Your Astrology Weekly Screen Name

Arian Maverick

I was browsing through the Harmonics Board when I was inspired to create this new thread. This is purely for fun, but the ensuing discussion may hopefully prove to be insightful as well. How did you come up with your Astrology Weekly screen name?

Aquarian Maverick

Arian Maverick

It's my name!

The simplier the better, I say :D

But one of the main reasons why I started this board was because of an epiphany I had earlier today. As you all should know by now, my rising sign is Aquarius, which makes my ruling planet Uranus. No matter which house system I use, Uranus holds its own in the eleventh house...the house of Aquarius! Not only this, but my natal Uranus is stationary and about to go retrograde, intensifying its total effect on my chart! I was not aware of ANY of this when I first decided upon my screen name; I had only read a description which I felt suit me.

To add another factor into the equation, check out the Sabian Symbol for my Ascendent:

307__(7°)
OUT OF THE COSMIC EGG,LIFE IS BORN FRESH AND VIRGINAL New actuation of effort by the power of unrealized purposes. Self-expression beyond all expectation. Spiritual protection.

___*When positive, the degree is a highly individual and completely unlimited resourcefulness, and when negative, naive reliance on external accident.

Aquarian Maverick indeed :mrgreen:

Has anyone else had such an experience? Please share...

Aquarian Maverick

pwadm

Staff member
On other astrology forums I use a made-up screen name generated by throwing tarot cards and picking up one, then creating by anagram a name.
The card corresponded to Mercury in Aquarius.

Aquarian Maverick said:
I was browsing through the Harmonics Board when I was inspired to create this new thread. This is purely for fun, but the ensuing discussion may hopefully prove to be insightful as well. How did you come up with your Astrology Weekly screen name?

Aquarian Maverick

I came up with my Username because I am a Sagittarius and my element is Fire. Plus Fire is my faverote element. :sagittarius: :sagittarius2:

Arian Maverick

Plus Fire is my faverote element.

As an Aries, I can relate! I am imbued with the energy of fire; it is a part of my very identity. However, I am still an Aquarius Rising, through and through. It's strange that the water bearer should have the symbol of air :D

Aquarian Maverick

Lapis

Radu, you sly fox, how clever! That was great.

I use Lapis for different reasons. One is the color and how that is connected to Indigo and Orion for me personally. Ancient Egypt is another reason and that is directly connected to the first reasons! :wink:

An off-subject question for you Radu. Is your natal chart displayed somewhere here that I haven't as yet discovered? I'd enjoy seeing your chart if you have made it public already. If not I certainly understand.

pwadm

Staff member
Lapis said:
An off-subject question for you Radu. Is your natal chart displayed somewhere here that I haven't as yet discovered? I'd enjoy seeing your chart if you have made it public already.
The data is given on the "About me" page: September 18, 1976, at 12:16 pm EET, in Tirgu Mures, Romania. Generate the chart using whichever program you like.

Draco

Hi all,

I chose 'Draco' because I really like the name. It is an Italian name, latin for dragon or serpent, and I am fond of snakes. It is also 'the devil' in latin - :twisted:

When I do the numerology on Draco, I find that it comes to 23, one above my magick 22. :|

Draco. :wink:

amzolt

Aquarian Maverick said:
How did you come up with your Astrology Weekly screen name?
Actually, I use Amzolt on almost all boards and sites. It's just my first two initials and the first four letters of my last name {Alexander M Zoltai}. It fell out of me back when I was deeply into Space Simulation games and it sounded kind of "spacey" and sort of like a "General"... The story behind the M is interesting 'cause I was born without a middle name and adopted the M many years ago when I got published as an astrologer in a local newspaper. My father {who had the same name} was in the same city and was embarrassed by his friends when they thought I was him so I added the letter to differentiate us...

5th house moon

Heya

pretty obvious I guess...but it's my chart ruler too. Also, I've had some interesting transits of late (being plutoed left-right-and-centre!) and have been getting in touch with my creative side (5th house).

Good idea for a post, Am. Love your Arian pioneering spirit!

Cheers
5th

CalicoDreams

You're in for a long story.

So, I've always been a fan of cats ..just ..I love them. So much. ...soooo you know that movie that came out in 2001 called Cats & Dogs, where they're in a secret war? I saw that ..and I was around 10 years of age at the time. Loved it, and came home and roleplayed it online. I met so many people ...I've even met people in person ..three of them now, actually. It's because I'm not stupid and don't go chatting with freaks. WHOOoo! But yeah ..my character, Callie, was a calico cat and leader of the cat army. Since then, I've LOVED calico cats because their fur pattern and colors are beautiful. Sooo ..one day I was on my pirate-music-machine and put in the keyword 'calico' and found a song called Calico by Alien Ant Farm. Good song. In it, they go "Calico cats and calico dreams, but that ain't too real ..so just make it real." ..I think ..I haven't listened to the song in a while, but it's become a username I remember well. So I use it everywhere I go.

sophierose

New on the forum -- thought I would just jump in, Aries Style!

Sophie is my nickname for years -- I have always wished for wisdom, and so Sophie was born. I told stories about Sophie Rose Zendik and Caliope and Adelaide Rosenbloom for years. They are cousins, but actually they are parts of me. The rose thing is part of the Grateful Dead Caleveras theme in the "Día de la Muerte" tradition.

They are great explorers. When they were young they did little-girl detective things but as they got older they toured with the Grateful Dead and then after Jerry died they had to decide what next so they smoked some ganga, consulted the oracle and decided to make revolution, cause that's what Jerry would have wanted them to do.

And in light of the sabian oracle -- mine is Aries 9 -- A SEER GAZES INTENTLY INTO A CRYSTAL BALL BEFORE HIM. I just looked it up -- but it really fits me, and makes my avatar fit me too ---

And I cannot give a simple answer. I have to tell a story. Either you like that part of me or you just ignore my posts -- your call.:D

Last edited: