New Moon/Full Moon eclipse and Asc

tikana

when you have an eclipse .. moon/sun are always exact degree either opposing or conjuncting

can you create your a new thread and put your chart.. i will look at it .. in 30 min ..

thanks
T

thanks cynthia for the thread.........its made me look into this.....sorry i have babbled on......I hope the eclipse brings good things for you

will do tik

Last edited:

Kingsley

Cynthia said:
As we're about to enter the new series of eclipse I wonder what opportunities lie ahead for me. On February 7th the New moon Solar eclipse will oppose my Ascedant. On February 9, 2009 the Full Moon Lunar eclipse will conjunct my Ascdendant. The last time I had a new moon eclipse conjunct my ASC, I got married. I have not had a full moon eclipse land on my ASc so I wonder what opportunities lie ahead for me. I want to know from other's what experiences you have encountered with a new moon eclipse oppose your ASC and a full moon eclipse conjunct your ASC. Just looking for ideas. I know I still need to look deeper into my chart to see what may be coming about for me.

Eclipses have specific cycles Cynthia and they tend to return to the same degrees some years afterwards. It is not uncommon to see this with different eclipses over a period of years. The eclipse you point out in 2009 will be more about you and the eclipse next week will be about others in your life. Perhaps you hit the nail on the head with relation to committment factors.

Best
Kingsley

Dir

The full moon eclipse in Virgo on February 21st. actually falls in my 1st house natally but Solarly (I'm a Pisces) it will be in my 7th house. I have struggled with a partner throughout the last couple years. I want committment and he does not and yet he keeps coming back. I just got to the point were I stood my ground and said that without a relationship/committment then there is no point in us talking to one another. We we're also going to form a business partnership but I guess that could of also scared him.

I'm wondering if this could be him finally coming through and willing to give me a relationship or could it be someone new coming into my life.

I currently have Pluto and Jupiter transiting in my 5th house and starting in late March Uranus SSq my natal Venus in Aqua. Last time Ura SSQ Ven occurred for me, I fell in love for the first time. I've already been married once and divorced but I am now ready to fall in love again. :)

What happened to you during this time? I met my husband afyer this moon... also pisces rising.

vcms

The December eclipse will hit my DSC exact, just as Jupiter conjuncts the DC as well. Would like to hear more experiences about eclipses on the angles