How to make the best of a Grand Cross & Mystic Rectangle

libramoonseven

Hello all!

According to Solar Fire software there is a Grand Cross in my natal chart.
I wonder if this is correct, because it involves the Ascendant and Midheaven.
Same goes for a Mystic Rectangle, this one involves the Ascendant.

I am looking for ways to use the energy with these aspect patterns in a positive way.
I am also curious to know how the anaretic degree influence both.

Grand Cross
Moon Midheaven Ascendant Venus

Mystic Rectangle
Moon Sun Neptune Ascendant

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Asc, MC, NN, SN are points, not planetary bodies, in the chart. Aspects are between bodies.
SolarFire allows you to choose the planets for which you want to show aspect lines. Remove the points and then upload the chrt with those aspectual configurations.

IleneK

Premium Member
As to your inquiry about how to best use the energies. Whether you have actual grand crosses or mystic rectangles, most of your inner planets [from Saturn in] are in the range of 2 to 7 degrees, and aspecting your Moon. So your chart illustrates an unusual integration of planetary energies, which is a good thing. They are all flowing through your Moon, your feeling life, so you will have greater awareness of them, compared to if they were all flowing though Saturn.
There is no trick in how best to use your energies, especially since your chart illustrates that they are very well-integrated into your psyche. Just find a set of life principles that will guide you to live your best, and practice them. All the rest will take care of itself :)