What is my future with my husband. I think I do not love him anymore.

aramul

our 10th anniversarry is coming but things are falling apart since we got married. He always ignored me and left me alone. I used to cry for his togetherness. but later I also turned cold. Now from last 6-7 months he is showering love and affection on me, which I find fake and dramatic. I think he does not love me but he is depressed becoz of some close family member's death and he needs someone. I tried to go with the flow but I always fear that he will leave me alone again once this phase will pass. I have lost my faith. I do not think this will change.
But for the sake of my son I want to stay. I get disgusted and irritated when he comes closer to me. I got my work permit recently. So I am thinking abt focusing on job and my son. But his fake love is making me sick day by day. I challanged him recently that I will prove that his emotions are not permanant. I said something which will annoy him and he showed his real side to me. Now I am more clear abt his feelings and mine. But my son broke down when I told him abt leaving his Dad. I will not stay happy if my son suffers. I am so confused. Plz help.

showgif.cgi

Attachments

• astro_61gw_04_02_aradhana_pati.11046.26421.jpg
    astro_61gw_04_02_aradhana_pati.11046.26421.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 33

tsmall

Premium Member
our 10th anniversarry is coming but things are falling apart since we got married. He always ignored me and left me alone. I used to cry for his togetherness. but later I also turned cold. Now from last 6-7 months he is showering love and affection on me, which I find fake and dramatic. I think he does not love me but he is depressed becoz of some close family member's death and he needs someone. I tried to go with the flow but I always fear that he will leave me alone again once this phase will pass. I have lost my faith. I do not think this will change.
But for the sake of my son I want to stay. I get disgusted and irritated when he comes closer to me. I got my work permit recently. So I am thinking abt focusing on job and my son. But his fake love is making me sick day by day. I challanged him recently that I will prove that his emotions are not permanant. I said something which will annoy him and he showed his real side to me. Now I am more clear abt his feelings and mine. But my son broke down when I told him abt leaving his Dad. I will not stay happy if my son suffers. I am so confused. Plz help.

A synastry chart can't predict the future of your relationship. It is just a comparison between two people's natal charts. Horary would be the quickest way to answer your question. I suggest meditating on what it is you really wish to know and allowing the question to come to you. Then post the chart for that moment in the horary forum.

Good Luck.

aramul

here is the chart of my husband.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_02_pati.67577.21843.gif&res=63

He always ignored me. He never cared about me.
I always feel very annoyed in his company. I feel like he always want to dominate me. whenever I ask for his help or anything he says no or keep postponing the things. I am not making any horary chart now. Becoz I am afraid that answer will be yes. I am also willing to stay far from him, but for the sake of my kid..I am unable to take any step. I think he needs a father.

SO I want to work again..get financial security and obviously it will also be a way to stay busy. I do not know where my life is leading me now.

He keeps blaming me for everything. So I also kind of lost my confidance..sometimes I feel I am only responsible for everything going wrong. Is that the case here. I want to know. what I am doing wrong to get some peace in my life.

JUPITERASC

here is the chart of my husband.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_02_pati.67577.21843.gif&res=63

He always ignored me. He never cared about me.
I always feel very annoyed in his company. I feel like he always want to dominate me. whenever I ask for his help or anything he says no or keep postponing the things.
I am not making any horary chart now. Becoz I am afraid that answer will be yes. I am also willing to stay far from him, but for the sake of my kid..I am unable to take any step. I think he needs a father.

SO I want to work again..get financial security and obviously it will also be a way to stay busy. I do not know where my life is leading me now.

He keeps blaming me for everything. So I also kind of lost my confidance..sometimes I feel I am only responsible for everything going wrong. Is that the case here.
I want to know. what I am doing wrong to get some peace in my life.
Ours is an amateur astrological forum
and the responses are from members wishing to practice their skills
many of whom have little or no astrological knowledge or experience :smile:

our forum does not offer full readings for free
consider consulting a professional astrologer
for example
http://www.bendykes.com/reading.php

ashriia

Hi aramul.

It seems like your blaming each other. If he is pointing fingers at you, you are pointing them at him as well. Which never goes anywhere.

He also has a difficult cross to bear with Neptune in his 4th house, and Saturn in his 12th. At his core, he might be very unhappy.. and depressed people are not usually able to give affection to others very well.
He might also expect lots of affection, and simultaneously be reluctant to return the favor. As it might seem like a chore or duty. Just some ways I've seen those energies manifest.

Quite interesting, that you are the aqua moon he is the cancer moon, given what you have said.

At any rate, there are a few significant transits taking place all with a similar theme in your chart. Looks like Saturn is at the first stages of transiting your 12th house...And will conjunct your Sun soon..Saturn on your sun especially in the 12th... might lead to dissatisfaction or a feeling or being restricted by authority figures/or just frustrations getting ahead.. Regardless its great for helping you develop a better and more serious way to proceed to achieve your goals. Uranus can be indicative of changes in the home, a need for escape, freedom. Not sure where Pluto is in your chart exactly. If it is conjunct Venus currently, I would suggest reading up on this transit conjunction. As it might prove helpful.

Once or when Pluto moves into the 2nd house... restructuring of finances will undoubtedly follow. Good to be cautious when Pluto is anywhere near financial houses 2nd/8th.

I think it's great that you want to return to work, and create some financial security for yourself. It will give you more confidence as well, Go for it!

aramul

Thank you...I know ours is kind of on again off again relationship...but something is keeping us together...but I am fed up with this instability..I hope I will get a job soon. I have reached to that point of frustration where I feel like that I go somewhere I won't come back...He is depressed that is all I know...but when I get sad or depressed he always laughs at me.

It is not easy for me to forgive and forget. Once I forgive someone...I am cool. But as I said...it is not easy.