Vedic explanation for poor health

kailaniatsea

Hello,

I am kind of familiar with Vedic astrology and was hoping to obtain guidance and opinions on some of my health issues (autoimmune). Off and on I have had health problems most of my life, but since 2012 after ingesting some prescription pills (according to Dr. orders) my life has been turned upside down. What can you tell me about my health and what I can do to improve it according to Vedic principles? I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thank you :smile:. Please help, I need it.

Attachments

• Kiki Vedic Chart.jpg
    Kiki Vedic Chart.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Rajarshi

Hello,

I am kind of familiar with Vedic astrology and was hoping to obtain guidance and opinions on some of my health issues (autoimmune). Off and on I have had health problems most of my life, but since 2012 after ingesting some prescription pills (according to Dr. orders) my life has been turned upside down. What can you tell me about my health and what I can do to improve it according to Vedic principles? I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Many other pieces of information are required in Vedic. you may attach charts from www.mykundali.com following the link.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=533744#post533744

Learned members may assist you.

also give some more details about your health problem.

Best Wishes

Last edited:

kailaniatsea

Ok, I posted my Vedic from Astrodienst. Also, I visited the link and saw a slew of horoscopes. I have no idea which to pick from.

kailaniatsea

Ok, Rajarshi

I finally figured things out thanks to your instructions. Thank you very much. Now, I do feel very lost at sea with these explanations. Can you or someone else assist me, at least with the poor health interpretation? What I do understand is that according to the South Indian calculations I am a Scorpio and have several planets there, which suggests that emotions fuel my character. Yes, this is true. I am starting to think that my troubles may be emotionally related. Correct me if I am wrong. I also swing into bouts of anger that turn into depression, which worries my mother. With all of this Scorpio energy that I seem to have, I do not feel like a sexual person. Sometimes I can be ascetic about it and may only seek out short-term affairs whenever I feel lonely enough. Quite honestly, I am happy alone.

Please let me know what you think. Thank you very much.

Blessings.

Attachments

• Kiki Vedic Report Format 1.pdf
    11.3 KB · Views: 29

Rajarshi

Have attached your correct Vedic chart with Sagittarius Ascendant.

Pl delete the Vedic chart attached in your post ( which was wrong).

Hope learned members will contribute.

Best Wishes
:smile:

Attachments

• VedicReport2-10-201410-43-12AM KIKI.pdf
    11.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Rajarshi

Hello,

You are passing through Sun main period and Venus sub period till July 2014.

SUN -6 Years
12/ 7/08 - 12/ 7/14

SUN 30/10/08
MON 30/ 4/09
MAR 6/ 9/09
RAH 30/ 7/10
JUP 18/ 5/11
SAT 30/ 4/12
MER 6/ 3/13
KET 12/ 7/13
VEN 12/ 7/14

MON -10 Years
12/ 7/14 - 12/ 7/24

In your chart, Sun, Mercury, Venus & Ketu ( South node) are unfavorable and Sun & Mercury are situated in 8th sign. You have passed through unfavourable time (i) from 30.04.2012 under Sun Main period and Mercury sub period, (ii) Sun Main period and Ketu sub period and (iii) presently passing through Sun Main period and Venus sub period till 12.07.2014. (see table above)

Moon is your 8th lord and situated in ascendant and the degree is very very low.( 0 degree 9 minutes).

Moon period of 10 years will be starting from 12.07.2014. Moon though 8th lord is not that much unfavourable like Sun, Mercury, Venus & Ketu.

You may feel some improvement ( health wise) from July 2014, ONLY IF you give strong support [ remedy ] to Moon who is weak. For Sagittarius ascendant Moon gives " worry" and you must take sufficient precaution through walking, exercises etc.etc to avoid " worry" which can really make you 'sick'.

Your chart needs detailed deliberation and it is strongly suggested to consult Vedic astrologer professionally to discuss health issues and to get full remedy.

Best wishes

:smile:

Last edited:

kailaniatsea

You are passing through Sun main period and Venus sub period till July 2014.

MON -10 Years
12/7/14 - 12/7/24

In your chart, Sun, Mercury, Venus & Ketu ( South node) are unfavorable and Sun & Mercury are situated in 8th sign. You have passed through unfavourable time.

No doubt about it; it was a horrible time.

Moon is your 8th lord and situated in ascendant and the degree is very, very low. (0 degree 9 minutes).

Are you saying that having the Moon in a premature degree weakens me? I still feel the effects of Scorpio.

Moon period of 10 years will be starting from 12.07.2014. Moon though 8th lord is not that much unfavourable like Sun, Mercury, Venus & Ketu.

So the next ten years should be better? I sure hope so.

You may feel some improvement (health wise) from July 2014, ONLY IF you give strong support [ remedy ] to Moon who is weak. For Sagittarius ascendant Moon gives " worry" and you must take sufficient precaution through walking, exercises etc.etc to avoid " worry" which can really make you 'sick'.

You are right; I do stay active (e.g. walk, cook for and bathe my big dog), but will step it up in order to be fit again. Just curious, do you know of a reputable Vedic astrologer, books or websites? That would be helpful to know. I am tired of living in the dark; I refuse to let life pass me by. I want to start a family, you know.

Thank you very much.

Rajarshi

If you see the astro.com chart then you will realize that Universal time was 1 am (11.08) and your standard time was 18 hrs, the difference is 24+1- 18= - 7 hrs. But the software picked -5 hrs and you did not correct it.:smile:

Rajarshi

No doubt about it; it was a horrible time.

Are you saying that having the Moon in a premature degree weakens me? I still feel the effects of Scorpio.

So the next ten years should be better? I sure hope so.

You are right; I do stay active (e.g. walk, cook for and bathe my big dog), but will step it up in order to be fit again. Just curious, do you know of a reputable Vedic astrologer, books or websites? That would be helpful to know. I am tired of living in the dark; I refuse to let life pass me by. I want to start a family, you know.

Thank you very much.

See highlights.

Are you saying that having the Moon in a premature degree weakens me?
Ans: YES.

So the next ten years should be better?

Ans: YES PROVIDED YOU DO MAXIMUM PROTECTION/SUPPORT OF MOON. This is important.

Requesting you to study VEDIC as i have seen your other posts and you have knowledge of astrology & God fearing.

GIVE YOUR LIFE THE BEST (POSSIBLE) SHOT WITH VEDIC

regards & best wishes:smile:

Last edited: