Should I quit?

AineB

This might be a slightly interesting one.. or not! LOL! Anyways, for the last 6 years I've been working on a website as a contractor. Things were awesome in the beginning, but now.... it's just becoming quite ridiculous and I'm ready to close out my account, which in a sense means I would quit!!! So my question is... should I stop working on this site?

Alrighty.. so then, I'm represented by Venus, and the job by the Moon. There's no aspect between them, so I guess I'm staying on for now... though I think I can see my disgruntlement with the Venus/Saturn opp. Here's the thing.. we aren't allowed to have offsite contact with clients, however this site has now opened up to Facebook and Twitter; though in order to utilize these services through the company/website, contractors will need to hide his/her contact info on Facebook and Twitter. Pretty much we have to police ourselves to conform to what they want... I'm just getting fed up by it and feel like I'm being stiffled in really being able to help my clients (Saturn 11H; community/friends).

Right now I'm a little bummed out... I know I'm not exactly ready to quit just yet, so I kinda figured the chart would say no. ;) But I'm just frustrated by things... Anyways, if anyone has anything they'd like to add; I'd appreciate it!

Thanks and hope y'all are having a great weekend!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_19_quit_hr173729440.gif
    astro_2gw_19_quit_hr173729440.gif
    51.2 KB · Views: 29

cassanra

Gosh....Venus (you) will come to a sextile to the moon but (as we know from another chart) the moon reaches saturn first, then mars/venus so you may want to quit but something changes your mind I suspect. Saturn rules the end of the matter but also the 10th house of partnerships...with Saturn retro grade there is a shift back to something...Saturn is the second house of the job....your 11th house of income from career....it is opposing you....implying loss of income from career. The moon or career is trining saturn (income) conjoining mars/venus what mars is I am not sure) and them conjuncting mercury. The moon does not have any reception with venus but venus has a lot of reception with mars ruler of partnerships....you might take a look out for other options....I suspect something is 'a brewing' in your job and you might separate from the job but find something else through your work at this company. Just one thought....leaving your job during this economic down turn is a tough decision. The the moon connects to saturn (income) then mars and you may imply some offer through the company your working with...hang in there.

AineB

Thanks for that Cassanra!! That's pretty much how I was reading it as well.. want to quit, but probably just not the right time yet. Mostly since I just need to get my OWN website back up and running! I tried looking at it in the way of "end of the matter", 4th from 10th... but it just seemed to run me in a circle! LOL! POF is in the 1st, but I wasn't sure how exactly that tied in. Other than in my head I just keep hearing "do it yourself, for yourself" over and over. There really is no other options or anything within this company. You're either a contractor, or you work directly through the company and I have NO clue as to how they are hiring people within this company and I don't really want to find out either... There are some times I wish I could reach thru my laptop and slap these people! Yeah it's kinda THAT bad! ;) I'm not really worried about leaving the job with the recession, it just means I go work somewhere else or concentrate more on my own stuff. My work on this site has been cut by almost 75% anyways so anymore it's turning into more of a waste of my time.. and did I happen to mention they take 40% commission?! So yeah.... There's just LOTS of issues going on! Thanks again though!!!!!!