Walking through the Crucible

tsmall

Premium Member
Don't ever fool yourself that the shadow period of an eclipse isn't important. 2 days after my birthday in 2015 there was a lunar eclipse (and yes my chart shows how very sensitive I am to eclipses) closely conjunt the lunar eclipse I was born on. That whole narrative about how long the effects of eclipses last is total ********. Two years. Two years of upheaval. Two years of tearing down the entire structure of my life as i knew it. Two years of trying to rebuild myself from the ashes. It started with losing my car (a Jag, how very Leo/Sun dominating that eclipse) then a great friend of 20 years on the day of the eclipse (Leo on the 11th house cusp), then it hit everything. Sun in Libra (fall) say what?

My mother had another stroke, my marriage, my best friend...died. Took all of two years to realize the fall out. Eclipses are the Universe's wild cards. I was born prone to them (5 in 1969, and each and every one of them on a prominent planet or point in my chart), and only now am learning to embrace them. Every once in a while, the Universe will hit the reset button for you. It hurts like hell when it happens, leaves you breathless, frightened and afraid. But if we are wise, we can see the change for what it is. A fresh start.