Leos Arrogant?

Lion o ness

I dont believe myself to be arrogant. I do give out an aura of confidence, but deep inside its actually an insecurity.. Leo's need to feel wanted and loved (as everyone does) but Leo's thrive on it. So I can see how some people can perceive Leo's to be arrogant...

Do I really think or believe I'm the best.. Noooo, not in any way, will I say something that suggest I think that.. To be honest yes probably... But more so in a playful joking manner.:joyful: Not in a serious narcissistic way...

I think other aspects in a chart would cause true narcissistic thinking.. Only I dont know which one's.. But yes probably would be in Leo somehow..

EhTeam

I have only met a few Leos, and I don't think they are pretentious or arrogant. outwardly, possibly.
I do know, people think it of me, and I admit that I am from time to time.

I agree with a lot of things said, so I will just quote them!

I think people sometimes say bad things about Leo because they wish they had the innate confidence associated with them.

Leo's need to feel wanted and loved (as everyone does) but Leo's thrive on it. So I can see how some people can perceive Leo's to be arrogant...

The reason why Leo's may seem arrogant and may be arrogant, is that their sign ruler is the SUN. Sun rules person's ego and when Sun is in Leo, ego is extremely strong. If there are challenging aspects or other wise something that could sign that person has even bigger ego, then problems may start to rise and Leo can actually become really arrogant and self-sentered. It's all about the them then, the center of the Universe, the Sun of everyones life