my health issue. Tikana, Rafaella, experts ? thank you

LadyBella

:pouty:I am having a health issue. I will need to change my daily routine, including food, the thing is that I will need to get a much better result in only a month as I was told.
So my question is:

will my new daily routine(&food) give me a 'happy' outcome in a month to me ?

Moon rules the 6th, I am Jupiter in detriment, moon will soon conjunct with Jupiter but sun interferes there. Leo is an intercepted house in my health house, does that mean that I could get more tired?
I am not sure if I can make it...
what do you think ?

Attachments

• my health issues.jpg
    my health issues.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 25

Oddity

If we take the dietary change as the 'cure' for purposes of this horary, it doesn't look wonderful for the reasons you state.

Cure is tenth house, ruled by Jupiter in detriment, with a square applying from the sun. Mercury is the physician or health care practitioner prescribing the treatment, and is under the sun's beams, nearing combustion.

I'd take you as the moon, because Jupiter's taken, and being in the seventh it puts you in the care of Mercury.

It seems like something has been missed in either the diagnosis or the prescription to make your health better.

rafaella

:pouty:I am having a health issue. I will need to change my daily routine, including food, the thing is that I will need to get a much better result in only a month as I was told.
So my question is:

will my new daily routine(&food) give me a 'happy' outcome in a month to me ?

Moon rules the 6th, I am Jupiter in detriment, moon will soon conjunct with Jupiter but sun interferes there. Leo is an intercepted house in my health house, does that mean that I could get more tired?
I am not sure if I can make it...
what do you think ?

Is the issue something to do with the heart? Sun is the heart or vitality/life force. Jupiter is angular, so is Moon, this gives you great 'power' to make the changes. But Mercury is combust (your doctor) so maybe they are not looking at the right issue? I'd say get a second opinion, just in case.