• herherherhe_me_her.5824.4920.jpg
    herherherhe_me_her.5824.4920.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 35
  • memememme_me_her.2704.32836.jpg
    memememme_me_her.2704.32836.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hey guys!
Just yesterday i went to some halloween party (where i knew only one person) and as we were all having fun, at one point a group of other people i don't know came along too (they all knew each other though)
I said Hi to everyone as they slowly migrated from the front door to the kitchen, midway through there was this one girl that stood out in some wierd way.
I told her 'Hi' and she replied back and rested her hand on my shoulder (First time i was seeing her ever) and that was like a really wierd gesture that no one has ever done to me, lol
Later on in another conversation this one guy was trying to jumble some chick's necklace and i heard the girl in question make a remark about how looking at the unjumbled chains of the necklaces made her head hurt.
I just looked at her and straight out asked her if she was a Virgo (because that remark was so Virgo i mean, lol)
She was kind of shocked and puzzeled, turning out her Ascendant was Virgo and she was a Leo. That started a string of us talking about various basic astrology related topics (on my side) and human design (while i was part-time talking to two more people), then we went in to the other room and by the time a minute passed, we were talking about missing links in life, ways you can condition your mind into creating knowledge from something that you don't know, how our bodies connect to our souls, how we feel pain in the heart, how we feel pain caused by our own selves, how everyday regular concepts, items and ideas carry a charge with tham that resonates with us etc. you get the point, usually stuff that you wouldn't catch me talking about with a girl. (She was telling me how she understood me and stuff, which was wierd for me the whole time, since i didn't feel uncomfortable by it and it wasn't even a serious 'understood', lol.) At one point some dude came along and started staring at us intentlly, which was pretty obvious to me what it meant. (He was a friend of hers)(they were all nice people) And he kind of ruined our whole conversation, while mildly being a douche, which i didn't take to heart, since i don't even know the situation or people to have such a bad reaction.
Anyways, the rest of the morning was kind of hazy, but at one point she and another friend of hers from there decided to leave. I saw that and i was kind of shy, because after our conversation got ruined we didn't really talk that much, i just made her tea and told her some random stuff from time to time, just for good measure(i made sure i didn't look like a psychopath, lol) So i sat on the bed near the door, pretending to be watching a dude play some game, but in reality i was just waiting for her to pass my way, so i could just say bye. She only hugged one of her friends, so i decided i'd just say 'bye' from a distance (yes i did rationalize that that would be the tactfull thing to do)
But she came my way and while i was sitting there looking at her approaching with my zombie eyes that hadn't slept the whole night, she then rested her hand on my shoulder again, which stood like that for less than a second and then turned into a hug after she said "bye".

I definetly felt that she was in some way drawn to me (even though she didn't show it directly at all) And i don't know, i'm very impressionable when it comes to touching someone i've just met, what do you think? :D

Are you sure you posted her chart? You said in your post she was a Leo with Virgo rising and neither chart has this?

Arto

The first is our synastry chart (Outer planet's Sun in last degree of Leo and Asc in middle of Virgo) The second is a composite :D

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope get clues-insights from synastry for reflections and helps,

moons scorpio-virgo 3/11 lords mars-mer not compatible, unfriendly, merely dutiful;
scorpio secretive, sentimental, suspicious, passionate; moon debilated scorpio;
virgo perfectionist, critical thinking; self-conscious;

suns taurus-leo, square, lords venus-sun unfriendly, challenging relationship;
taurus creative, energetic, stubborn, love of food-comforts;
leo brilliant, sensitive, individualistic, high self-pride;

ascendants cancer-virgo, 3/11, unfriendly lords moon-mer, merely dutiful;
cancer sensitive, intuitive, possessive; virgo critical thinking etc;

the composite has inimical mars-ketu separative node over unfriendly acq 7th,
prone to detachment from marriage-relationship; pain-injury-surgery;

share feedbacks, wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Kannon

I'm assuming you don't have a solid birth time for her. Looking at the flat wheel (zodiac) chart, there's definitely plenty of evidence of attraction, but when I look at the declinations another side comes out. Admittedly, this is without counting any inter-aspects to her Moon position, there's about an even number of positive/supportive (13) to negative/challenging (14).

Besides, you are 21 and she is 16, so cool your jets!

This is lust-attraction first and foremost. If there's any hope of a relationship you'll have to be patient and not go into obsessiveness.

Arto

yes, hahaha i know, my jets are pretty cooled, i felt understanding more than anything else actually, it just made an impression on me and i was interested :D
i'd rather build friendship first and foremost, because i have negative experiences with rushing things anyways.
I always respect the differences between me and someone else and i make sure i don't do anything unfair if i have the upper hand in some difference.
There's plenty of examples where i live of some really inadequate relationships with a downright retarded age difference and to be honest, i wouldn't like that for myself