Stalker taurus ex and two faced libra ex?

CapAquaPis

I need advice on some current situations about exes...

The first is a taurus ex that after we broke up, broke into my apartment when I was out of state and stole my stuff then tried to blame me for everything, is currently still stalking me through the internet and everywhere... I keep seeing random profiles on the internet trying to get to me and I keep hearing from mutual friends trying to get information from me for that ex. I disconnect whenever that happens.

My question is, will they every stop? This is annoying. We broke up because the relationship was dysfunctional and toxic. The taurus was lazy af and a big time gossiper (a huge no no for me) and scr**ing me over financial issues and other related issues and is basically a criminal minded scum. How do I get rid of that person for good?

The second one is a libra ex who also loves gossiping way too much and that's the reason we broke up (I initiated it but the libra just won't let go.) The libra ex is very shady and controlling trying to control my relationships with my own friends through gossiping and spreading lies. Not to mention the fake facade of always being so peaceful and friendly when in front of strangers or in public but behind closed doors it is a totally different story with all kinds of yelling, throwing things around, blaming me and all.

Both taurus and libra are ruled by venus but based on my experiences the majority of taurus and libra people are among the fakest and most dysfunctional people I have ever met.

I need advice on how to get rid of those people and protect myself from their shadiness since they just won't let go. Thank you.

I'm sorry what you have to go through, but these people seem to be more of a Mars-ruled sign like Aries (comes before Taurus) and Scorpio (comes after Libra) than any Venusian sign personality I know of. You should put court-ordered restraint orders on both of them to keep them from further stalking and harassing you, this is the best advice I can come up with in legalities.