The beginning of Jupiter Mahadasha!!

Naytra

Hi,

I have been trying to study Vedic astrology for over a year now. I do not know a great deal about it and I'm still trying to understand it better as it sure did help me in understanding my situations that, in turn, sort of helped me get over the rough phase.

I'm glad that this period is coming to an end which wasn't really easy. And, even if it was, I had to make myself feel so. I say this assuming the period to have been a product of the Rahu Mahadasha that more or less covered all my life (1995 to present) so far. :innocent:

The worst affected aspect during this period was my 'mind n speech connection'. Although I am well off in communications, internally I fight this battle with my convictions to consciously choose words before speaking, and in doing so I end up focusing more on my speech than what I'm supposed to speak resulting in nonsensical talk. I'm also well aware that I was timid, and choose to stay silent if I couldn't put my point across. Secondly, the only guy I truly loved is no more. I lost him even before letting him know I love him! Next, my father has seen major ups and downs in his business which sure have affected our family majorly and still is!

I hear that with Jupiter Mahadasha approaching, you tend to experience progress (no matter the amount) in your life. I'm really eager to know what kinda progress (good/bad) and in which all aspects will my Jupiter Mahadasha, that starts during May 2013, bring into my life... Could you please help me with that?

Time of Birth: 3:30 PM
Place: Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IN

Thanks a lot!!

PS: I've looked a lot into forums such as this, but their info did not make much sense. And, while looking for Rahu Mahadasha related info, I came across yours. The info provided in there was, conveniently for me, making so much sense that I immediately chose to share my info and get a reading/help from this forum. :smile:

Looking forward to an early response!

Much Thanks,
Naytra

Last edited:

Moog

You seem to have neglected to mention your date of birth, though perhaps I'm just too tired and have missed it.

retinoid

I feel Rahu dasa can be quite chaotic but fruitful depending on aspect and house. Jupiter could be a wasteful period and could produce problems if in certain houses and aspects but of course there is good/bad. I use dasas using tropical astrology, not sidereal so I can perhaps look at your chart a little later and see what dasa you are in using the western model while Moog uses sidereal :)

crazedrat

Banned
jupiter in taurus in 3rd house with moolatrikona moon & not conjunct any malefics... Taurus is all about family, accumulated wealth, values, indulgences, sustenance, consumption, building yourself up. 3rd house is about thoughts, communication, crafts / hobbies / things done with the hands, small group activities, short travels, decisions, business, etc. Jupiter will bring incoming gains by these things. You mentioned a family business ...

Venus the planetary lord is in virgo, & is neechabhanga in 7th house. Neechabhanga shows a period of struggle followed by success. 7th house is a natural house of venus. These people do everything they can to please their partners. Struggling in a relationship or contractual agreement to please the parter, with abundant success coming later.

Last edited:

Naytra

Retinoid: I am looking forward to see what that would show too. Thanks a ton!:happy:

crazedrat: Thanks for your help! You sure had my planetary placements right.:happy:

I was also wondering if I wanted to ask about marriage/partner, would I need to generate a separate thread for it? Or, will you be able to include that as well here since this thread is in "Read my Chart"?

Please let me know.

Thanks!:smile:

crazedrat

Banned
crazedrat: Thanks for your help! You sure had my planetary placements right.:happy:
Well what else do you want?
I was also wondering if I wanted to ask about marriage/partner, would I need to generate a separate thread for it? Or, will you be able to include that as well here since this thread is in "Read my Chart"?

Please let me know.

Thanks!:smile:
The marriage partner is indicated by the 7th house, its lord, & the navamsa 7th house / lord.
Navamsa 7th house with sun in capricorn, lord is in taurus in 11th. You'd look for a partner that was responsible and career focused with the intent of making gains for himself, accumulating wealth & values. Sun in capricorn would make him a prominent figure in his career field. Sun being in the 7th house, this person will have a need to be respected by others. Sun in the 7th house often shows relationship breakups, because it imbalances equality between partners. One demands more from the other. You will tend to get into ego conflicts with the partner.

Last edited:

Naytra

That was one of the important things I wanted to know about.

If there's anything you could add that needs my attention, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Naytra

Well what else do you want?

The marriage partner is indicated by the 7th house, its lord, & the navamsa 7th house / lord.
Navamsa 7th house with sun in capricorn, lord is in taurus in 11th. You'd look for a partner that was responsible and career focused with the intent of making gains for himself, accumulating wealth & values. Sun in capricorn would make him a prominent figure in his career field. Sun being in the 7th house, this person will have a need to be respected by others. Sun in the 7th house often shows relationship breakups, because it imbalances equality between partners. One demands more from the other. You will tend to get into ego conflicts with the partner.

