Pisces Endings and Beginnings

AstroAries

Gordo Cooper, a Pisces, was the last astronaut to operate in the Mercury program. This seems to be a fitting end, as Pisces is the last sign and is associated with death, endings etc. However, George Washington was also a Pisces and was the first president of the United States which seems more of birth/beginning aspect. Maybe Washington represented the death/ending of the old colonial government (Pisces aspect) and with death/ending came the new birth/beginning (Aries aspect) of the United States. Can anyone elaborate on this?

Bunraku

I think since Pisces is the last of signs, it gets that reputation of endings. Moon transiting Pisces, and especially on a waning moon, can enhance "banishings," such as getting rid of things in your life.

CapAquaPis

Nations with a strong Pisces and Aries (the US, Japan and Iran are examples) have a strong military and a tradition maintaining such a militaristic structure. Mars rules Aries, then I realize Mars could have a special position on Pisces. To lead, not just to end, is what Mars does.

JUPITERASC

Gordo Cooper, a Pisces, was the last astronaut to operate in the Mercury program. This seems to be a fitting end, as Pisces is the last sign and is associated with death, endings etc.

However, George Washington was also a Pisces and was the first president of the United States which seems more of birth/beginning aspect.
Maybe Washington represented the death/ending of the old colonial government (Pisces aspect)
and with death/ending came the new birth/beginning (Aries aspect) of the United States.

Can anyone elaborate on this?
Interesting theory :smile:
It certainly was "the end" so far as the indigenous people of American are concerned
MASSACRES OF NATIVE AMERICANS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_of_Native_Americans

About 22% of Americas 5.2 million Native Americans live on tribal lands (2010 U.S. Census).
Living conditions on the reservations have been cited
(May 5 2004, Gallup Independent) as "comparable to Third World," .
It is impossible to succinctly describe the many factors that have contributed to the challenges that Native America faces today,
but the following facts about the most pressing issues of economics, health, and housing
give a hint of what life is like for many first Americans
http://www.nrcprograms.org/site/PageServer?pagename=naa_livingconditions

Bunraku

When the New World colonists came to settle, the American Indians were already suffering from a massive population loss from a plague. The settlers that came here just put the icing on the cake, racial tensions that led to war and genocide and etc. I'm not sure about the history since it was a while ago that I've read about it.

I wonder what the mundane chart looks like for that event.

Last edited: