Transit Saturn square Saturn 8house

krusti

Hello,all,i m new here ,2018 has been a tough 1 for me
I am Taurus ascending Lion 19-05-67 12pm ,man
This transit has start last february to mid june , ,usually i m running 100mph and enjoy it but at that time i start to not feel well ,fears,astma etc When i was young i had maybee 5-6 periods of asthma ,it was terrible in my head near the end of the world etc ,never been treat at that time ,i dont know what was asthma :sad: I have 3 cats since 9 years ,at that time i dont know that i was allergic 7/10 ,i keep them because i love them ,it has been tough on some winter and i make a mystake ,for the first seven years ,i take no pills nothing ....Since then i take symbicort and claritin and a lot of natural herbs ,but i must clean house every day ,put allersearch adms each day to kill allergen etc i m also allergic to pollen 8/10 zzzzzzzzz

My question is ,is it possible that Saturn transit like saturn square saturn natal has let me knows in last winter feb-june that i am asthmatics ( i m now 50)and i must treat me and why after june (june to end of november) my asthma was gone and for the final of that fu* transit (21nov tp 31dec) the fears are back ,i m not at my best ,little astma restart sometimes (dont need the ventoline tks god) so Saturn transit can exacerbate allergy ?

On those 2 periods (mid feb to mid june + late nov to 31dec) i also have the transit Uranus square Jupiter on my 12 ...

Tks in advance ,take are

krusti

Anyone knows if the transit is still up Saturn square Saturn even if the transit will end 31dec this month

I m cogitate a lot ,big fears ,after it s ok suddenly and restart sometimes ,my bronchi are not feeling good since november 20 ,day before .saturn square saturn arrive to close his chapter

Tks in advance