Any contact/connection/hope for us in the nearest future?

Katyusha

So this is about a guy I've known for a while and had sexual relations with him on my birthday 29th of June :)
So after that we have been talking a lot on fb and he seemed really interested but recently it died down. Now, his girlfriend split up from him about 2-3 months ago so it's understandable he's not rushing into anything new, but I just want to see if we'll meet again and if there's any hope for some kind of relationship with this guy, as you can see from the chart I'm thoroughly smitten with this one :)

so i am Jupiter in his 12th in Leo which is not a good position to be in as Mercury (him) and me are not in a good reception and there are no aspects between our significators.
He (Mercury) is in my 5th house and Cancer (Jupiter's exaltation and Moon's rulership) showing how much I like him

Also Moon, my co-significator is in his 1st house Virgo, again showing my interest, but also in Mutual reception with Mercury and in applying sextile to Mercury so I would take those two as signs that he maybe likes me as well?

A bit worried about his 5th house ruler Saturn trining Mercury - possibly some one else in his life?

Can anyone please give their take on this?

Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_does_it_petersone.77231.26317.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_does_it_petersone.77231.26317.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Katyusha

BUMP! Also funny coincidence - my significator is in Cancer and his is in Leo - we are Natal Cancer and Leo respectively . would that have a meaning or is just a coincidence?

Slenkar

Yes things like that do happen

Saturn is either indicating his money or your 8th house.
That is the issue that stops him from acting, also the sun ,ruler of 8th,is burning him so he cant act.

Katyusha

So it shows he kinda wants to act, but can't? Does it show if this Saturnine issue gets resolved that there will be some possibility for anything?
So his ex-gf recently broke up with him and his 5th house is ruled by Saturn so is it possible he's still into her? I dont think its his money matters because it's not like I'm a demanding little sugar baby who's going to suck off all his money haha :D
I'm thinking what would my 8th house mean... maybe he's put off by my previous affairs with certain people?

Thank you so much Slenkar for your input!

Katyusha

Yw
Saturn is recieving trines from mercury and sun, he could be talked into it?

So we've started talking again, also talking about sex.. I'm a bit worried, if the 8th house involvement might mean he though I was bad in bed?

So, Slenkar your advice for me would be to just keep in contact with him, yes?
Also, does the chart point to a purely sexual attraction or this might turn into something more romantic?
Thank you so much!

Last edited: