Struggling in every possible area.

Ukpoohbear

All have to do with lack of experience and mostly with insecurities and fears.I'm so stupid to change.

You’re not stupid but you said yourself it’s insecurities and fear preventing you from changing. Mind you, it’s incredibly hard to change the perception of yourself once people are used to you emitting fear and sadness but little changes here and there like a smile and good morning will slowly do the trick and it may surprise you how some people will respond to that and help you in return, but there will always be others who will prefer you to remain negative and make it difficult for you but see those people for what they are.

Hkk

Account Closed
All have to do with lack of experience and mostly with insecurities and fears.I'm so stupid to change.

Your not stupid! Have you tried toastmasters since we last discussed. And reading your entire thread I feel maybe you should visit your doctor too with the feelings of self hate etc. Maybe counselling will help and other therapies that a doc might recommend. You said I your posts previously that ur struggling to lose weight. Have you tried running or walking daily? If you can’t run then walking or brisk walking helps. Like people have advised you just take slow steps, one thing at a time and everything will come together. Go walk/run daily, cut down on calorie intake as I know eating is a comfort but once you feel the fresh air while walking you will eat healthier. Go to toastmasters. That will help you engage with others and meet new ppl and believe me they will be shy and in the same boat as you. Then maybe after you have lost a little weight you and engaged with others you will feel a little more confident. Then you can go speed dating or something 😊😊. Starting today go for that walk. No excuses. Tomorrow go visit a toastmasters group. And go for the walk! Daily 😊🌟😊😊👍🌟

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm boring and not motivated,this is a trapped situation.

So why are you on here? What are you looking for? Don’t keep saying I’m stuck I’m trapped etc as you have thru out this thread. What is your ideal solution? What would your ideal be? What is it you want? There must be something as you have asked for help on here! Just answer the question without saying I’m trapped my nakedly chart has trapped me etc.

brunetto

Omg Nightfall, how do you get through the day, with all the difficult transits going on?

I see that you have Pluto conjunct Venus in Scorpio, you must feel things intensely and I can see why you feel so down right now. Do you have someone you can talk to? Sharing your feelings with a friend or a confidante may ease the pressure somewhat.

I'm going through a difficult time myself now too (transit Pluto on my moon), I'm also a Virgo and I was painfully shy as a little girl so I guess I can empathise.

Where is shyness in my natal?
I'm guessing it's the Sun and Asc in Virgo, some Virgo men can be quite shy and it's quite attractive :love: I feel that with time and experience, you'll come to appreciate this gift and be able to use it to your advantage, so hang on in there my friend.

brunetto

The answer i am looking for through astrology and chart readings is not a magic wand that will erase all of my personal issues without any try from my side,but the timing of when some of them will come to end and,OK,i'm shy,which planet affect me to be shy and for how long will last,months,years,for whole lifetime,to know.
I'm sorry I can't answer that, Nightfall. I know how you feel, you've been struggling for so long and you just want to know when things will change for the better. Sometimes when we're feeling down, we feel afraid that things won't ever change, that we'll be this way forever. I've been feeling down for many years too, and I know how hard it can be. Some days are good, some days are bad. Today especially, I feel really sad and alone, and I remember feeling afraid that I'll be like this forever.

But I can tell you that one day, this shall pass. It'll happen so suddenly that one day you'll wake up and realise you're out of the dark place and you don't have to struggle anymore. This was what I experienced with my depression and shyness when I was 18 years old, until today I still don't know how I managed to get through the years before (I also had a depressing childhood).

Until then, try to take it one day at a time. Instead of focusing on where shyness is in your chart, try to focus on understanding yourself better, learn more about your personality, what your strengths are, what is it that you do easily (that others find hard), etc. This would build up some confidence. From your chart, I'm guessing you are very in tune with your feelings, sensitive, is this so? Have you thought about writing poems, or channeling your emotions into words or other art forms?

This is all for now. I hope that you are hanging on there, just remember that you are not alone in this.

greybeard

When that famous Greek orator Demosthenes was young, he stuttered.

So he went to the beach, picked up a smooth wave-washed pebble, popped it into his mouth and taught himself to speak properly.

Go look for your pebble.

Last edited:

three M symbols

I guess it mean "find your own way to learn."

Sometimes it's easier to not be shy with people you don't know, because they don't know you either. You can be who you want. And you can also choose to not meet them again if you failed. So you have nothing to loose if you try. Failure don't be a reason not not try, because failure won't have any consequences in this context

Ukpoohbear

I ve failed many times before and it cost me much more than you can think.I can't look people into eyes,looking down,that means a bad loser self trapped into bad emotions labyrinth.

Hope you’re managing ok, despite the depression still lingering. It’s January the planets get off your *** isn’t it? Hang in there. Hope work is bearable? :)

three M symbols

People are stupid to consider someone as "useless" or "a looser".
Because everybody changes. Time doesn't stop.
The ones which failed yesterday could be the ones who succeed tommorow.
And the ones which are successful today could lost everything tommorow too. nothing is ours forever. Except a name and a chart.
Even memories changes.

It's when you've lost something that you figure out that this things had a value. So, you have the advantage to know the value of those things.
But don't believe that social skills will make you happy. It will help you, but if you hate yourself, you'll stay stucked in your feelings.
I was born with social skills. It was very easy to make friends in the past. And because now I'm alone and i've changed too much, I lost those skills, but I recover from depression.
Even the love of people was not enough too feel good, when I knew a lot of people. I was happy when I see them. But everytime I came home, I wanted to kill myself because I felt so bad.

If you're not born with those skills, you'll work to build them, and they will be stronger than mine in the past

I prefer to be a looser and be fine, than a depressive successful person

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
People are stupid to consider someone as "useless" or "a looser".
Because everybody changes. Time doesn't stop.
The ones which failed yesterday could be the ones who succeed tommorow.
And the ones which are successful today could lost everything tommorow too. nothing is ours forever. Except a name and a chart.
Even memories changes.

It's when you've lost something that you figure out that this things had a value. So, you have the advantage to know the value of those things.
But don't believe that social skills will make you happy. It will help you, but if you hate yourself, you'll stay stucked in your feelings.
I was born with social skills. It was very easy to make friends in the past. And because now I'm alone and i've changed too much, I lost those skills, but I recover from depression.
Even the love of people was not enough too feel good, when I knew a lot of people. I was happy when I see them. But everytime I came home, I wanted to kill myself because I felt so bad.

If you're not born with those skills, you'll work to build them, and they will be stronger than mine in the past

I prefer to be a looser and be fine, than a depressive successful person

This is THE MOST best advice I have heard on here so far! So wise and very correct! Thank you 🙏

three M symbols

All I could say won't help you, but I understand..
Physical problems are really annoying, and it don't help to recover self confidence..

But I think you can find what make you not feel sad and lonely.
After that, it will be easier for you to deal with your emotions

Hkk

Account Closed
I cannot find,i just feel sad every single time,into house,into work,out through roads,the weakness is there to remind me how i cannot make the desicions for recovering cause of fears.

What would you like to do. What would the ideal life be like for you to make you slightly happy? And what solution would u like?