am dreading my saturn mahadasha ...! someone guide please.

ritz

hi

still some time for saturn mahadasha to begin, but am still dreading it.. as to what will it bring with it. :sad: as my saturn is placed in scorpio 5th house.. but in navamsa it's placed in capricorn 6th house..

august 29th, 1987. 03:05 am. raipur, chhattisgarh.

what does it mean ? what will it bring ? will it be fatal ?

thank you in advance.

Last edited:

ToRay

I can see stomach related problem, trouble related to child and also health problems in family. any kind of construction work should be avoided or shani upay should be performed before it.

Lottowinner3883

I think you're too young for it to be fatal.

I'm in my venus-saturn dasha and about to turn 35. I can tell you that I feel older - chronic gastritis, occasional knee pain, eyes don't work as well. Saturn may bring chronic health problems (not necessarily debilitating - just aging).

My venus is exalted in the 2nd and rules the 5th but is conjunct malefic mars.

In your case, saturn is in the 5th - that is good for saturn (not so good for the 5th house)!

You should expect 5th, 2nd, 7th, and 11th house issues to play a role in your life during the dasha as these are saturn's aspects. Aspect on 7th should be more favorable as Capricorn is saturn's sign. Aspect on leo (2nd) will be more challenging. Also, saturn rules 8th house so those matters will come up. You may want to be careful with speculation in this period but you could certainly study the markets now.

Mars casts aspects on saturn on its own sign of scorpio. You could gain some form of technical skills but beware of accidents and injuries.

Jupiter is currently transiting scorpio so that is auspicious for dasha lord saturn.

All of the money houses are activated 2 (money),5 (speculation),8 (inheritance/shared money),11 (gains) and 7th (business/spouse) so expect that to be your focus for the saturn dasha.

ritz

I think you're too young for it to be fatal.

I'm in my venus-saturn dasha and about to turn 35. I can tell you that I feel older - chronic gastritis, occasional knee pain, eyes don't work as well. Saturn may bring chronic health problems (not necessarily debilitating - just aging).

My venus is exalted in the 2nd and rules the 5th but is conjunct malefic mars.

In your case, saturn is in the 5th - that is good for saturn (not so good for the 5th house)!

You should expect 5th, 2nd, 7th, and 11th house issues to play a role in your life during the dasha as these are saturn's aspects. Aspect on 7th should be more favorable as Capricorn is saturn's sign. Aspect on leo (2nd) will be more challenging. Also, saturn rules 8th house so those matters will come up. You may want to be careful with speculation in this period but you could certainly study the markets now.

Mars casts aspects on saturn on its own sign of scorpio. You could gain some form of technical skills but beware of accidents and injuries.

Jupiter is currently transiting scorpio so that is auspicious for dasha lord saturn.

All of the money houses are activated 2 (money),5 (speculation),8 (inheritance/shared money),11 (gains) and 7th (business/spouse) so expect that to be your focus for the saturn dasha.

My goodness! Am really dreading it.

I already have chronic health issues like cold and cough since birth. Doctor say I have rhinitis- allergy issues. So I basically don’t have a day of peaceful breathing and without throwing out cough. I practice yoga asanas and neti Kriya for it. I wonder what more chronic issues will come up as the above itself keeps me tired enough. Also, my hair are now turning grey already. :(
Do I have the potential to work and earn for myself ? Will this also get negatively affected during Saturn dasha ?

And am sorry to hear about your problems. Hope it gets better. If you don’t exercise , I recommend it. It may not cure, but it may help to manage health problems for sure. :)

Thank you for ur reply.

Lottowinner3883

Thank you. I am starting to walk to hopefully get my knees into better shape.

I don't think saturn will be fatal for you if you are taking precautions for your health and proper medical advice. I am sorry to hear about your chronic allergies and hope that your cough and health issues go away for good.

One thing that I have found helpful regarding my saturn antardasha is listening to music I like and just breathing calmly. Whatever happens is going to happen.

Remind yourself that you have chart ruler moon in an angle giving it strength and a wonderful aspect from benefic jupiter strengthening the moon. Your angular natural benefics moon and jupiter may offer some protection. Saturn gets strength from the 5th house placement so there is some help there. At least saturn is not weak and severely afflicted.

Just do the smart, responsible things you need to do as saturn is a teacher, but it teaches through the school of hard knocks! It teaches through experience. It shows the world as it is and not how we want it. It is not necessarily out to punish us.

You don't have any debilitated planets except for the shadows (Rahu/Ketu) so you do have some protection in your chart - even though you have afflictions to some planets (2nd lord & 2nd house). Every chart has afflictions.

Take care friend!

ritz

I can see stomach related problem, trouble related to child and also health problems in family. any kind of construction work should be avoided or shani upay should be performed before it.

Will it be serious ? Other than these problems .. does it bring about any positive thing or only problems ? Is there a chance of depression ? How about my capacity to earn and be independent ? I don’t want children, never wanted one.
Thank you.

ritz

Thank you. I am starting to walk to hopefully get my knees into better shape.

I don't think saturn will be fatal for you if you are taking precautions for your health and proper medical advice. I am sorry to hear about your chronic allergies and hope that your cough and health issues go away for good.

One thing that I have found helpful regarding my saturn antardasha is listening to music I like and just breathing calmly. Whatever happens is going to happen.

Remind yourself that you have chart ruler moon in an angle giving it strength and a wonderful aspect from benefic jupiter strengthening the moon. Your angular natural benefics moon and jupiter may offer some protection. Saturn gets strength from the 5th house placement so there is some help there. At least saturn is not weak and severely afflicted.

Just do the smart, responsible things you need to do as saturn is a teacher, but it teaches through the school of hard knocks! It teaches through experience. It shows the world as it is and not how we want it. It is not necessarily out to punish us.

You don't have any debilitated planets except for the shadows (Rahu/Ketu) so you do have some protection in your chart - even though you have afflictions to some planets (2nd lord & 2nd house). Every chart has afflictions.

Take care friend!

thank you for reply and wishes and guidance.

i also wish you the best for your health. do exercise in some way or the other. :)

how does saturn get strength in the 5th house placement? mostly i have read saturn doesn't do well here.

what's exactly happening in my 2nd house afflictions? you mean the venus combust affecting my speech and love life and also relations with the family?

Lottowinner3883

Yes, I am walking on the treadmill and it is doing wonders for my eyes and knees!

I've just been reading about the System Approach to Indian astrology by V.K Choudry. I recommend that you read his books and David Hawthorne's book.

You'll probably want to perform remedies or get a Kavach for help in the challenging period of malefic saturn which happens to be the most malefic planet for the sign of cancer. The sub-periods of saturn, jupiter, rahu, and ketu will be the hardest while the other periods should give some relief.

Check out the Systems Approach as you'll get a good idea of what's in store for you. You can check out David Hawthorne on Youtube and you may be able to find V.K. Choudry as well.

Take care.