Hey crazedrat!

The 7th house analaysis you gave makes a lot of sense to me!!!
Would you also be able to look into the other aspects here or should they have separate threads?

Thank you!

Naytra

Hey!

Would you please give a general reading of my chart with emphasis on the ending Rahu and the approaching Jupiter Mahadasha?

Moog and retinoid - I was awaiting your analysis keenly.. Would you please help me out here, especially with some pointers on the approaching Jupiter Mahadasha period???

Awaiting your responses!

Thank you!

Naytra

I feel Rahu dasa can be quite chaotic but fruitful depending on aspect and house. Jupiter could be a wasteful period and could produce problems if in certain houses and aspects but of course there is good/bad. I use dasas using tropical astrology, not sidereal so I can perhaps look at your chart a little later and see what dasa you are in using the western model while Moog uses sidereal :)

Hi retinoid,

Following is my chart:
Naytra chart.jpg

Naytra-chart.jpg

I'd be really grateful if you could kindly analyse this chart and share your opinions.

Thanks a lot!

Naytra

You seem to have neglected to mention your date of birth, though perhaps I'm just too tired and have missed it.

Hi Moog,

Would you please look into my chart and help me with the analysis of the coming Jupiter Mahadasha? I also believe this chart has a Gaj Kesari Yoga. I'd really appreciate it if you could confirm this as well.

Thanks for your help!

bhusalraja

Born on 21st may 1983 at 08: 33 pm, please tell me about my jupiter and saturn maha dasha. I am at the end of rahu maha dasha which gave me the most painful challenges, lost relations with my loved one, lost jobs and all the hard earned money.

Kindly tell me how will be my coming years.

Thank you

Akshay

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case offers clues to pick and integrate as relevant :

rahu now 1.5yr transit cancer 5th,
foreign relationships, false-delayed pregnancies, etc

ketu 1.5yr transit cap 11th,
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;

natal jup-moon taurus 3rd, singing, advisory, cooking,
and creative communications, writings, poetic talents;

jup asc lord and lord 10th for career;
moon lord 5th for luck-edu-position etc;
jup-moon victory amidst adversity;
jup-moon lords 1/5 and 10/5 conjunct taurus 3rd, prosperity through
creative pursuits, hotel management, banking, dentistry, etc.
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

sat now transit natal sat sag 10th, rise-fall in career coming 2 yrs;
need to take major critical decisions of life-career which will impact next 30 yrs;
sat aspect own acq 12th for foreign lands;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;
light til oil lamp at the alter at home thurs mornings;

jup year end moves to scorpio 9th opp moon, good for marriage prospects,
research-occult-advisory interests, trine mars lord 9th over asc pisces, tending to distant lands;
trine cancer 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-position, trine transit rahu;

jup past one year transit sun debilated libra 8th,
prone to chronic heart-stomach-kidney-liver issues perhaps,
sun lord 6th for health debilated over 8th for chronic issues;
jup lord 10th transit libra 8th, career issues;
jup libra trine rahu 12th for foreign lands-travels-expenses;
rahu acq seeking science-technology-mysticism-reform;

perform japa for rahu airy acq 12th,
wear brown gomedh over pendant touching heart;

natal ketu leo 6th, accident prone, job separations;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-intestinal; coping with opponents;
perform homam for Lord Ganapathy; offer red flowers sun mornings;

do promptly ack, share salient pointwise feedbacks,
how true-false-insightful-prospective-useful, traits-talents-health etc etc

with best wishes come jupiter dasa, asc/10th lord conjunct moon elevated taurus,

kshantaram

Last edited:
Born on 21st may 1983 at 08: 33 pm, please tell me about my jupiter and saturn maha dasha. I am at the end of rahu maha dasha which gave me the most painful challenges, lost relations with my loved one, lost jobs and all the hard earned money.

Kindly tell me how will be my coming years.

Thank you

Akshay

No mention of birthplace

mathur_dinesh

Your Jupiter major-period has started on 26/April/2013. It will last till 26/April/2029.
Jupiter projects a weak aspect to your eleventh house hence you will have success and gains but after putting in much effort and initial hiccups.
You may tend to put on weight during this major-period.
This period will see more than one affair/relationship which may give rise to unusual situations and may require effort to manage.
The aspect of Saturn on Rahu may take you abroad during this period.
Since Saturn is placed in Taurus navamsha you may face some disappointments in this period.