Is this completely one-sided?

Sorry about the generic thread title..

I recently met this guy, and I'm starting to really like him. We went out and things were a bit awkward between us. I feel like my introverted nature has turned him off. While we were on our way home, I told him that I really liked him, and he said, "oh, well it's hard to tell." I reassured him that I liked him very much. He doesn't message me anymore, but in person, we talk as if nothing happened. I'm pretty sure we've hit a dead end.

I'm the Aries (inside), he’s the Gemini (outside).

Last edited:

sadge

No, I definitely see the attraction between you. That doesn't mean she's The One (you never know, and there's always more than "one"), but you have some key aspects that contribute to attraction and connection between two people. You have angle, nodal, and inner planet connections that are big factors in synastry, probably what brought you together in the first place.

Her Virgo asc and cancer moon makes her more shy than you (at least on the surface). You have all that 4H introversion going on. Tap into your jupiterian ascendant and Aries sun.....go after your lady in waiting. Flowers, romantic dates.....do sweet things. It's not going to go anywhere if both of you are introverted and shy, waiting for the other to make a move. It's going to be up to you. But you can do this! Step into the inner Aries warrior and go after your lady. Aries men are awesome at this once they get their confidence tuned up. It doesn't matter what you think or say.....show it through actions and sincerity. She's the type that's going to want a man to go after her, not the other way around. Make her feel confident that you are enamoured with her.

But yes, if you give this time, and put in the work to shoew her that you want her, there is potential. I do see that she will be very attracted to you sexually. Not sure it will last for the long term because that's up to both of you and your maturity levels (ability to work with your charts), but it could. Won't know if you don't try.

Just because people are compatible or have great synastry doesn't mean a relationship is guaranteed, ever. Timing, where you are in life, personal development/confidence.....all of that matters too. So it's not your fault if it doesn't work out.

don't be lazy about it. I see you have the potential to be lazy (or slow) to take action too. Lots of inner trines can produce that tendency.

S.

Thank you Sadge, for your kind, and thorough reply. I'm definitely very introverted, and while he isn't all that shy at first, he has opened up about her issues with anxiety, both socially and in other areas. I am going to have to step up and go after him if I want this to go any further. Thanks once again, this comment, even if it doesn't seem like much to most, has given me a nice boost of confidence. I appreciate it, and you.

Last edited:

Kannon

Lots of first dates can be awkward. Based on this synastry if I were you, I'd ask her for another date.

Lots of first dates can be awkward. Based on this synastry if I were you, I'd ask her for another date.

Thank you, Kannon.

I'm just a bit worried about my unaspected Sun. It makes a wide sextile to his Sun, but I feel like that's not enough. After pondering for the last few days, I think he might have trouble seeing me for who I am. We just don't connect.. but if the opportunity arises, I will give it another shot.

Last edited:

Kannon

Don't worry about 'unaspected Sun'. Your Sun is parallel her Saturn at 5° North. If you're somehow intimidated by that Saturn aspect, just know that many of us in long-term relationships have Saturn aspects in synastry. It is not relationship killer or joy killer, and can be a factor of commitment and respect.

Don't worry about 'unaspected Sun'. Your Sun is parallel her Saturn at 5° North. If you're somehow intimidated by that Saturn aspect, just know that many of us in long-term relationships have Saturn aspects in synastry. It is not relationship killer or joy killer, and can be a factor of commitment and respect.

Thanks again, Kannon. I really like him, and I haven't felt the stereotypical repression/repulsion that is said to come with hard Saturn aspects, but it's still a bit early.

Last edited:

sadge

Just go for it. You're taking it too seriously. Dating is fun....and this one will be up to you to reach out and show her that you're genuinely interested.

Sometimes introverted or shy people can inadvertently come across as standoffish or arrogant, but only because you don't find it easy to open up immediately. So make a conscious effort to reach out.

I'm telling ya....you only need to tap into your inner Aries. It's there, ready to get to work. Let him out. Don't worry about emotional stuff....your moon will take over whenever you guys are together and she will like it.

Life is too short. Love fearlessly! :)