isn't enough). Yours would be Libra and Scorpio with a hint of Saggitarius.

I know you didn't ask about my chart and there are other ways to add to this list but I wanted to give you an example of how someone else's chart worked in this too. I hope this helped.